Created new Super (Villainess) video

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By UltraHeroix

I created a new Super heroine video which is actually a super villainess story. I always found vampires as cool villains; great powers, cool look and dominating personalities. So when I had the idea of doing a super villainess related story, I figured to use a vampire villainess. I created Devla, a vampire sorceress. Yep, a vampire with more magic beyond the normal vampiric powers, why not? She could command the dark forces of powers and create servants like other vampires and create zombies too, it also opens up a lot of possibilities without the normal vampire limitations. I thought the power upgrade would be necessary to put her on even footing with  powerful superheroic foes. So, what would be her weakness?

Well, since she is so commanding and treats everyone like crap especially her minions, they would eventually turn on her. So far, that has been her undoing in the stories. In this story, "Devla's Revenge", she get her revenge on one of her former minions. I got most of the costumes and make-up from Halloweenadventure.com, including Devla's costume and vampire teeth. The zombie make-up was also from the website and it was pretty easy to apply. At first the zombie was supposed to be pale but we accidently added a lot of green but it turned out really well. As far as the zombie scars and wounds, it was latex with food-coloring.

It was a lot of fun to make that allowed me to combine Horror with super heroine fantasy. I included some pics of the shoot and you could see the whole video, "Devla's Revenge"

"Devla's Revenge" ultraheroix.com
"Devla's Revenge" ultraheroix.com
at www.UltraHeroix.com !
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

@UltraHeroix: Awesome. Not that I am complaining like I usually do, don't know if this should be in the Artist Forum but I am glad it is otherwise I may not have seen this. I have watched a few of these low budget super heroine vids by other people via YouTube and I have to say I like them for what they are. Beautiful actresses by the way, looks like fun. Am checking this all out now.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tonis

@UltraHeroix: awesome, your mixing horror into the super hero theme now, I like it :)

You get to have a LOT more fun with the makeup and costumes with the horror genre.

@Decept-O: I think it fits well in the artists forum, it is artistic. Let's not forget being an artist isn't just about holding a pencil ;)

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Decept-O

@tonis: Trust me, man I know that I know that. I did say I am OK with it being here. I just can't help feel if I had done something like this I'd have my post removed or deleted.

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UltraHeroix

Thanks for the great feedback, I enjoy making them and I'm happy to see others enjoying them too. I like to try new things and mixing superheroine fantasy with Horror seemed like a cool idea.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Decept-O

@UltraHeroix: No problemo. Hope you can post more photos or artwork as seen on your site. Maybe post some of the drawings here so Viners can see?