Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I wanted a great cover page for a fan-fic I will attempt to write based off of my bio, but I do not have the means to do so with such. . . unimpressive drawing ability. So i will give liberty to whom ever creates the cover. Its an Asgardian Xenomorph for Thor. 

" I was bred to become the first NATURAL Xenomorph King, to be trained by the best warriors and praetorians. One day, Thor of Asgard came unto my home world without knowledge of its inhabitants. My colony attacked, but our Queen was killed. Her death prompted me to hatch from my egg and attacked the murderer, but could not over power him to lay my DNA into him. This reminded him of the story of how Odin found Loki and he chose to follow his father's example and take me to Asgard. Once there, I escaped from my containment and found and unsuspecting Asgardian host. After breaking free with more power than previous xenomorphs (being from a god, of course.) My cunning prompted Odin to recognize me as a worthy and intelligent creature rather than beast. He gave me the power to be a worthy pet for Thor and a conscience/ sentience so I may be controllable. I now have the ability to speak and others listed above. "

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

bump

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By payno
"THE QUEEN OF ASGARD"

No Caption Provided
I tried something a little bit abstract for this. I wanted to combine an Alien queens head with Asgardian armour.