#1 Posted by kitetsu (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to some degree of demand, this contest will be of Tryco Slatterus, AKA Champion of the Universe.

I had to admit, when I saw him for the first time right after someone mentioned the name to me, I was taken aback at his bizarre apppearance, and honestly, it's all for the wrong reasons on my end. I... couldn't hold back on my laughter. He looked like a secret boss for Saturday Night Slam Masters. Hell, he even looks like the final product of a Tetsuo Hara design.

So obviously, the condition to this contest would be to give him a new look! It can be in the spirit of his current/previous appearances, or it can be a brand new reimagining.

Here's my example. I've given him a much more alien-looking and oriental appearance.

Like last time, please do not vote for this entry, as I am to be absent from this contest due to being the host.

The due date for this will be on July 3rd, which is about 2 weeks from now, at 11:59PM, East Australian Time. Good luck!

#2 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds cool. im in =)

#3 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

yes! if anyone needs a new look its champion. lol

#4 Edited by Selkirk (600 posts) - - Show Bio

glad to get another crack at this guy...drew a sketch of him earlier that frankly didn't turn out so well. this time went a little more primal with him.

notes-really hes the champion of the universe...people know when he's in town, so he doesn't wear much in the way of a uniform. i gave him an iron metal cap instead of that old style hair. his belt now is more like belt/codpiece(one piece). in the center of the belt is an alien skull and on his arms he wears grappling bands.
further notes-also playing him as pure primal plays against my weakness-costume design. this isn't coincidental :).

#5 Posted by Fastforward! (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I might lean towards a wrestler-ish style if I end up entering this one. And by the way, good as ever, Selkirk!

#6 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

heres mine i was inspired by the movie the wrestler so please tell me what you think

#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

AAGH!
Why don't I have any good paper?!
I would SO enter!

#8 Posted by kitetsu (49 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing that this contest seems to be very quiet for the past 9 days, I've decided to extend this contest to next Saturday night at 11:59pm, effective right now.

Please don't leave Tryco in the dust, folks!

#9 Posted by PLUTON (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@kitetsu: Nice just the time I need...
#10 Posted by PLUTON (181 posts) - - Show Bio

ok here s mine... 

Muscles MUSCLES  MUSCLES....!!!!!! 
well I agree with Kitetsu this guy must have a more exotic appearance... so I add him all these stuff... and the Omega Red hair style.... I think he looks good with that... 
I made the hair orange red too... looks better with pale skin...

#11 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

wow Pluton wins......thats incredible, ha if i had a scanner i'd post mine.....but yours destroys mine.

#12 Edited by PLUTON (181 posts) - - Show Bio
  @thatguy said:
" wow Pluton wins......thats incredible, ha if i had a scanner i'd post mine.....but yours destroys mine. "
come on...    take a digital photo of it... (I dont have a scanner either...lol)    
we need more entries...
#13 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@PLUTON said:
"   @thatguy said:
" wow Pluton wins......thats incredible, ha if i had a scanner i'd post mine.....but yours destroys mine. "
come on...    take a digital photo of it... (I dont have a scanner either...lol)    
we need more entries...
"
lol not a camera in my house........its sad....broke it 2 months ago, i can try and see if my phone will get a good shot of it, but i'm highly doubtful.
#14 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

not gonna lie but the head scares me

#15 Posted by kitetsu (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry guys, I've been caught up with a huge household cleanup, and completely forgot about the contest deadline, which passed 2 days ago. It was that huge of a cleanup.

Now's the time to vote!

#16 Posted by Shatterstar (4547 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody remember who won this one?

#17 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shatterstar: Yeah same here... Although goosehorn started #12.. 
#18 Edited by Shatterstar (4547 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:

" @Shatterstar: Yeah same here... Although goosehorn started #12..  "

I've tried every way I can imagine searching for this, looked through kitetsu's posts, looked through the whole forum going back to a year 4 months ago, no dice.  

Somebody out there has to remember.  

@goosehorn did you win this one?
#19 Posted by EGoD (1516 posts) - - Show Bio