#1 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

majinHulku:






Flash 313:





IcePrince_X:






Voting ends 24 hrs-ish



Moderator
#3 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

MajinHulku

#4 Posted by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess i wont vote for myself, so ill go with ICEPRINCE_X

#5 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

majin

#6 Posted by UnAmerican Hero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

majin

#7 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash 313

#8 Posted by Koeil (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin

#9 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin

#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash. Do you do work like this professionally? 'Cause if you don't, you definitely should.

#13 Posted by THE_FLASH_313 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Korg, I'm still working towards being a professional.  I hope that I can meet the right people to show my work to eventually.

#14 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash 313 FTW!

#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11573 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash 313

#16 Posted by danhimself (21903 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313 said:
"Thanks Korg, I'm still working towards being a professional.  I hope that I can meet the right people to show my work to eventually.
"

do you go to conventions?
#17 Posted by THE_FLASH_313 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I go to Comic Con every year.  That's my favorite time of the year.  Although the trip is mostly business.

#18 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313 said:
"I go to Comic Con every year.  That's my favorite time of the year.  Although the trip is mostly business.
"

I wish I could make it to those events.
#19 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313 said:
"I go to Comic Con every year.  That's my favorite time of the year.  Although the trip is mostly business.
"
Business??? So you do do this profesionally???

Hi Everybody..... I´m back....... I was on vacation so now I can enter the next Showdown!!!!!!

As for my vote...... THE_FLASH_313!!!
Moderator
#20 Posted by THE_FLASH_313 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

To become professional, I have to go to the Con for the exposure.  I literally go around to everyone and ask them what they think of my art.  I consider it a business trip.  It's the only way besides posting online that people will become familiar with my art.  

#21 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313
#22 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313 said:
"To become professional, I have to go to the Con for the exposure.  I literally go around to everyone and ask them what they think of my art.  I consider it a business trip.  It's the only way besides posting online that people will become familiar with my art.  "
Very smooth.
#23 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Flash 313 wins this one again, third straight, congrats. Hopefully Flash gets the Press Oblivion prize too, here's the voting thread over there if anyone wants to make sure he wins it. Next showdown starts when Flash says so.

Moderator
#24 Posted by THE_FLASH_313 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Why didn't you enter the Press Oblivion contest Majin?  IcePrince ?  That was the whole point of drawing Wolverine!

#25 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Shatterstar said:
"Looks like Flash 313 wins this one again, third straight, congrats. Hopefully Flash gets the Press Oblivion prize too, here's the voting thread over there if anyone wants to make sure he wins it. Next showdown starts when Flash says so."
Three in a row?! Whoa that's amazing. I got some more voting to do.
#26 Posted by Strafe Prower (11573 posts) - - Show Bio

congratz dude!

#27 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo whens the next showdown start?

Moderator
#28 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

some time this year maybe?

#29 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
bobkane1998 said:
"some time this year maybe?"

Yeah that would be nice. Please make them draw The Guyver so I can have all those pictures. lol
#30 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hell yea.  Great movie, SMG is the man.  Dark territory wasnt all that great but the anime was awesome.

#31 Posted by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio
THE_FLASH_313 said:
"Why didn't you enter the Press Oblivion contest Majin?  IcePrince ?  That was the whole point of drawing Wolverine!"
because i didnt want to dude. but i am waiting for the next showdown to begin.... anytime...
#32 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

we are doing more of these right.  

#33 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
bobkane1998 said:
"oh hell yea.  Great movie, SMG is the man.  Dark territory wasnt all that great but the anime was awesome."

What's SMG and Dark Territory?!!!
#34 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

SMG is Screaming Mad George, a special effects house that did the prothetics and SFX for the live version of the Guyver.  Dark territory is the second Guyver movie,.................no wait i think thats Guyver 2 Dark Hero.   One of the two.  

#35 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
bobkane1998 said:
"SMG is Screaming Mad George, a special effects house that did the prothetics and SFX for the live version of the Guyver.  Dark territory is the second Guyver movie,.................no wait i think thats Guyver 2 Dark Hero.   One of the two.  "

It's Dark Hero and I never seen the live action movies. Just the sensational anime classic.
#36 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i will agree the anime is down right awesome ranks right up there with Akira.  that would be a sweet showdown, if we dont start one soon maybe shatterstar can pick one.

#37 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Flash hasn't been around I guess but lets give him another day or so if he's thinking, gotta keep the ball rolling.

Moderator