#1 Edited by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Holidays are over and voting seemed to swoop all the December contests leaving I believe, this one as last for the Viners votes.

Saturday the 7th is the deadline.

Thanks to all who entered for their quick efforts to make this contest a contest! :)

Chudd decided to wait this one out and join us on the next one, so his entry is not included as per his request.

Keroga

Decept-O

Raven0207

DavidR

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (56958 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR
BB

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

Decept-O

#4 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven0207

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR

#6 Posted by Raven0207 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR

@DavidR: You forgot to put KEROGA's entry in here so you might want to add it

#7 Edited by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raven0207:

Maaan, I am so glad you mentioned it, I was pretty tired and missed it in the process, sorry Keroga and thanks for watching out Raven!

What a Dumbass I can b, I knew he had posted and was wondering why I hadn't seen his entry while I was setting the voting up. Duuh!

#8 Posted by LeeThomasART (191 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR (Ridiculously good work)

#9 Posted by Shatterstar (4439 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR

#10 Posted by Blizaga101 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (7690 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR.

Seriously, how are you not working on any books?

#12 Posted by chudd (28 posts) - - Show Bio

david r

#13 Posted by ssejllenrad (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

The one.. The only.. The legend.... DavidR!!!!!!

Though I'm a bit disappointed Chudd didn't enter. His teasers were so great it would have made me think twice before voting for my idol DavidR. Just saying... :D

#14 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, the Demon never looked so cool, killer entries all :)

Decept-O

That was a nice surprise seeing you throw in on this one.

#15 Posted by The_razors_edge (55 posts) - - Show Bio

david r

Damn thats so cool.

#16 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR.

#17 Posted by Sky_Jokiel (304 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so sad I missed this one... I ended up going to florida and couldnt complete my work over the break... amazing work by everyone gonna have to go with

DavidR

#18 Posted by chudd (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: i'll participate in the next one. i don't have a lot of time to draw for fun lately. lol . but this is great practice and i will definitly have a peace in here for the next go around.

#19 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

DavidR.

Hey Buddy, thanks, things are falling in place. If I was ever at the right place at the right time I have to be sure and have everything ready to undertake the rigors of being an artist with deadlines. The big two demand a lot from an artist and you have to be ready. To me it is a product as well as a labor of love. I am polishing my art and trying to get faster and maintaining a level of art that is professional enough for print.

I hope to catch the eye of both Fans and Publishers at the same time. Hopefully I luck out and get an opportunity one of these days and I will try my best not to drop the ball. That's where preparation can pay dividend. : P

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (7690 posts) - - Show Bio

@DavidR said:

@ARMIV2 said:

DavidR.

Hey Buddy, thanks, things are falling in place. If I was ever at the right place at the right time I have to be sure and have everything ready to undertake the rigors of being an artist with deadlines. The big two demand a lot from an artist and you have to be ready. To me it is a product as well as a labor of love. I am polishing my art and trying to get faster and maintaining a level of art that is professional enough for print.

I hope to catch the eye of both Fans and Publishers at the same time. Hopefully I luck out and get an opportunity one of these days and I will try my best not to drop the ball. That's where preparation can pay dividend. : P

I'm hoping that such an opportunity comes your way. You've got a lot of talent.

#21 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2:

Thanks man, a little luck my way may make it come true. :)

#22 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1008 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven0207

Man, the 2nd and 3rd panels were the funniest!

#24 Posted by PlayerUno (21 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR gets my vote. Beautiful.

#25 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1008 posts) - - Show Bio