#1 Posted by redscare (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Great entries all around and a big thanks to everyone that participated.

Here are the entries... artist's names in the captions and presented in order entered.

Voting ends Thursday, September 26th @ midnight so we can try to get a new contest up for the weekend. Good luck to all!

FrischDVH

Red_Lion1989

EGoD

GODofART

KEROGA
Mrfuzzynutz

Funkydeath

@shatterstar - Could you please pin this thread and unpin the entry one? Gracias!

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinned. My votes going to EGoD

#3 Posted by majinhulk1 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

EGoD

#4 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5371 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH

#5 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH

#6 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with FrishDVH, I can see this design being in the pages of the new 52, Great Job everyone!

#7 Edited by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

EGoD.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I'd like to point out that in that design he's wearing 0 shirts and 3 jackets. What's with that.

#9 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

EGoD

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

1 and 3 are cool the rest are meh and too 90s for my taste

#11 Posted by jeebertoad_rebeccacleary (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Frischdvh for sure. I like the depth of his character and could see it actually being used.

#12 Posted by amberscarpinati (1 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH definitely.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11652 posts) - - Show Bio

Egod

#15 Edited by redscare (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Tight voting with EGoD just edging out FrischDVH by a single vote.

Congratulations EGoD!

#16 Edited by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try and think of something for the next contest, sorry about the delay, been working on contest pieces.

#17 Posted by redscare (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@egod @shatterstar

Hey EGod - Shatterstar and I were chatting about this earlier and I posted a new contest a couple of minutes ago without seeing this. Totally your right to come up with a new contest if Shatterstar can delete that one... again, your call... just let him know.

#18 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare said:

@egod @shatterstar

Hey EGod - Shatterstar and I were chatting about this earlier and I posted a new contest a couple of minutes ago without seeing this. Totally your right to come up with a new contest if Shatterstar can delete that one... again, your call... just let him know.

Yea if EGoD has something in mind lets go with that and I'll close the WW thread. If WW is fine with EGoD lets give that one a shot. Surprised she hasn't been done considering the controversy when the new 52 came out.