#1 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Its technically the 10th year of Aspen Comics..in memory of Michael Turner's landmark character, let us give her a new armor costume.

Here is the profile of the character: Aspen Matthews

Here is some notable works of her:

By the way, she must have the necklace piece part of your new costume as this necklace has a lot meaning to her character and her powers. Good luck!

Deadline for this is July 23, 2013. I hope to see your entries

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

can we have this pin please.

Many thanks!

#3 Edited by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow dude.. I have a few ideas for this.

#4 Posted by KEROGA (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to design some epic bikinis,lol

#5 Posted by Decept-O (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Plenty of potential with this one. Nice choice.

#6 Posted by redscare (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@keroga said:

Time to design some epic bikinis,lol

This. lol

#7 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! for the warm reception.

:-)

#8 Edited by ARMIV2 (8853 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

#9 Edited by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Here is my idea, spikes out the back and spikes off her gauntlets! Will ink this in right now!

#10 Edited by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO COLOR THIS AND ENTER IT IN AS YOUR OWN ENTRY AND WIN THIS CONTEST WITH YOUR COLORING ABILITY'S ALONE! YOU CAN EVEN ERASE, CHANGE, AND MAKE NEW LINES IF YOU WANT TO, GO CRAZY WITH IT, YOUR WELCOME!:

Bonus Black Girl version(for those who liken to prefer there coffee black nowathese days.) :> LOLOLOLOL! XD :3 :P

So How DO you like your icecream? Chocolate... Or Vanilla? :3

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the chocolate! very nice work! The concept is very good making a costume that is purely water based. Kinda makes me want to see the front version of the costume since I assume it is transparent he he he he ;-)

#12 Edited by ARMIV2 (8853 posts) - - Show Bio

First time drawing her, which is a little odd for me as I drew her in a made up outfit...

#13 Edited by wildcats25 (219 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Fixed it for you, what I did was right click on the image on deviantart, copy url, then in forum post click the Img button and select URL address, from there should be self explanatory.

#15 Posted by wildcats25 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar Thanks for helping me out !

as far as the Img button, i hit the Img button but nothing happens. all the other buttons respond except for that one. :(

#16 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar Thanks for helping me out !

as far as the Img button, i hit the Img button but nothing happens. all the other buttons respond except for that one. :(

Might want to post in the bug reporting forum with your browser version / operating system. Could be some browser addon blocking it or something.

#17 Posted by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...the voting thread will be up now! Good luck to all artists who joined and thanks!