Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 04

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes.

These are both actually the more modern of my Code Geass R2 4komas. These cover episode four that I had originally missed when I was working on this project. They weren't  weekly idea until after I saw the fifth episode.
In the first one I expose the Villetta's feelings toward Ohgi. This fairly mimics the scene in the anime where after he was rescued by Zero she seems rather relieved, but was right back to work. The background in this on was quite the chore with all those little details. I still think the work paid off.

The second one takes place between events of episode four and five. It has been quite popular on my devArt profile page. Especially, the third panel.Though, I've found a lot of people misunderstand Lelouch's reaction in the end. As well as why Kallen is clapping at the end. The lighting really came out well in this one. One of my favorite touches in this one is Chiba glaring at Tohdoh.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
In the series of these 4komas. It's become a running gag that C.C. is always teasing Kallen about her feelings for Lelouch. the second one here is one of the only ones that has Kallen striking back.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sexy_merc

LOL, nice