om1kron for me

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tonis

why'd you pull yours out harley? That was a great one. 
Om1kron, those cool new tricks you picked up on the lettering really came out nice.

DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DavidR
@HarlequinKiss: 

Yeah! I wanted to see it!!!!

Lobster, great effort on your part!!

Kron's was really good and gets my vote....
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7  Edited By The Lobster

Om1kron get's my vote.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By sora_thekey

The Lobster! (DP looks so cute... Chibi!)

spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By spawndon

om1kron's version looks so professional!

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

If it's not too late... I vote Om1kron

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Om1kron

Hey what the heck where is yours Harley? I won't accept a win for this contest if you pulled yours out. And will forfeit my win to Lobster. I only did this as an experiment since I may start doing a web comic eventually. And because you guys asked me to enter.  

You deserve half of these votes, not to say Lobsters isn't good in any sense of the matter. You both caused me to step it up for this. 

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By HarlequinKiss
@Om1kron said:
" Hey what the heck where is yours Harley? I won't accept a win for this contest if you pulled yours out. And will forfeit my win to Lobster. I only did this as an experiment since I may start doing a web comic eventually. And because you guys asked me to enter.    You deserve half of these votes, not to say Lobsters isn't good in any sense of the matter. You both caused me to step it up for this.  "
I didn't want to be a part of the contest from the beginning, I just drew it because... well, it's Deadpool, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I pulled mine out already so too late :P
Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Revival

Om1kron,    defintely but the other is quite good.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By ReverseNegative

Om1kron    

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sora_thekey

The voting for this contest has gone on for two days now.  
So congratulations @Om1kron: you have won, and now you can begin Crank Those Panels #3!

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Om1kron

I'm going to start a poll to see if people want to keep this contest rolling. The participation was slim this time around and if it's going to be like that, why take up space for other contests. Initially David R expected this in the very least. 

DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DavidR
@Om1kron: 

If you don't mind. I am feeling better from my surgeries and would like to see if trying one more time will get it going. If you don't want to deal with the hassle of starting another thread going, I can make the effort and see where it goes. The first  one had a better turnout and if things do not improve after #3 then we can see about ending it. 

Since u are the winner I wanted to ask u out of respect to see if u minded me taking over from here, just in case you don't want to pursue another one. I know this contest can be a little more of a pain to develop. 

Let me know...   : )
Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Om1kron
@DavidR said:
" @Om1kron:   If you don't mind. I am feeling better from my surgeries and would like to see if trying one more time will get it going. If you don't want to deal with the hassle of starting another thread going, I can make the effort and see where it goes. The first  one had a better turnout and if things do not improve after #3 then we can see about ending it.   Since u are the winner I wanted to ask u out of respect to see if u minded me taking over from here, just in case you don't want to pursue another one. I know this contest can be a little more of a pain to develop.   Let me know...   : ) "
I'll go ahead and close the voting thread I started to keep the contest alive. It's your baby and it didn't feel right without you raising it into what you had envisioned my man. I am glad to hear that you are in good or better health now and look forward to you coming back.
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DavidR
@Om1kron: 

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiments. This is still uncharted ground and may never reach the right chord with everyone involved to work.  Due to the fact that it requires more time and effort to turn in a project. At least I tried to give the artists on here a little bit more of a challenge if they are planning to do this possibly for a living or even just to test their skills.....
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sora_thekey
@DavidR: Glad to have you back and glad you came out of the surgery okay! 

@Om1kron: I agree with David, let's give this contest a chance :)
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DavidR
@sora_thekey said:
" @DavidR: Glad to have you back and glad you came out of the surgery okay! 

@Om1kron: I agree with David, let's give this contest a chance :) "

Thanks man!!

I have an idea already. If I use it it involves the Sentinels, hope it's something that will get you to participate. I was really bummed that I wasn't able to finish my Spidey/Gwen due to my illness but would like to enter this new one myself. 

I think patience with this contest and some nurturing may keep it alive, at least a little bit longer. Hopefully I can finish some pieces I am working on like my layouts for the Spiderman contest and showcase  them on a different thread.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sora_thekey

I unpinned this from the board so that #3 could begin.

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By HarlequinKiss
@DavidR said:
" @Om1kron:   If you don't mind. I am feeling better from my surgeries and would like to see if trying one more time will get it going. If you don't want to deal with the hassle of starting another thread going, I can make the effort and see where it goes. The first  one had a better turnout and if things do not improve after #3 then we can see about ending it.   Since u are the winner I wanted to ask u out of respect to see if u minded me taking over from here, just in case you don't want to pursue another one. I know this contest can be a little more of a pain to develop.   Let me know...   : ) "
Yes, really, don't end this series of contests! It's a really great idea and it was doing great before I got my hands on it, haha. I'm sure a lot of people wanted to do this but it came at an inopportune time and the subject wasn't very exciting. So I take full credit for the failure of this contest, please continue it! I'm still going to enter the following contests! :D
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Om1kron

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tonis
@HarlequinKiss said:
" @DavidR said:
Yes, really, don't end this series of contests! It's a really great idea and it was doing great before I got my hands on it, haha. I'm sure a lot of people wanted to do this but it came at an inopportune time and the subject wasn't very exciting. So I take full credit for the failure of this contest, please continue it! I'm still going to enter the following contests! :D "
I agree on the inopportune time part, December is a bitch shuffling free time through. That and a flu bug the final week is what ended up killing me to get something. 
I did like your pick though, nothing wrong there. I too would like to see it continue.
DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DavidR
@sora_thekey said:
" I unpinned this from the board so that #3 could begin. "
Give me a couple of days to set the next one up, it's in my head but I have to find the page I want to reference for an example, I am still catching up on some personal stuff. If not up by tomorrow night, definitely by the weekend since I am returning to work, I want to have this up before I do.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sora_thekey
@DavidR said:
" @sora_thekey said:
" I unpinned this from the board so that #3 could begin. "
Give me a couple of days to set the next one up, it's in my head but I have to find the page I want to reference for an example, I am still catching up on some personal stuff. If not up by tomorrow night, definitely by the weekend since I am returning to work, I want to have this up before I do. "
No worries, take your time! :)
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By spawndon

I would like the relevant people to keep this contest rolling.
Even though I am faced with lack of adequate sized papers and scanners, I'd like to enter the next one, just to test my skills.

And another suggestion to @DavidR:  keep the timeline to about 24 days, so that voting could end inside a month.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By Decept-O

The Lobster.   

Not to be obstinate.  I think Om1kron's is incredible but I like Lobster's take on this.  It is a challenging contest and Lobster showed some style here.