#101 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I have a style? Sweeeeeeeeet.Wait, what is it exactly?"

You lean towards a unique mix of shapes and details. I can see some basic shapes( do not translate that as it being easy, it's not) while at the same tie you add a bit of flow to your character's body shape and details like muscle lines. You have gotten quite a bit cleaner in your pics too. I like this Christmas one a lot. Cryo looks clean and well draw, but has an attittude that reflects his personality at the same time. It's not a dull pose picture even if there is no action, the stance and the smirk add an implied behavior to Cryo. I like it man.

#102 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"I have a style? Sweeeeeeeeet. Wait, what is it exactly?"
You lean towards a unique mix of shapes and details. I can see some basic shapes( do not translate that as it being easy, it's not) while at the same tie you add a bit of flow to your character's body shape and details like muscle lines. You have gotten quite a bit cleaner in your pics too. I like this Christmas one a lot. Cryo looks clean and well draw, but has an attittude that reflects his personality at the same time. It's not a dull pose picture even if there is no action, the stance and the smirk add an implied behavior to Cryo. I like it man."

Wow, you know, that's what I go for. I want my character's body to have a flow to them, but I try to make the inside of their body really detailed, while the outline is clean and simple. Sweet. I just drew a pic of Cryo that has his perfect hairstyle. For once I finally got it right!

#103 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to go pup.

#104 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so, some people wanted to see those postcard things that I had to do for Literature. Basically, we had to choose three places from the Odyssey and then write a post card from Odysseus or any one of his crew members to anyone. The three I chose were The Isle of the Sirens, The Strait of Scylla and Charybdis, and Lord Helios' Island.

Now, for someone who can't draw girls, it was extremely hard to draw some of the hottest ones in existence. The sirens were a bit tricky. I had trouble getting the sexy poses right. They probably aren't that sexy. I made them all singing and tried to give them all different hair colors.

This one was relatively easy. Charybdis was a piece of cake...she's a whirlpool. Scylla was where it got tricky. But, based on what I read in the Odyssey, I made her some many-headed dragon aloft on a storm-shrouded mountain-top ready to grab sailors from the ship.

This next one was a bit easy, but I don't think it came out that good. The whole thing about the Island of the Sun was that there were cattle and sheep of Lord Helios. So, that's what I drew. That's pretty much it.

And this next pic was one BeastmanX wanted me to draw for him. He filled be in about how he wanted that character to look. He basically described Beast meets Wolf Cub(Skottie Young version), so, tell me wht ya think of it. The costume I came up with myself. Of course, the ginat X for BeastmanX, then I added lots of pouches and compartments for whatever else he might use. Idk.

Tell me what ya think!

#105 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

And another bit of shtuff I cooked up last night. This pic is probably the best one I've ever drawn of Cryo. I mean ever. EVAR. His hair is perfect, figure and muscles perfect, everything perfect. I made Cryo bending some water into a claw, like his hand is. And, I felt bad for drawing Cham the pic I drew for him. It really wasn't some of my best stuff, so I felt bad. So, here's a new one. I call it something like "Beastly Boys" and such. Tell me what ya think!

#106 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

You are one in a million Cryo. I love it.
Post Edited:2007-11-22 21:44:27

#107 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, that reminds me I still have a pic of your character to finish.

#108 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cham: It's one IN a million, brainiac =P. Your tongue was hard to get right. There was sooooo many things wrong with that sentence that I just won't go into it right now.

@EGoD: OMG! You really are doing it!? SA-WEEEEEET!

#109 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

So you drew that out of pity? lol

#110 Posted by Victor Von Doom (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#111 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"So you drew that out of pity? lol"

LMAO how did you get pity from that!? I'm just saying that the pattern your tongue went was really hard to draw. I couldn't get it right.

#112 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I guess I could.

#113 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"chameleone says:

LMAO how did you get pity from that!? I'm just saying that the pattern your tongue went was really hard to draw. I couldn't get it right."

no the fact that you drew it because yi felt sorry that the other one was bad lol

#114 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey cryo, could you draw my character?

#115 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"chameleone says:
LMAO how did you get pity from that!? I'm just saying that the pattern your tongue went was really hard to draw. I couldn't get it right."
no the fact that you drew it because yi felt sorry that the other one was bad lol"

lol well, I kinda thought it wasn't some of my best work. Plus, I needed a way to make the pic more than just Cryo, and I was fiddling around with a team up pic, but no one came up to use. Then you came up an BOOM. The eastly Boys.

And no, Golem, I doubt it. Big rock guy? Should be no problem.

