#1 Edited by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadline, March 9th, 2014

DC has the Flash, Marvel has Quicksilver, Image has Velocity, etc.. these characters, and others, all have the ability to move at incredible speeds.

The challenge: create a unique speedster! give him/her a flashy name, draw them in motion, maybe even add some velocity lines in the background. what the hell, have them run circles around evil hunter/killer mechs or just outrun devil minions of the under realm!

The finish line is just ahead, burn that straight-away UP! It's 1st place or no place at all!!!!

@shatterstar pls pin and

#2 Edited by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this!

#3 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq Holy smokes! that was fast! good job!

I was doodling something earlier, but I wasn't happy with it. maybe I'll try again. :(

#5 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcats25: Thanks man. I already has the character created so just had to draw him up!

#6 Posted by Koza101 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i guess here's my Speed character with the name "ZAP".... He's a Alien from outer space i guess, i n the form of a human... and he's faster then light, and stuff :D...

#7 Posted by RedDeadJoker (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@koza101: I can't believe you didn't use the name speed demon. He looks the part. :)

#8 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Koza101 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@koza101: I can't believe you didn't use the name speed demon. He looks the part. :)

Yer it was hard coming up with a name, and i didn't want one that was to cliche or had been used already... I thought Zap was just small simple and haden't really been used as a name before, but I do agree "Speed Demon" name, would probably suit him though...

#10 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

well, i can't believe i got around to drawing this.. fun.

#11 Edited by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by frangipan (113 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Koza101 (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by somethingretarded69 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

the comet :

on a space mission , tim walters the pilot is the only one to survive after a comet colides with their ship , giving him flight

super speed , and the gravitational forces of the solar system

#15 Posted by Squirrel_Girl (11 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Squirrel_Girl (11 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by shadowalker (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Ventus

#18 Posted by payno (963 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERSONIC

I'll try to get an action shot posted before the deadline.

#19 Posted by payno (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the action shot.

#20 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Closing out this Thread and setting up the voting soon. thanks to all the participants and good luck!!! see ya at the voting thread!