Daily Sketch B;og Day 19 & 20 A special request for M.S. Feather

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

Edited By Raven0207

I was talking to M.S. Feather the other night and she told me that she really wanted to see my take on Lupin the 3rd. Well I don't know anything about the character so when I google searched him it hit me that he had the James Bond vibe to him. So I had to do a homage to The Doctor No (Russian Poster) poster and ran with it. Since Tonis wanted to see the complete progress I scanned it at all levels so everyone can see how it progressed. I really hope M.S. Feather likes it as much as I do cause I can honestly say that I think this is my favorite card so far. I also think I'm going to have to pick up some of this series, I'm kinda drawn to it now. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Billy Batson

looks great. 

BB

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raven0207
@M.S. Feather said:
@Raven0207: Look at that smile!  The cad... :3 This is absolutely awesome!  Beautiful!  Magnifique! *blows kiss*  Thank you, Raven.

I'm sooooo glad you like it. You were the only one I was trying to make happy with this one. You also need to tell me which ones of this series I need to start with. I think I would love it.
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raven0207
@M.S. Feather said:
Definitely check out Castle of Cagliostro.  It's one of the most celebrated animated films of all time and for good reason (it happens to be on Netflix too)!  The second TV series is also a gold mine of action and comedy.  If darker stuff is more your thing then go with the first series instead.

Here are a few streams of second series episodes for you if you just want to get a taste. ^^
I'll check this stuff out. Glad you like it and it's being shipped out today. 
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By tonis

@Raven0207: TOTALLY my favorite card too, damn, you made it into a sweet production with the homage.

Feather's right, he's got the million dollar smile, what a pimpsta :D

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tonis

@M.S. Feather said:

@tonis said:

Feather's right, he's got the million dollar smile, what a pimpsta :D

The only thing that thief loves more than booty is...well, booty. :P

LOL, and a good booty theme song that's got that 70's 'baw chica baw wow' kinda pimp sound as they strut down the street :)

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tonis

@M.S. Feather: yup, that's SO perfect it's scary. Now he just needs a big feathered (hows that for a pun) hat and a slick walking cane :)

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Raven0207
@tonis@M.S. Feather: I have my Pimp cane and Hat out walking the streets with my strong hand. I can just hear the music as I sit here typing this!
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Decept-O
@Raven0207:  Nice job again.   

I feel bad because I haven't forgotten I promised someone a certain something regarding Lupin.....  *ahem*