#116 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwwwsome! That would be sweet! Thanks. Need i say what he looks like?

#117 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, i really love it. We need to team up a lot more often. I like the Beastly Boys name. We should make a club. lol

#118 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your usual work better than the post cards. The Sirens aren't bad at all. I iked that one, the dragon looked like you rushed it. The Isle of the Sun is good, but I like your Cryo pics better. The one with Cham is nice, but you make Cham look smaller than you. Of course he might be so that makes sense. I really liked the Beast and Cryo Cham pic though. They were looking like you were way more comfortable when you made them.

#119 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah......Those postcards really didn't have my undivided attention. Maybe the sirens did.....but the others not so moch. I tried really reallly hard not to make Cham look inferior. Like really hard.

#120 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

You did a good job too. Cham's details aren't weaker, but he himself does look like he is smaller and weaker than you. It's a great pic Cryo.

#121 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so, I like so many others have been swept up in the Lantern Frenzy(i.e., Which one would I be? Does my character fit it? It's not purple it's violet!, etc.) So, in light of this, I simply had to draw Cryo as a Blue Lantern, which I think he would be. I varied th Blue Lantern Costume, taking off the sleeves and adding shorts instead of tight leggings. I still added the patterns, though. If you look at a pic of a Blue Lantern, I added thesame leg patterns to his shorts, and then to his top(think Under Armor-ish...) I added the same pattern. Then I added just some like things to his feet, just so they would'nt be bare. IDK what to call em...they're like those foot brace things? I cn't describe em. I'm planning one doing one for each of my main characters(Damien, Ghoul, Moonchild), just to show what they'd look like as Lanterns. Hope you all like it!

#122 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! I love the detail you put in, you're getting really good, Cryo :D

#123 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Nice! I love the detail you put in, you're getting really good, Cryo :D"

o_O

#124 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Nice! I love the detail you put in, you're getting really good, Cryo :D"
#125 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

#126 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Gambler says:
"o_O"

O_o"

eye twitches

#127 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay... what's wrong with what I said? I like it. What's wrong with liking it?

#128 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"o_O"

O_o

#129 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Nevermind... It's a good pic, Cryo. I give in... dunno what I said that was so wrong but really, it's an awesome pic."

Calm down. It was a joke, holy.

#130 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Nevermind... It's a good pic, Cryo. I give in... dunno what I said that was so wrong but really, it's an awesome pic.

#131 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Gambler says:
"o_O"
O_o"
*eye twitches*"

eye twitches ~original~

#132 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"dunno what I said that was so wrong."

I don't think anyone does......

#133 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Okay... what's wrong with what I said? I like it. What's wrong with liking it?"

i dont think theres anything wrong i just doubled that

#134 Posted by Comic Book Guy (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Raphael is acutally the best ninja turtle ever, not Donatello.

#135 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Book Guy says:

"Raphael is acutally the best ninja turtle ever, not Donatello."

I disagree.

#136 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding me, The bunny is where it is at LOL.

#137 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

bunny......?

#138 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG the turtles have not had the Bunny in it yet, the samuari Bunny O_o

#139 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"OMG the turtles have not had the Bunny in it yet, the samuari Bunny O_o"

Oh yeah.....the samurai bunny. If we're going outside the turtles.....

LEATHERHEAD!

That dude's cool.

#140 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Man you crack me up sometimes !

#141 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, so, I like so many others have been swept up in the Lantern Frenzy(i.e., Which one would I be? Does my character fit it? It's not purple it's violet!, etc.) So, in light of this, I simply had to draw Cryo as a Blue Lantern, which I think he would be. I varied th Blue Lantern Costume, taking off the sleeves and adding shorts instead of tight leggings. I still added the patterns, though. If you look at a pic of a Blue Lantern, I added thesame leg patterns to his shorts, and then to his top(think Under Armor-ish...) I added the same pattern. Then I added just some like things to his feet, just so they would'nt be bare. IDK what to call em...they're like those foot brace things? I cn't describe em. I'm planning one doing one for each of my main characters(Damien, Ghoul, Moonchild), just to show what they'd look like as Lanterns. Hope you all like it!"

I like the new digs man. Nicely designed uniform and your detailing ability has gotten better. Keep up the good work Cryo.

#142 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks ^_^

#143 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I've been drawing overtime the past few days since my AC adapter for my laptop kicked the bucket leaving my laptop with ZERO power. I'm supposed to get it in today, but that's a different story. I promised people X-mas pics as christmas presents. I haven't gotten around to all of them yet, but I do have two done.

