Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 10 & 11

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes.

As promised I'm posting more Code Geass R2 4komas. I'm going with two a day now. Here we have two comics based on two different episodes, but there is a connecting theme.

In Episode 10, just as Kallen looked like she was going to win in her fight, the power cut out on the Guren and she was captured by the Chinese Federation. It was interesting in that scene. Lelouch was on the bridge of the Black Knight's flag ship. As soon as Kallen was captured it seemed like Lelouch panicked. Rather forcefully he sworn to her that he would save her. Everyone there seems surprised. When the battle was finally over Lelouch demanded to know where Kallen was, but he was too late. The Chinese Federation had handed Kallen and the Guren over to the Britannian Empire that were assisting them. Lelouch appeared angry and swore he would rescue her with his own hands.

Here we see Kallen while she was still in the custody of the Chinese Federation.

For Episode 11. This has Lloyd and Cecil examining the Guren. Accidentally, Cecil activates the Sybian Mode. It's kind of a crass joke, but it's popular.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-