#151 Posted by endlesone (97 posts) - - Show Bio

nice one's you might have something there, was just wondering the pencil your using is a standard #2 pencil am i right? why dont you try to use hb or blue pencils(even the blue colored pencils can do the trick) when your trying to rough out your sketches then use any pencil to tighten it (justa suggestion) ^_^ keep it up

#152 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK whether this counts as Artist show-off or not, but for anyone who likes Pokemon, I made my own Trainer Cards. Anyone who has played the games will now what trainer Cards are. Basically, they just show you and your pokemon, plus what badges you have.

This first one is one I did for me. I took the standard background template, then I added the different pokemon sprites. These are my dream team of Pokemon, as in, if I were actually in Pokemon, I'd be a water trainer and these would be the Pokemon I'd want: (upper left corner to lower right corner) Lucario, Feraligatr, Empoleon, Vaporeon, Lapras, and Wailord. Then, for the trainer image, I took the sprite for the Eigth Gym Leader of the Diamond and Pearl series (Volkner, I believe) then changed the hair color to brown and changed the yellow on his jacket to light blue. Voila, me.

And, being the nerd I am, I'm starting one's for the other characters in my story =P. I did this one for Ghoul, kinda my righ hand character. I did pretty much the same thing as before, but the pokemon sprites were pokemon that I believed would fit Ghoul perfectly: (upper left to lower right) Mismagious, Gardevoir, Banette, Umbreon, Honchkrow, and Toxicroak. I did these pokemon because most of them are dark or ghost type. For instance, Mismagious is Ghost type, Gardevoir is Psychic, Banette is Ghost, Umbreon is Dark, Honchkrow is Dark and Flying, and Toxicroak is Poison and Fighting. Plus, their bios pretty much are the Ghoul type.

I did the same with Cryo/me version. Cryo and I have the same interests(MAJOR DUH!) so, he would be water pokemon, plus Lucario who is kinda like a werewolf(or the closest pokemon to one.)

#153 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Vaporeon :D

#154 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely my face of the Eevee evolutions! Even though they made an ice evolution(Glaceon) I still like them best.

I'm about to start on Moonchild's, then I'm going to do ones for The Centurion, The Mystik, and the Shaman(souped up versions of Cryo, Ghoul, and Moonchild, legendaries)

#155 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of Glaceon... I always like hearing more about Moonchild, she's really awesome :D

#156 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Never heard of Glaceon... I always like hearing more about Moonchild, she's really awesome :D"

Thanks so much! Moonchild is definitely one of my favorites. She's going to be mostly grass and bug pokemon, methinks....(befitting for a nature magic character)

This is Glaceon:

And, all of the Eevee evos so far:

(The green one is Leafeon, grass type)

If anyone wants me to do one of them, I can do it, or you can do your own at this site:

http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

#157 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
#158 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Those Chindi are cool and oh yeah go poke-ball lol.

#159 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Since B has a completely healthy asfixiation with Moonchild, =P

I finished her Trainer Card a few minutes ago. Basic shtuff, I changed the trainer sprite to look more like Moonchild, added her name, the badges, and her pokemon(in the same order as before): Roserade, Luxray, Leafeon, Furret, Torterra, and Mamoswine. Most of those are grass type(Roserade, Leafeon, Torterra) because Moonchild can control Nature in all its forms, those representing plants. Luxray is electricity, or the weather Moonchild can control, Then Furret is a normal type, representing the animals, and Mamoswine is Ice and Ground, representing that she can control earth as well.

#160 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

hey can u make a card 4 me

#161 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"hey can u make a card 4 me"

Sure. Just tell me what you want. As in, Pokemon(male/female/shiny/non-shiny), sprite, badges, name, so on and so forth.

#162 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

And now, the souped up versions of the trainer cards. I may not have made this completely clear before, but Moonchild, Cryo, and Ghoul, are much more than Moonchild, Cryo, and Ghoul. Moonchild and Ghoul are two of three very powerful mages that govern over a different type of magic. Moonchild is The Shaman, who governs over Nature Magic, the Magic inbetween Dark and Light Magic. Ghoul is the Mystik, the mage that governs over Dark Magic, at one end of the magic spectrum. Cryo, on the other hand, is the Centurion, A Messiah of the Greek Gods that is meant to unite the Three Mages and take a side, but whether it is for Good or Evil is up to the Centurion.

So, in the Pokemon spirit of things, I did their souped up forms' trainer cards, with legendary pokemon. First up is The Centurion(Cryo). I gave him Legendary Water and or Ice Pokemon, plus one that I thought went with his idea. That one is Cresselia, which is basically based on the Moon. His pokemon are(From top left to bottom right): Suicune, Kyogre, Articuno, Lugia, Cresselia, and Manaphy.

