Code GeassR2 4koma: Episode 03

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

I've shared all these comics on my Anime Vice blog, but I thought I would add them here as well. If you haven't seen the series, at times, you might not get some of these jokes. 

I thought I would take the time to present two more of my Code Geass R2 based 4komas.
Actually, these two were the first I actually made. I didn't start making these until after I saw the third episode and was inspired. It was after the fifth episode I started making them a weekly series. I wasn't so concerned with canon of he story at first. Which would explain why Kallen appears in the school scene when she was never in the school at that time.
The ones I presented for the first and second episode were made after the 4koma I based upon the twenty-second episode. I went back to fill the gaps I had missed earlier before I started moving on with the series after that kiss with Kallen.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I know these are quite cheesecake filled, but, ladies, I swear to you I do have some beefcake in theses as well. I'm not an artist who abandons his female fans.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.-