Daily Sketch Blog Days 5 - 7 ( June 3 - 5, 2011 )

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

Edited By Raven0207

Well I'm back from Vacation and Disney World was great as always. Had a little time to work on these while I was gone and one I hate I didn't have finished for one of the challenges. First one up is the first page of the Iron Man page Contest. I turned the one page into 2 to free up some more artistic freedom. Since I more than likely won't finish the 2nd page I'll post it up for the 1st day. 

No Caption Provided

The second sketch is one of my sketch card submissions. Sketched it out long ago but didn't have the chance to finish till I was sitting relaxing. The Silver Surfer  
No Caption Provided

3rd sketch is from the help of the CV. My favorite X-Man Cyclops 
No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tonis

@Raven0207: nice work on the panels, I really like how you did the split perspective at the bottom, very creative.

Also liking the Surfer and Cykes too. Someones been busy relaxing :)

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raven0207

Well I broke my toe Saturday morning so relaxing was all I was doing the rest of the time

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tonis

@Raven0207: @M.S. Feather said:

Classic Cyclops! Sorry about your toe... : ( You didn't break it from a fight with a mascot did you? :P

lol, now she has me picturing you in a nasty fight with Pluto over the wife XD

Hope that heals up quick, hate when I break things that affect mobility.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raven0207
@tonis: It was Goofy ! Nah it was just my clumsy self. I mean who trips over sand. i put it into a beach chair after tripping in sand.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tonis

@Raven0207 said:

@tonis: It was Goofy ! Nah it was just my clumsy self. I mean who trips over sand. i put it into a beach chair after tripping in sand.

that sand is dangerous if you don't keep an eye on it :)

Glad it was just a little piggy that ended up a victim and not a finger or a hand.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raven0207
@tonis said:

@Raven0207 said:

@tonis: It was Goofy ! Nah it was just my clumsy self. I mean who trips over sand. i put it into a beach chair after tripping in sand.

Glad it was just a little piggy that ended up a victim and not a finger or a hand.

I've had it be the hand and finger before. I was stupid once and hit a metal table with my fist and lets just say metal is stronger than bone. I had to retrain myself to draw with my hand once the cast came off.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tonis

@Raven0207 said:

@tonis said:

@Raven0207 said:

I've had it be the hand and finger before. I was stupid once and hit a metal table with my fist and lets just say metal is stronger than bone. I had to retrain myself to draw with my hand once the cast came off.

I know that frustration all too well. Before I was 12 I had already broken my left arm 5 times, and I'm left handed. It forced me to be more ambidextrous.

Lets hope no more metal tables ever piss you off :)

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raven0207
@tonis said:

@Raven0207 said:

@tonis said:

@Raven0207 said:

I know that frustration all too well. Before I was 12 I had already broken my left arm 5 times, and I'm left handed. It forced me to be more ambidextrous.

Lets hope no more metal tables ever piss you off :)

12 years old and a broke left hand when your left handed. I bet you had other reasons to be more ambidextrous
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raven0207
@AngelDust616: I'm glad you like It. 
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By madrid_san

awesome stuff! I love Cyclops too!! Keep up the great work!
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Raven0207
@madrid_san: I've had alot of compliments with the Cyke on here and DA over the past few days. I'm really happy how most of my sketch cards turn out. I'm really proud of the one I'm working on right now that may get posted later today. 
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By madrid_san
@Raven0207
Ya Cyclops is one of my favorite X-men and you did him justice. How do you color your work?
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raven0207
@madrid_san said:
@Raven0207: Ya Cyclops is one of my favorite X-men and you did him justice. How do you color your work?
All of my sketches are done with Copic Markers. I have amassed a large quanity of them over the past year and try to use them every chance I get. They give the art so much life. 
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By madrid_san

Ya I agree. That's what I use too. I am pretty new to it but I love using them.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Billy Batson

good stuff.

BB