Next is The Shaman(Moonchild) I added one's that pretty much sum up Nature or The Storm. The one in the Corner is Mesprit, the Being of Emotion. It's one of three Legendary pokemon that personify a certain feeling(Emotion, Knowledge, and Willpower). Each mage(pokemon version) will have one. Her Pokemon are(Top left to bottom right): Shaymin, Celebi, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Raikou, Mesprit.

And Finally is The Mystik(Ghoul). I used Pokemon that were kinda mental or dark pokemon. The First two(Top right, Top Center) were bottom for Ghoul. The first is Darkrai. Not much is known about it yet, but it's basically like the devil of Pokemon. Then there's Giratina, a Ghost Dragon. Then there's Mewtwo, which is one of the strongest Psychic pokemon ever, so he goes on. The Bottom Left is Uxie, the second of that Feeling Trio. He's the Being of Knowledge. Dialga doesn't really go with the dark or mind theme, but it is the opposite of a pokemon that is going for the Cosmos, which is the opposite of the Mystik. Then the Unown, because they, to me, look like Runes, and still look legendary, even if they aren't classified as such. So, Ghoul has all Twenty-Six(each for a letter) because all of them would probably be one Legendary Pokemon.

#163 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, I've been drawing overtime the past few days since my AC adapter for my laptop kicked the bucket leaving my laptop with ZERO power. I'm supposed to get it in today, but that's a different story. I promised people X-mas pics as christmas presents. I haven't gotten around to all of them yet, but I do have two done.This one is of B, getting pulled on a sled by Wisp and Ghast. Don't get me started on how the skin came out.....I mistakenly picked the wrong color =[This one is of Cham putting the star on top of CV's X-mas tree. Nothing much to say about it.Now, before I get started with my next 7, yes ***7*** drawings, I want to say a bit about them. I've been thinking alot about my story and I've come to a conclusion. What does every great story ever have? Grunts. The little evil people that are like appetizers before the big boss. A classic example would be Power Rangers. Mighty Morphin' had the Putties, Zeo had the Cogs, Turbo had the Piranhatrons, and so on and so forth. Or, in video games, the little evil things that take about three hits to go down. I hope everyone gets what I'm saying here. The Grunts in my Chronicles are going to be called *Chindi*, which is Navajo for Devil. Basically, they show up and we know that Damien is behind it(they're under the control of Damien). I got alot of my inspiration from the Tokoroth of the *Chronicles of Ancient Darkness* series(great books, I recommend picking them up). To further explain the idea of the Chindi and the Tokoroth, here is an excerpt from the book:"A shallow thrumming of wingbeats, and he turned to see a cuckoo on a snag, staring at him with a yellow-ringed eye.... The cuckoo gave a squawk and flew off. Something had startled it. Noiselessly Torak rose to his feet, His hand crept to his knife. In the bright moonlight, the glade seemed empty. A short way to the east, a stream flowed into the Widewater. Quietly he searched the bank for tracks. He found none; nor any hairs caught on twigs, or subtly displaced branches. But someone was here. He could feel it. He raised his head and stared into the beech tree above him. A creature glared down at him. Small. Malevolent. Hair like dead grass, and a face of leaves. He saw it for an instant. Then a gust of wind stirred the branches and it was gone." -*Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 2: Spirit Walker*, pg. 32-33And, yeah. That's about it. When someone's soul leaves their body, leaving an empty shell behind, a demon inhabits that shell. The demon, then in control of the body, fades away into the surrounding elements and a Chindi is born. They're sort of like elementals. Impish, small, and malevolent. Each can control their element, are tricksters, and like to cause accidents using their element.The first Chindi is the Chindi of the Forest. Its skin is dead bark that has fallen off trees, and its hair is the dead foliage of plants. Its the basic type of Chindi. It can fire razor sharp spines from its hair.This is the Chindi of the Water. Think the Little Mermaid from Hell. Its body is of condensed water and it hair is kelp. It swims lightning fast, but can "slither" on land.This is the Chindi of the Sky. Its body is living wind and its hair is a small tornado, streaking behind the Chindi when it flies. It can fire sharp feathers.This is the Chindi of the North. Living ice. These Chindi are like the Ninja of the Chindi. Quick and they strike fast. They have longer claws than other Chindi. The six spikes on its back can be pulled out and used for short range combat or boomerangs.The Chindi of the Flame, Living fire. They have a body heat of over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. They're the reason for most fires.The Chindi of the Storm. They're the smallest Chindi, as well as the fastest, even faster than the North Chindi. It's living energy as well as sound (thunder and lightning). It can travel as fast as lightning and strike as powerful as Thunder. The four lightning-bolt shaped appendages hanging from its back are prehensile, and can be used as extra arms.The Chindi of the Mountain, Living Rock. It's the biggest of the Chindi, with an average height of 8 feet. They're the strongest, able to lift almost anything,but also the slowest. They're based on the Minotaur of Greek Mythology, something I thought represented the element of Rock well.As you may have noticed, All the Chindi wear the same mask. I thought it added a crepyness to the character, like they can never show emotion because of the demon tainting their bodies. I got the inspiration for the masks from Z. The mask that Ighigo wears is what I based the Chindi masks on. Each Chindi has a tattoo representing they're element on them. The Storm Chindi's is probably the most confusing, but it's lightning bolts wrapping around its entire right side.I hope you like the drawings, and the Chindi will start showing up in the Chronicles really soon! Please comment!"

