Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 05

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes.  

This is another in my line of Code Geass R2 4komas. For facts sake, this is actually the one that is where I started to create these into a weekly series. After watching this episode I realized that each one was giving me some funny idea. This is something I made, because I really dislike Suzaku. He just seems to love Britannia for the silliest reasons. I wanted something just as silly to happen to him.
This scene originally had Suzaku trying to test if Lelouch had his memories returned. He has him talk to Nunnally, Lelouch's little sister, on the phon, because Suzaku knows that Lelouch would never knowingly lie to his beloved sister. If it's revealed that Lelouch has his memories back, Nunnally's life would be in danger. This was just so nasty, because you know Suzaku must of tried to get Nunnally's hopes up of to speak to her brother.

You can tell this was early on in these series, because the characterizations were more cartoonish then I ended up using. The lesson is basically that you shouldn't leave embarrassing numbers on your speed dial. 

No Caption Provided

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-