Created a new Superheroine film...

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By UltraHeroix

I created a new superheroine related film called "Web Alert" It features a superheroine called Arachne Dame. To give you some details of what we did to create this video, I'll start by how we found the actress. We posted the ad on backstage website. It's a popular site that actors use to find casting calls for all types of projects. We used to use craiglist but by doing this we found better performers. I was inspired by the old 70's Spiderman movie and did a version of web shooting. I was able to do it by having a friend hold one end of rope while i pull the other, while the superheroine holds it and hides the rest of the rope. Then on film we had it go in reverse to give the impression that it shot out of her hand and it was a cool effect. As for the costume, it was a basic red leotard, gloves and stuff that could be found on Amazon.com. To make the spider symbol i used black felt and cut a spider symbol out of it. The felt tore easily but it actually worked out because it looked like battle damage.

We shot at a friends place since right now, it's the most cost effective thing to do and to shoot at a studio would be way out of budget. In the end, It was a lot of fun and there are a lot of adventures we have shot and will shoot. If anyone has any questions or feedback let me know and check out my site for more superheroine action at www.UltraHeroix.com.

"Web Alert" ultraheroix.com

"Web Alert" ultraheroix.com
Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

looks cool reminds me of Madame Web an robin

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By tonis
@UltraHeroix: You did a great job on this. I loved the 70's Spiderman live action movies they did. You did good capturing that kind of feel.
The music you used kicks ass and damn if some of those punches didn't connect. That's a tough actress you got there. :)