seriously dude......there cool!

could make great characters or something for an RPG, the Chindi wars, with captains of each Chindi and you can pick a chindi to be...cool man Cool

#164 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I request?

#165 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh....sure?

If you want....I'm not really as good as other people on here, but ok.

#166 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Uhh....sure? If you want....I'm not really as good as other people on here, but ok."

For me can you add color to the ty the tasmanian tiger one. I know you did it a while a go but...Ty is one of my favorite character's so g'day mate.

#167 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I'll get on that right now.

But, I do have another drawing to "showcase", if that's what you wanna call it. Remember the pic I did of Cryo as a Blue Lantern? Well, I promised more, and here's another one. I present,

Moonchild, The Lantern of Compassion!

Alright, so, I chose Compassion for Moonchild because that's the lantern that fits most with her character story. She's a kind, loving, and...well...compassionate person, caring for anything and everything. I originally was going to make her a Star Sapphire Lantern, but then I realized that I have another main character that can be that one. I think I mighta messed up on the colors a bit, like with the light, but I still like how it came out.

#168 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad Cryo. I had no idea you could draw. Nice work.

#169 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool picture Cryo. Way better than anything I could ever pull off.

#170 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so, this is a colored version of the doodle I did of Ty for Jax.

And, here is the thired installation of the Lantern Drawings, this time for Damien...DUNDUNDA! And so:

Damien Nigromante, Lantern of Fear!

Hehe....ok....first for the mistakes. I actually messed up on the tattoos on his face....instead of starting from the inside part of the eye, the should start on the outside ones. And now for the good things! I based his costume off the original Yellow Lantern costume, but tweaked it a little bit. It should be no surprise why he's a Yellow Lantern....the dude's a demon and a vampire, plus a son of Hades. C'Mon now people...

#171 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff Cryo..never really looked at it until now,pretty good.

#172 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, so, this is a colored version of the doodle I did of Ty for Jax. And, here is the thired installation of the Lantern Drawings, this time for Damien...DUNDUNDA! And so: Damien Nigromante, Lantern of Fear! Hehe....ok....first for the mistakes. I actually messed up on the tattoos on his face....instead of starting from the inside part of the eye, the should start on the outside ones. And now for the good things! I based his costume off the original Yellow Lantern costume, but tweaked it a little bit. It should be no surprise why he's a Yellow Lantern....the dude's a demon and a vampire, plus a son of Hades. C'Mon now people..."

Thanks Cryo.

#173 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, now that I feel ok enough to post this, here it is.

Cryo in The Centurion Armor.

Full details on this stuff is in my bio, under "The Centurion Cometh", but basically it's natural armor that derives itself from his Tattoos(See how the designs on the armor looks a bit like his tattoos?). It's basically like a symbiotic thing, since the armor has a neural interface with Cryo, and it has an unlimited resource of knowledge. This goes great with Cryos super-intelligence ability, which, as a side-effect, allows him to never forget anything. Once he learns something, he can never forget it and recall it at the drop of a hat. Think like Prodigy from New X-Men but I just can't do it without actually seeing or learning it. It can also do the standard stuff, scan, locate, blah blah blah.

hese next pics are some of the pics of what FrostBite would look like in Centurion form. I've changed it so it can change into alot of weapons in normal form, and in Centurion form, it's just a souped up version. The Trident is in the normal pic, then these are the bow, sheild, and a sword I threw in.

#174 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY

#175 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I work fast...cuz I have another pic I want to show. and, before I post anymore photos, I think I need to make stuff clear. I know my art isn't that good, but I think my art is more about what the picture is about more than what's in it. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew. Without further ado, here is one of my newest characters...

