#1 Edited by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry for the previous CC :)

Since it's my turn now, I pick Namor the Sub-Mariner. Let's give him a real wardrobe overhaul.

EDIT: EXTENDED!

DEADLINE: June 19, 2013 23:59 GMT

#2 Edited by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Good choice

#4 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@poachedpig: Interesting choice, a challenge to come up with something new for him.

#5 Edited by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

good choice, his costume for the last couple of years has been the same, he should get a redesign.

#6 Edited by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@blizaga101: That's what I thought too.

I hope a lot of people would participate, I want to see what they will come up with :)

#7 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua dragon armored man

#8 Posted by majinhulk1 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

emperor Namor. I did this one kinda quick, but it works

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5386 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@majinhulk1: That actually looks pretty cool. The cape is an interesting touch and I see Namor doing it.

@artiom1q2w: I thought it was a Namor/Ocean Master cross at first. With his head sticking out like that, he could be renamed Namor the Submarine. Great work.

#11 Edited by majinhulk1 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam:

thanks, I did it really quick so I know my proportions are wrong and the colors suck. ( im not a big fan of coloring my work, but sometimes I get bored and do it anyway) but ive always been a fan of the classic Namor look. didn't want to stray too far from it.

#12 Edited by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize this could be better. It was the first thing that came to mind. Wanted to do another one but ran out of time due to other projects.

#13 Posted by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

CLOSED

gonna update the voting thread later :)

#14 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@decept_o:

Nice entry, is that a David sized ala da Vinci protrusion in his swim trunks? :P