#1 Edited by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

For this Crank Those Panels..I like to challenge the artists in a brutal fight between the first appearance of the Asian Psylocke vs Wolverine. One of Jim Lee's great works with the X-Men

I always liked these panels and its one of my favorite fights during the 90s.

Contest ends by April 2, 2013

can we pin this please. thanks

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets pin this please. thanks!

#3 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X:

Congrats on the win!

Really nice choice but may be a little complicated for some on here to attempt. Hope to see a good turn out for this, thanks man for moving the contest along!:)

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

If any artists would like this to be extended for a few more days, I can consider it.

#5 Edited by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo not my original entry idea for this contest, (had this idea of psylocke vs Logan & Kitty pride,couldn't execute it properly -_-) I figured why not attempt something different with a nine-panel grid and "pop out" features....not completely confident with this entry.

#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a good concept for a comic's Keroga. Glad you tried it out...there some comics presented this manner where in there is a central art and the narration is laid out in the entire scene.

#7 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Yea I love it when a single interior page with a single image or character is divided with a nine grid panel.Just enhances the storytelling to me.

#8 Edited by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

I will extending this one till Friday (April 5, 2013) to give chance to others to finish their work.

Good luck and hoping for other great entries!

#9 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

For being the the sole entry...Keroga bags this contest!

Congratulations to Keroga for winning and meeting the challenge for this Crank those Panels!

Looking forward for your challenge!

#10 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

alright,am on it
!

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats! Once again!