Belle Costellazione

Now, for her story. Belle Costellazione's real name is Illumina Stellatrix. She wakes up one day in the countryside of Italy. She has no memory of anything except for some sort of jingle sound in her ears. She doesn't know anything about the world around her, like how to read or write or anything. A native Italian family takes her in. One night, as she stares up into the stars, she is fascinated with them, especially ones that form pictures. She asks one of her adoptive family what the group of stars were. They tell her the word is Costellazione(constellation). Then, she hears a church bell ringing. It's like the sound she remembered, but deeper. It was the only thing that sounded like it. She found out what it was, and becaue of her love of the sound she earned the nickname Belle. That night, she has a vision in her sleep of a spear being thrown at a lantern. The spear destroyed the top half of the lantern, letting the flame grow bigger. Because of that, the light given off from the flame grew bigger. She knew that had to mean something when she found out about The Sear of Destiny. Belle knows that if she finds this spear, she finds the memories that were lost to her. When she leaves Italy after her vision, she takes the name Belle Costellazione.

Now, her powers. Belle is really a star fallen to earth. She has fallen to earth to become The Cosmos, the Ancient Mage of Light. The Cosmos is exactly the opposite of The Mystik, and their incarnations are usually opposites as well. Like Ghoul is gloomy and intelligent, Belle is cheery but still learning about the world. Because she is a living star, she is living light(i.e. she bleeds, light particles leak out). As such, she can control light and become living light.She is givn the ability of flight by her pixie-esque wings, which can conceal themselves within her body for a normal appearance. The color of her wings are always in flux, referring back to an legend that stated the Cosmos would ride on Rainbows. She can generate pixie-dust that can induce multiple different affects. She later learns the Pixie-Dust is her Light Magic. She can manipulate her size, but can only grow smaller than her normal size and not bigger. She can shape-shift, but only into animals, both real and fiction. Some minor powers are being Omnilingual and Psychometry. Belle can understand any language without trying. She also has the power of Psychometry. When she touches something, she can tell anything and everything about them by reading the aura of everything(i.e. she touches a car and she can tell who has ever driven the car, who owns it,all the places it's been, etc.).

Now, for the commentary. I, without a doubt, think this is the best girl I've ever drawn. It might've helped that I had a pic of Grace from Soulfire right next to me as I was doing it ;P. But all-in-all, I like it. You can see through her dress because it's one of those sarong things that girls put over bikinis. Did I get that right? Sarong? No matter, you get it. I hope.

#176 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooolala Cryo

#177 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome drawing of Cryo in The Centurion Armor.

#178 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

My next pic is of a character you all know and love. Well, know. Hopefully love. Hopefully.

Bruce Marxism!

So, yeah, not that much about him, he is what he is, nothing much to it. He has his headphones on, you know the deal. Those wave coming from his hand are his soundwave manipulation. He can silence or magnify any sound within an 80 foot radius of himself. I drew the Biohazard sign on his hoodie because I thought it looked cool and kinda looked like something he'd be into. And I just liked the sunglasses on him. Tried to make him look as grungy/punk as possible.

Enjoy!

#179 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. It's okay.

#180 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Your art has improved a lot since the days of the dingo with the boomerang there Scrappy Doo. Good job man.

#181 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, and Cryos art has improved even more too, check it.

#182 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

hotstreak says:

"your still here gl"

eye twitch

O_<

#183 Posted by hotstreak (45 posts) - - Show Bio

your still here gl

#184 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

hotstreak says:

"good job old enemy"

_< eeeeeey twitch

#185 Posted by hotstreak (45 posts) - - Show Bio

good job old enemy

#186 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job there Scrappy Doo.

#187 Posted by hotstreak (45 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Great job there Scrappy Doo."

scrappy good nickname

#188 Posted by Lilac (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Hee hee! you drew Bruce! Coool :D

#189 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you draw my Character?

#190 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh...I guess I can? PM me the things you want and I'll try it =D

I have two images, one I'm more proud of then the other. First, the one I'm not so proud of...

Cryo, and his bunch of misfits.

Ever since I figured out the main characters of my chronicles, I wanted to do a group pic with them in it. So, in the middle is Cryo, to his left his Moonchild and Ghoul, to his right is Simba and Bruce, and behind him is Belle. The coloring didn't come out that good, I though, because I used a combination of marker and pencil. But, like most of my pics, the story and image behind it is what I go for. So, yeah...

The next ic is a pic I did for a friend. She was looking over my drawings and my character one day and she says, "Make me a superhero!" So, I combined some of her favorite things and made her a hero...

