• 70 results
#1 Posted by UdontKnowMe (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm has had a lot of looks over the years ... take this opportunity to either put your own spin on your favorite one, or come up with something completely new!

All submissions due by September 29, 2012 at 12:01AM ... Have fun brainSTORMing everyone!

#2 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooooh!

#3 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, it kind of messy but i wanted to hear what you think about it ,may be i will do it better

#4 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's mine, though to be honest I feel as though I became a little too distracted with some elements over others in the design.

#5 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: I like how you incorporated Storm's classic head gear design into her costume design. Nice.

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@ARMIV2: I like how you incorporated Storm's classic head gear design into her costume design. Nice.

Yeah, that part was tricky. I wanted to keep it in there somewhere, but couldn't really make it work on her head with the way I've designed her.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: I like yours alot. Reminds me of her 90's look

I also lke that the Gem is on her belt.

#8 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Thanks! When I was doing this, I was trying to pull together different elements of her costume. The result actually surprised me.

And the gem just keeps it together for me.

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@artiom1q2w said:

sorry, it kind of messy but i wanted to hear what you think about it ,may be i will do it better

i like the colors of her costume. This is nice.

@ARMIV2 said:

Here's mine, though to be honest I feel as though I became a little too distracted with some elements over others in the design.

putting the tiara on her body is pretty unique. : )

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

@Blood1991: Thanks! When I was doing this, I was trying to pull together different elements of her costume. The result actually surprised me.

Your welcome the tiara and holes on her boots were great touches too.

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

Your welcome the tiara and holes on her boots were great touches too.

Well I'm glad you like 'em.

#12 Posted by KEROGA (985 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio
Here's my entry. I had a similar idea to ArmiV2 with the tiara emblem on the chest. This is one of my first real shots at coloring/shading-while it's not the best thing out there, I'm sort of proud of how it came out.
#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dbennett6684: For one of your first real shots at coloring & shading, it ain't half bad. Ain't half bad at all.

#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dbennett6684: Good job for a first!

#16 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

this is just my concept design for my entry. i will try and draw a final piece soon, but if i cant ill jus keep this as my entry :D ENJOY

#17 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

this is just my concept design for my entry. i will try and draw a final piece soon, but if i cant ill jus keep this as my entry :D ENJOY

Oh wow this is really awesome though I can't help think it suits Warbird more

I still think it is bad a$$ ofcourse

#18 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: thanks for the comment, i was actually worried cause i only realised afterwards that the headdress i created was similar to warbirds. but it wasn't intentional cause i did look at traditional tribal masks from africa for inspiration yknow. but aye i feel storm needs a bad ass costume nowadays :D

#19 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

@Blood1991: thanks for the comment, i was actually worried cause i only realised afterwards that the headdress i created was similar to warbirds. but it wasn't intentional cause i did look at traditional tribal masks from africa for inspiration yknow. but aye i feel storm needs a bad ass costume nowadays :D

I really dig the way you did the skirt and how you demonstrated it in action. Bravo sir!

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

Oohp, this is epic.

#21 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: @ARMIV2:

thanking yous +10000 points :D

#22 Edited by DarthKellie (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

This one is my fav so far! I can easily see this costume used in some MMO games too. Would fit nicely in the Guild Wars armor sets

#23 Posted by SamCopsey (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@SamCopsey said:

I like it!

#25 Posted by payno (970 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by EGoD (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my entry.

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@EGoD said:

Here's my entry.

Damn she looks freakin hot.

#28 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: That is just plain wicked...!

@EGoD: Fantastic!

#29 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@EGoD: That is breath taking! Beautiful design!

@payno: One again, I love your designs. Very basic, but different.

#30 Edited by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant resist but give this one a shot...no scanner just cellphone cam.

This is the full drawing

#31 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Nice job!

#32 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

I like the design. Storm looks badass

#33 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@EGoD said:

Here's my entry.

wow! You should start making your own comic. This is really, really done well.

#34 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Real cool look, man!

#35 Posted by UdontKnowMe (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this contest has already produced some amazing results!

#36 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

@strafe power, armiv2

thanks for appreciating guys! :-)

lots of good entries... lots of Storm fans :-)

#37 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@EGoD said:

Here's my entry.

Damn she looks freakin hot.

WoW your design is great i love the sash coming from the brooch. It also of course shows Storms sex appel. This would take me forever to draw this is stunning.@jhazzroucher said:

@Blizaga101 said:

I like the design. Storm looks badass

I LOOOOOOOVE this design wow I love the the hi-low hem of the costume is take place of a cape i absolutely love it. and the colors are great as well. i also love the pendant and how the ruby is in the tiara/crown now.

#38 Posted by sora_thekey (8161 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: Something I think she would wear during her Mohawk phase... I love it.

@EGoD: I love how one leg is fully covered and the other is not. YOU CONTINUE TO BE AWESOME!

@IcePrince_X: Simple and classy. I especially love the design around the X on her chest. Great job!

#39 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X said:

Cant resist but give this one a shot...no scanner just cellphone cam.

This is the full drawing

i love the design but she should show her legs

#40 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so here is a more final design for my entry, but im at a loss, not sure if i want the concept to be my entry or this? i love em both but i feel the concept does give a better insight to my design, where this shows it in action more and i used these new pens i got which blend colours amazingly :/

Any thoughts?

#41 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

ok so here is a more final design for my entry, but im at a loss, not sure if i want the concept to be my entry or this? i love em both but i feel the concept does give a better insight to my design, where this shows it in action more and i used these new pens i got which blend colours amazingly :/

Any thoughts?

that should be her Uncanny X-Force costume. : )

#42 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: AYE!!! :D The thought never occured to me before, if she was in something like this id be more exited to read the comic

#43 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

Any thoughts?

I love this nice design its great. It gives one more idea on how the costume actually moves, which I love by the way. I just wish i could draw like this, I mean i can draw but it takes me for ever to draw something and I can never but whats in my head on paper. I also would like to know how to use the art color pencils and pastels the right way.

But I love your work so far its the best in my opinion. its something i could actually see in comics.

#44 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm: thanks so much, pretty amazing comment. fill my heart with glee and pride ( the good kind not the sinful kind :P)

#45 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

@MagnificentStorm: thanks so much, pretty amazing comment. fill my heart with glee and pride ( the good kind not the sinful kind :P)

LoL well your very welcome then your a great artist i might try to draw something but ya know i i i don't want to blow everyone away ya know lol.

Also can pride be sinful ?.?

#46 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

I think that's one of the 7 biggies even. ;)

#47 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I think that's one of the 7 biggies even. ;)

yea lol i remembered i was just thinking that since it was pride for something good it might not count ya know lol but thank you anyway

#48 Edited by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

reminds me of current ultimate Storm

#49 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Guess I will have to remove my entry. Sh!t. Didn't know her costume looked like my version.

#50 Posted by jhazzroucher (15598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@jhazzroucher: Guess I will have to remove my entry. Sh!t. Didn't know her costume looked like my version.

Why don't you try a ponyhawk Storm?