#1 Posted by beneverett39 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
I am a writer looking to develop an online fan-made comic series featuring the Marvel Comics Superhero, Daredevil. I have a few story ideas in mind that I would like to develop, and I am open to fresh concepts as well. No previous writing experience is required, but some basic knowledge of the character and series is needed. I am also looking for ANY interested artists who would like to contribute as well. This is being done as a voluntary enterprise and without the consent of the respective copyright holders and owners, being a non-profit venture there will be NO MONEY exchanged for any services rendered. Any material (including story content and artwork) created for this project will belong to it's creators and may be used as reference material for writing samples or in portfolios and the like but cannot be sold without prior authorization. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is creatively inclined, and has time to spare, to showcase their skills and promote themselves. If you, or someone you know, is interested or have any questions regarding this project, feel free to post in the comments section. Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope we can get this going!