Ostara!

A former army helicopter pilot, Tennielya "Tia" Helo is the newest incarnation of the goddess Ostara, the goddess of spring. When on a routine patrol in Iraq, her helicopter was shot down by terrorist forces. Her helicopter crashed in the Arabian Desert. For days, she survived, but just barely. After one week, she came upon a secret desert oasis. She survived in the oasis for weeks until she was finally able to venture out into the world. She found out, however, that the oasis was also home to Al Qaeda terrorists. She tried to leave, but the terrorists stopped her. A fight ensued, and her true form was released. Pixie wings sprouted from her back and she used the plants of the oasis to defeat the terrorists and bring them to U.S. forces. She was able to return home to her family and now fights villiany across the U.S.!

Powers: Flight-Flight via pixie wings capable of breaking the sound barrier. Illusion Casting-Able to produce Pixie Dust that induces a hallucinatory effect on her opponents. Wind + Plant Manipulation-Able to control the wind and plants, bending them to her will. Magic-Unique form of Nature Magic only know to incarnations of Ostara. Animal Communication-Able to communicate with animals via telepathy. Because Ostara was also the goddess of horses, she can especially connect to horses and she owns a horse ranch. Army Combat Training-Army training in multiple forms of combat.

I really liked how this one came out. This one was the first pic I've ever drawn on my new sketchbook and colored with my new colored pencils, and I kinda thought it went better. My friend's middle name is Ostara, and she told me that meant 'Goddess of Spring'. Once she told me that, I immediately knew how her hero would be. She loves pixies, helicopters, and horses, so, there.

Hope you all like them!

#191 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice stuff man :D . ...hey what did you do with the picture i made you ?

#192 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"Nice stuff man :D . ...hey what did you do with the picture i made you ? "

OOO saving it for the most opportune moment....when something Lantern related comes up =D

It's in my gallery too, next to my drawn pic of a blue lantern.

#193 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job again man. I like the amount of details you're adding and the use of more and different poses Cryo. Keep up the good work.

#194 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, since this is not a fan-fic but is a way of art, I'll post this poem I wrote here. Technically, it is some of my scribbles, so... ;P

I started this on my Poetry Terms Quiz, because we had to compose a piece of writing that used repitition. But that was rushed, so on this one I took the same idea and just fine tuned it. I like poetry that has a story to it, but one you have to think about to figure out, so hopefully you guys like it. Try and figure out the hidden poetic devices in it :P It may not even be poetry, but it's worth a shot.

The Petals Fall

Another petal falls./He thinks about her every day./Another petal falls./He thinks about her in every way.

Another petal falls./To him, she's the perfect girl./Another petal falls./To her, he's in another world.

Another petal falls./He'd do anything for her embrace./Another petal falls./But she is too fearsome to ever face.

Another petal falls./She knows how he feels./Another petal fells./Rejection nips his heels.

Another petal falls./He still loves her, no matter what./Another petal falls./He holds bonds not even hate can cut.

Another petal falls./Now she loves someone apart./Another petal falls./It is enough to break his heart.

Another petal falls./There's no chance for love./Another petal falls./It has flown like a dove.

Another petal falls./They flow just like his tears./Another petal falls./She'll forget him through the years.

Another petal falls./She loves him a lot./Another petal falls./She loves him not.

The last rose petal falls.

#195 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Weres my drawing I asked for?

#196 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Weres my drawing I asked for?"

Impatient, much?

Those of us who draw can't be rushed, ok? We have our own stuff to do. Our whole world doesn't revolve around your drawing. I haven't had some inspiration to draw it yet, so hop off.

#197 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Weres my drawing I asked for?"
Impatient, much? Those of us who draw can't be rushed, ok? We have our own stuff to do. Our whole world doesn't revolve around your drawing. I haven't had some inspiration to draw it yet, so hop off."

hops away.

Okay.

#198 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"Cryo, I like it. It's really good."

Thank you ^_^

Did you get what was going on?

#199 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"Um My take was there was a rose, and with each petal that fell, something happened, or a day passed. I'd call it Withering Love xP"

lol I like your take on it. Almost better than my take o_O

lol I tried to make it so it was like someone was doing the whole "She loves me, She loves me not" thing, and it was like he still loves her even though she doesn't like him back. And then when I said "There's no chance for love" and "She'll forget him through the years" It (probably too vague) Tha he died, supported by the "The Last Rose Petal Fals."

But your take was kinda better, since mine was all over the place.

#200 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

It was sorta inspired by true life experiences....not the death part, that was added...but other stuff.