Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 06

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes.

Here is yet another in my line of Code Geass R2 4komas. This first one you see has Nunnally in it. I actually made this one after the second one you will see in this pose with Kallen. There was a break between certain episodes and I took advantage of that time to make something extra for episode six of the second season. It's another in my line of smacking Suzaku's character around. I mostly just wanted to draw this one, because I wanted the chance to draw Nunnally. She really looked pretty in that scene. I think this is one of my weakest jokes, but for some reason people seem to love it.

The second one is the 4koma I created based upon this episode. I really enjoyed drawing this one. It was this illustration is where I stopped drawing the character with more exaggerated body proportions.

When I was first making these 4komas I was posting links to them on a variety of different message boards that might have something to do with the series. At the time the [adult swim] program was starting to show the first season of Code Geass. I had posted a few of these comics and had no problem. After I posted this one on that forum site it was removed by moderators. That's right, I was told this image was TOO HOT for the [adult swim] message boards. The moderator told me that the forums were for thirteen year olds and up, and that this image was too provocative for that age group. That's the funny thing. The programming [adult swim] shows is for at least seventeen and up. [ADULT swim]'s message board site is for thirteen year olds. They let people on the message boards to talk about shows they shouldn't be watching????  I thought that was pretty funny. These 4komas at one point get a lot more naughty.

It really doesn't matter anymore. I stopped watching [adult swim] completely after what they did, putting Code Geass only on at 5AM on Saturdays. The same for their forums.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-
Avatar image for orionstarlancer
OrionStarlancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By OrionStarlancer

LOL.  God.  That's hilarious.