Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

The challenge: Create a musically inspired character

Your job: Post your vote for your favorite new character created below

The entrants (artist's names appear above the entry):

@armiv2:

D.N Bass -An elegant, swift and powerful warrior, the being known only as
D.N Bass -An elegant, swift and powerful warrior, the being known only as "D.N Bass" is veiled in mystery and speaks only in vivid action. The suit she wears/is made up of makes a myriad of lights and sounds to disorientate and engage enemies while also giving her arms the ability to morph into a few distinct weapons to finish the fight.From the Drum and Bass genre of electric music

@om:

RAAGA 2.0A cyborg designed to eliminate threat without violence. Made by Japanese government to carry out Unauthorized missions , dressed in civilian clothes this ninja was originally a bloodthirsty criminal who lost his limbs in a bomb blast. His movements are swift and quick like classical music and he changes stances like melodies. He has learned martial art of jumpin Bo which uses music as a weapon. His Ultra move isDANCING DEATH :TRANSCENDENCE TO HEAVENWhen his opponent is tried ,He uses is weapon to serenade his opponent and then at a particular frequency opponent's ear starts bleeding and he becomes dizzy then raaga throws his strawhat at him which has concealed razor blades. Raaga doesn't stop his melody until the decapitated enemy's blood has drenched his clothes red.He can also turn into a megazord.
RAAGA 2.0A cyborg designed to eliminate threat without violence. Made by Japanese government to carry out Unauthorized missions , dressed in civilian clothes this ninja was originally a bloodthirsty criminal who lost his limbs in a bomb blast. His movements are swift and quick like classical music and he changes stances like melodies. He has learned martial art of jumpin Bo which uses music as a weapon. His Ultra move isDANCING DEATH :TRANSCENDENCE TO HEAVENWhen his opponent is tried ,He uses is weapon to serenade his opponent and then at a particular frequency opponent's ear starts bleeding and he becomes dizzy then raaga throws his strawhat at him which has concealed razor blades. Raaga doesn't stop his melody until the decapitated enemy's blood has drenched his clothes red.He can also turn into a megazord.

@wildcats25:

Sonic Doom
Sonic Doom

@scattered316:

The MasqueradeA calm and eccentric character, the Masquerade's random actions seem to serve no other purpose than simple entertainment.sThis has caused a number of different opinions among the world's heroes and villains, labeling him as either a nuisance due to his lack of
The MasqueradeA calm and eccentric character, the Masquerade's random actions seem to serve no other purpose than simple entertainment.sThis has caused a number of different opinions among the world's heroes and villains, labeling him as either a nuisance due to his lack of "motivation" and elusiveness, or as potential menace due to being on the receiving end of one of his "works", or as a great ally, when he decides to actually help, or a horrible one, when you're fighting some giant monster and all he's doing is sitting in the shadows playing theme music.Or just annoying, due to his tendency to "sit down and chat in the face of danger", and the occasional dance-fight, that drives 'em mad in both ways

@ssejllenrad:

"Bone Thug and Harmony"

@iceprince_x:

No Caption Provided

Requiem

A Song for the Dead...

Like a whisper in the wind

He comes

Ready to take a Fight

A Demon has again

Fallen from the Night

@egod:

Gifted by Apollo with the song of the muse, her beauty is outshone by the melodies she creates. Orpheus, smitten with the beautiful music she created he gave her the golden strings of his lyre and blinded her so that her song would never be tainted. Apollo gave her immortality so that her song would never die.
Gifted by Apollo with the song of the muse, her beauty is outshone by the melodies she creates. Orpheus, smitten with the beautiful music she created he gave her the golden strings of his lyre and blinded her so that her song would never be tainted. Apollo gave her immortality so that her song would never die.

@blue_son:

Introducing Wendigo...the sonic wielding mad woman of the Zombie Nation. Like her team member Jiang Shi she has the power to absorb, channel, manipulate, and unleash sound, her entire body is like a human speaker. She uses music like heavy, hardcore, and death metal to achieve feats such as flight, creating force fields to deflect conventional fire arms, and obliterate anything or anyone that dares to stand in her path...people say the last thing you hear before you die is the sound of her music...By the way...the song she was playing to bring down this city was
Introducing Wendigo...the sonic wielding mad woman of the Zombie Nation. Like her team member Jiang Shi she has the power to absorb, channel, manipulate, and unleash sound, her entire body is like a human speaker. She uses music like heavy, hardcore, and death metal to achieve feats such as flight, creating force fields to deflect conventional fire arms, and obliterate anything or anyone that dares to stand in her path...people say the last thing you hear before you die is the sound of her music...By the way...the song she was playing to bring down this city was "Inbread Evil", by Boondox

@blizaga101:

Phoebe DueteJazz is popular singer in New Orleans and a talented medium who can channel the power of her ancestors through jazz music, she is accompanied by a spectral saxophone acting as her conduit with the spirit world. She is capable of crafting constructs from the spectral energy. The stronger her connection to jazz, the more powerful she is.
Phoebe DueteJazz is popular singer in New Orleans and a talented medium who can channel the power of her ancestors through jazz music, she is accompanied by a spectral saxophone acting as her conduit with the spirit world. She is capable of crafting constructs from the spectral energy. The stronger her connection to jazz, the more powerful she is.

Voting ends Thursday 8am PST, anyone can vote. Good luck to all the entrants.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ARMIV2

I might not be here for the final votings and all, but I do want to say that blizaga101's got my vote. There are so many great entries here.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Im so torn between armiv and wildcat, ill sit on it a bit longer

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5 The Poet  Moderator

oh, this is a fun theme. I'm going to go with @egod: because I love the colors (mind you, there are so many good ones here it was hard to choose)

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@armiv2 Gets my vote, I love the suit and the colors.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armiv2...just the right blend of everything...fits the theme on the dot. But lots of great entries!

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

EGoD

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love some of this art, incredible.

Going with egod that look rather brilliant.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS A AWESOME CHALLENGE!!

Each one could win this easily. Like Blizaga's :JAZZ for example, I can totally see this as a Dc VERTIGO character, chilling in a bar, dealing with the supernatural elements of life. and how cool is Scatter316's MASQUERADE?, a little V for vendetta, a little bit Mdcap mixed with The Musicmeister?! That is a inspiring creation.and Armiv2's D.M. BASS...Reminds me of that Dub Step gun in Saints Row 4 haha!

But after thinking it over, My vote is for EGOD! Seeing as this is a art challenge, I have to give props for that design. Especially since she is wearing almost nothing, her sash and her power signature reads clearly that she has roots in music.

Great Job everyone!

I don't know what everyone has been drinking or doing lately but these last few challenges have been dog fights! Time to step it up a notch and bring the heat this summer!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the musical 3 sectioned stave, voting for om

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15 shatterstar  Moderator

Apologies for being out at the end of this one, didn't think i'd be internetless this weekend. Congrats to @armiv2 on the close win!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, wasn't expecting the win actually. Thank you voters for voting! I'll try to get something up soon. Using a phone to do it is a new thing for me.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Late vote for wildcats25, just because I've had a villain named Sonic Doom on my character list for years. There were some great pieces this time though. :)