#1 Edited by CuttingEdgeKomix (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this one's going to be a tad bit different than most than I've seen. I'll lay this out Stan Lee style. I need a Character, That has a flaming skull for a head and rides a bike, That we will call Ghost Rider. Now lets see 'um. Oh and the deadlines sunday, voting starts monday.

#2 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

deadline is sunday...i supposed sunday nite?

#3 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

ill post one tonite then give it a day or two more if  no one else posts we can have our two pics be voted on.

#4 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

ok finished mine up...bit messy still. at any rate, changes: ghost rider is now a female(she still uses the title ghost rider-ghost rideress proved cumbersome). she has tattoos. instead of bones her body is human form with skin instead of exposed bones. her bike has various demonic symbols on it and a demon's head trapped in the headlight. without ado i present ghost rider redux-

ghost rider redux

p.s. for some reason she still smokes cigarettes. oh and because satan ordered it she wears chaps with the bottom cut out(it makes the demons happy).

#5 Posted by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

hey it was fun to draw the bike and ghost rider's original look really cant be changed so a chick seems most natural. you should leave the thread up for a couple more days see if anyone else posts if not like i said we can have a poll with these two drawings.

#6 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

I might try it. I'm not the best drawer, but I love GR.

#7 Posted by CuttingEdgeKomix (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz I 'was' /am still a jerk I pulled my entery for this contest but now that I'm a calmer more clear headed man I thought I'd share it again.

#8 Posted by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio
@CuttingEdgeKomix:
she looks alittle hungry =)
#9 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@CuttingEdgeKomix said:

" Cuz I 'was' /am still a jerk I pulled my entery for this contest but now that I'm a calmer more clear headed man I thought I'd share it again.

"
 skinny chicks on motorcycles are always so sexy... : P
#10 Posted by CuttingEdgeKomix (285 posts) - - Show Bio
@DavidR: True dat.
@TimDrakeRedRobin:

Yeah, I think she may have some image issues too.