This one is of B, getting pulled on a sled by Wisp and Ghast. Don't get me started on how the skin came out.....I mistakenly picked the wrong color =[

This one is of Cham putting the star on top of CV's X-mas tree. Nothing much to say about it.

Now, before I get started with my next 7, yes 7 drawings, I want to say a bit about them. I've been thinking alot about my story and I've come to a conclusion. What does every great story ever have? Grunts. The little evil people that are like appetizers before the big boss. A classic example would be Power Rangers. Mighty Morphin' had the Putties, Zeo had the Cogs, Turbo had the Piranhatrons, and so on and so forth. Or, in video games, the little evil things that take about three hits to go down. I hope everyone gets what I'm saying here. The Grunts in my Chronicles are going to be called Chindi, which is Navajo for Devil. Basically, they show up and we know that Damien is behind it(they're under the control of Damien). I got alot of my inspiration from the Tokoroth of the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series(great books, I recommend picking them up). To further explain the idea of the Chindi and the Tokoroth, here is an excerpt from the book:

"A shallow thrumming of wingbeats, and he turned to see a cuckoo on a snag, staring at him with a yellow-ringed eye.... The cuckoo gave a squawk and flew off. Something had startled it. Noiselessly Torak rose to his feet, His hand crept to his knife. In the bright moonlight, the glade seemed empty. A short way to the east, a stream flowed into the Widewater. Quietly he searched the bank for tracks. He found none; nor any hairs caught on twigs, or subtly displaced branches. But someone was here. He could feel it. He raised his head and stared into the beech tree above him. A creature glared down at him. Small. Malevolent. Hair like dead grass, and a face of leaves. He saw it for an instant. Then a gust of wind stirred the branches and it was gone." -Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 2: Spirit Walker, pg. 32-33

And, yeah. That's about it. When someone's soul leaves their body, leaving an empty shell behind, a demon inhabits that shell. The demon, then in control of the body, fades away into the surrounding elements and a Chindi is born. They're sort of like elementals. Impish, small, and malevolent. Each can control their element, are tricksters, and like to cause accidents using their element.

The first Chindi is the Chindi of the Forest. Its skin is dead bark that has fallen off trees, and its hair is the dead foliage of plants. Its the basic type of Chindi. It can fire razor sharp spines from its hair.

This is the Chindi of the Water. Think the Little Mermaid from Hell. Its body is of condensed water and it hair is kelp. It swims lightning fast, but can "slither" on land.

This is the Chindi of the Sky. Its body is living wind and its hair is a small tornado, streaking behind the Chindi when it flies. It can fire sharp feathers.

This is the Chindi of the North. Living ice. These Chindi are like the Ninja of the Chindi. Quick and they strike fast. They have longer claws than other Chindi. The six spikes on its back can be pulled out and used for short range combat or boomerangs.

The Chindi of the Flame, Living fire. They have a body heat of over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. They're the reason for most fires.

The Chindi of the Storm. They're the smallest Chindi, as well as the fastest, even faster than the North Chindi. It's living energy as well as sound (thunder and lightning). It can travel as fast as lightning and strike as powerful as Thunder. The four lightning-bolt shaped appendages hanging from its back are prehensile, and can be used as extra arms.

The Chindi of the Mountain, Living Rock. It's the biggest of the Chindi, with an average height of 8 feet. They're the strongest, able to lift almost anything,but also the slowest. They're based on the Minotaur of Greek Mythology, something I thought represented the element of Rock well.

As you may have noticed, All the Chindi wear the same mask. I thought it added a crepyness to the character, like they can never show emotion because of the demon tainting their bodies. I got the inspiration for the masks from Z. The mask that Ighigo wears is what I based the Chindi masks on. Each Chindi has a tattoo representing they're element on them. The Storm Chindi's is probably the most confusing, but it's lightning bolts wrapping around its entire right side.

I hope you like the drawings, and the Chindi will start showing up in the Chronicles really soon! Please comment!

#144 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool stuff Cryo :D I love the way you draw Wisp and Ghast!

#145 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks B! I like especially how Ghast comes out =D

I hope the Chindi part didn't confuse people....

#146 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Cryo, i like the water Chindi the best

#147 Posted by Fire Fox (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool pictures. I like the rock guy.

#148 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

claps his hand.

cryo superb job.

#149 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo, these are great man. I like your whole Chindi idea. It adds to your story. I really like your style......it's kinda like a throwback to the classic ways of drawing. You get it all accomplished without all the fancy shading and whatnot, and that shows skill man. Great stuff.

#150 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how you put in my scales