#1 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

well the enteries are all in so pic who you like best I still don't know how to put the pics in this thred so pleas reference the old one unless some one would be kind enough to post them for me

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

As requested by Watch Dog..
Here are the Entries for the New Costume of Galactus!

Selkirk:

BlindNova

Manimal

ComicCrazy

IcePrince_X

Mr. Nerd

#3 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Aagh... Ok, I'm going for...

Selkirk.
#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Nerd for me :-)

#5 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice Prince!

#6 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Mr. Nerd for me :-)"
Seriously?

Have you not used Hero Machine before? Literally everyone on here could make that picture. And with colour.
#7 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Selkirk:

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
the Vica said:
"IcePrince_X said:
Seriously?

Have you not used Hero Machine before? Literally everyone on here could make that picture. And with colour.
"
Honestly...haven't seen the Hero Machine before but what matters most for me is his concept.
The program may have a pre-made look and execution and even color for that matter but it is still up for the user to decide which to use or not.
Anyway, thanks the Vica for the information.
#9 Edited by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"the Vica said:
"IcePrince_X said:
Seriously?

"
Honestly...haven't seen the Hero Machine before but what matters most for me is his concept.The program may have a pre-made look and execution and even color for that matter but it is still up for the user to decide which to use or not. Anyway, thanks the Vica for the information."
True, but even by Hero Machine standards his wasn't that great. He could've at least added colour, and the things he added to his creation were very very basic and don't look very... Galactus-like at all... Gimme a few minutes and I'll edit in a pic to show just how easy it is to create something in Hero Machine. Then judge how good his concept was.

EDIT:

Ta Da!

That took five, maybe ten minutes.
#10 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks The Vica...i just saw it myself and had fun mix and matching. Will share this with my nephews later.
But I still give credit to Mr. Nerd for showing his version of Galactus even with the aid of the program. :-)

All of the entries are good, Manimal's original interpretation, Selkirk always stunning proportion and look, Comicrazy's near classic look as well as BlindNova's anime inspired work. The Vica gets my vote because not much of his clean lines or the near comic book look but because of the costume he designed. It appears a more dated look for the planet eater.. thats all.

#11 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Selkrik.

#12 Posted by New Born (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote BlindNova

#13 Edited by Icarusflies (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice Prince_X

#14 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Selkirk gets my vote and thank you to Ice Prince_X for posting the pics great job every one

#15 Posted by KnightKat (36 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote is for IcePrince_X

#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"Selkirk:
"

#17 Posted by bradlikesunity (65 posts) - - Show Bio

selkirk did an awesome job, but what is with the ripped cape.  I vote for iceprince

#18 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

cape didn't quite come out how i wanted...it's supposed to be a bunch of asteroid rock :)

#19 Posted by Anti-Venom's follower (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice Prince

#20 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

ComicCrazy

#21 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Selkirk

#22 Posted by OCDiva (73 posts) - - Show Bio

toss up b/n selkirk and manimal...i'll go with manimal this time i think :) neat straw lol

#23 Posted by CM Cooza (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is for Selkirk. 

#24 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give voting till the end of today so if you have not voted I sigjest you do

#25 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio
OCDiva said:
"toss up b/n selkirk and manimal...i'll go with manimal this time i think :) neat straw lol"

Oh that's what it is!

LOL. I couldn't make it out.
#26 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations Selkirk you have won the Galactus contest and hank you to every one who entered hope to see you all in the next contest when Selkirk starts it

#27 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

much thanks...i will post cc#9 tonite

#28 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio
Selkirk said:
"much thanks...i will post cc#9 tonite"

Sweet!