Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 12 & 13

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes.

No Caption Provided
For this second one. Just so you know, that person is not really a young boy. He's the evil immortal boy who is the brother of the father of Cornelia(purple-haired woman).
No Caption Provided
The previous 4komas had some pretty sexy art with the open cleavage and what happened to Cecile. This one has some beefcake for the girls.

The comic for Episode 12 is based on the idea of the male strippers at bachelorette parties. Now, if you have seen the previous episodes of Code Geass R2 that delt with this. Lelouch, dressed as Zero, interupted the wedding that had been arraigned for the Chinese Empress. Also, after the battle in China had been settled. Lelouch returned to Japan and found that two members of the Knights had joined the student council. I thought it would be funny if what he did created some sort of trend in male strippers. They dress up as Zero an try to kidnap the bride to be. In this comic I imagine that 'somehow' Milly talked Lelouch into being the man in the cake for this.
What Milly neglected to mention was that she canceled her arranged marriage. That she's going to wait until Lelouch dances for her to tell him. A lot of people don't quite get what Suzaku is thinking in this shot.  He's both confused and entertained. At this point he's not 100% sure if Lelouch has his memories back. So, he sees some irony in Lelouch dressed up as a stripper Zero. Here we have Lelouch in a banana hammock. lol

The comic for Episode 13 is based upon the scene where V.V. first appeared to Cornelia. He barely had the chance to say anything before she threw a knife into his head. I thought it was funny how she just cut him off mid-sentence. I thought it could be funny that if she just keeps trying to kill him over and over. Each time he gets to say less and less. Barty is just standing there getting bored. In the end V.V. is just ticked off and Cornelia is still trying to kill him. I wanted her to have a look of both fear and intense intrigue.

In case you are wondering. What V.V. is trying to say in each panel before he's cut off:

" Now, as I was saying. "
" You know, that still hurts. "

Hope you enjoyed and had a good laugh. The Mythbusters marathon is over. So now, I'm going to go play some Assassin's Creed 2.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-