Koza101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Koza101

Hi everyone

It's sort of been an exciting week for me i guess. I've finished the main story outline for my own Comic Book Novel, and am now well on my way into writing out the rest of my script. I guess the genre i'm really going for now with it, is sort of Medieval Fantasy Horror and the story line, is sort of based around a classic quest type story line.

Apart from all that, i was also trying to make up some time for Drawing more Comic art stuff :D and in this first, image i was really just practicing doing different character head poses, while trying to develope more of my technique in getting better detail.

I guess i was also inspired by Philip Tan's work, just a tad, fair bit :D

No Caption Provided

After that, I actually really liked the first Head Portrait pose, so i then went on the ink and colour it ...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Also Today i've been working on this other Character art work

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Please feel free to tell me what you think... I do love Good Critique as always :D

I'll also be Updating my Deviantart fairly regularly http://koreybarton.deviantart.com/ , If you wanted to hear more on the Progress of me writing my Graphic Novel, and see more art stuff :D....

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Hey that is brilliant news, man! Really like your art style, very distinctive. These pics are unreal. Good luck with the graphic novel, gonna be keeping an eye on that DA! :D

RedDeadJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedDeadJoker

@koza101: I finally put my finger on it... Your style reminds me of Jim Lee, but it is also unique and I like it alot

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I deff love the clean, Jim Lee esque style. The Girl looks fantastic, nice job dude.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Amazing stuff, very professional looking. It reminds me of David Finch.

Koza101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koza101

Thanks BumpyBoo , RedDeadJoker ,RD189 and RulerOfThisUniverse ... just Basically i've learned off a fair few different artists like Jim Lee, David Finch , Alex ross , and have just been more recently been looking into Philip Tan's work. Really i guess, i've just kind caught onto some of the different details and techniques they've used.

Plus also here is another portrait... The People Over on the other "Penciljack Forums", weren't to happy with the proportions of the Front on portrait i posted before, so i then went onto work on a hopefully better one...

No Caption Provided

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1