#1 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope I'm doing this correctly, if this has already been done let me know....

For the next Character Creation contest, invent a superhero/villain who incorporates an animal body part; i.e, has a lion's head, or tentacle arms, or spider legs.

Deadline is in 2 weeks, Sunday September 29th.

#2 Posted by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this gets a few entries, so much to play with. Amazing idea! :D

#3 Edited by soundbite (463 posts) - - Show Bio

bumped for pinning

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

pinned

#5 Posted by Decept-O (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like an interesting idea with plenty of potential here.

#6 Posted by Jason_Todd_Batman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I post my drawing here, or what? I'm new, so if someone could help me out with these contests that would be great.

#7 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I post my drawing here, or what? I'm new, so if someone could help me out with these contests that would be great.

That's what I was wondering.

#8 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jason_todd_batman said:

That's what I was wondering.

Yes just post here and that's your entry. Work has to be started and completed within the timeframe of the contest and your own work (not inks or colors on some pro's pencils for instance).

#9 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by axel2396 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm, this is my entry donr in about 1 hr 30 min. The Crab (name feels so lame XD)

The guy ( I was so lazy to make up a name :\ ) had a fishing boat and one daythe boat crashed in a storm and he lost his arm. He was then taken by a research lab, which reproduces lost limbs using other creatures genes, creating hybrids. The crab arm and chest piece are made of a strong plate which resists bullets and is strong enough to cut through steel. The design is not perfect but am happy with it. I may revisit it later.

#11 Posted by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

@axel2396: That's great, I like him! ^__^ Nice job.

#12 Posted by Decept-O (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

@axel2396: Now that's really good, imaginative and a nice job on the art as well.

#13 Posted by Jason_Todd_Batman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I use an iPad, so I can't upload pictures... Can anyone help me out? Maybe send me your email so I can send you the pictures to upload, or something?!? Please help me out.

#14 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

I use an iPad, so I can't upload pictures... Can anyone help me out? Maybe send me your email so I can send you the pictures to upload, or something?!? Please help me out.

How about via twitter? I'm @cvshatterstar

#15 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

This could get interesting. :)

#16 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

@jason_todd_batman: Can you post pictures to an external website like flickr or picasa? Post the link here and someone can upload it to the topic for you

#17 Posted by artiom1q2w (345 posts) - - Show Bio

shark jacket

#18 Posted by soundbite (463 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Mrnoitaull (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it only one submission per person, or can we submit more than one? (first timer)

#20 Edited by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Mrnoitaull (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Last minute coloring.

#22 Posted by payno (995 posts) - - Show Bio

LEMUR

Lemur is a super-powered thief. He has superhuman strength and agility as well as enhanced eyesight and hearing. He also has a prehensile lemur-like tail.

#23 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally forgot about this and had to rush it, but here's my entry. Let's just call her Ladybird-Lady. :)