Character Creation Contest #81: Extinct Creatures

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been busy with at home stuff, but I'm hoping this idea will seem like a pretty neat one. Idea is to create a character based off of an extinct creature. Like anything from a dinosaur to an ice age beast. If it ain't breathing, it's good for here. Should run up until August 6th.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

intriguing, i do enjoy creating characters based off animals.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oooo i got it Sabortoo...oh wait

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Anbu_B_Team

Meet DoDo, a cloned Dodo Bird retrofitted with armor and articulating blades. His creator, Darwin Murphy cloned the DNA of an extinct Dodo Bird and was able to give his creation the ability to reason, organize other animals and dart in straight lines. DoDo fights for freedom, justice and the animal way.

No Caption Provided

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Blizaga101
No Caption Provided

Ms Abyss -

Chloe Rennay was a marine scientist hoping to reintroduce an extinct species of shrimp back to the water.

During her experiments she became infected from some of her research. Her skin became transparent with a faint glow and she quickly realised she could release nerve toxins through the air allowing her to cause paralysis to those around her, she could become intangible and she was also able to survive deep in the ocean without need of sustenance.

Her condition became her curse driving her insane, making her believe this was karma for trying to play god and bring back a dead species. Instead of dismaying her this fuelled her ambition seeing it as a sign she was getting too close. She became a villain known as Ms Abyss and would steal the funds or equipment she needed to prove she could do it.

My design was inspired by this extinct shrimp like animal I found online, can’t remember what it was called, but just its appearance was eye catching, kinda luminous and transparent looking and it just made me think of radiation so I went with it.

scattered316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By scattered316
No Caption Provided

Dinomo(The bio-machanical dinosaur...thing)

Description:None needed, it's a fragg'n bio-machanical dinosaur.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am loving these entries!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers