#1 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

I was not expecting to win the last contest, so this is kinda unplanned...But thanks to everyone who voted for me!

But anyway, this round I'm thinking of folks designing people based off of holidays. Y'know, like, making a character centered around any holiday of the year. Like a Halloween based lady or a 4th of July based dude...stuff like that.

Since I'm starting college, let's make a deadline that can work for everybody...August 27th sound alright with everybody?

Have fun with it!

#2 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Safari wont allow me to rotate the pic.  
 
My Inspiration was the upcoming movie Rise of the Guardians. They have a russian Santa so why not a french Cupid:)
 
The Bow doubles as a large blade when the fight is at close range.  

 Monsieur Cupid 
#3 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Achilles. said:

Safari wont allow me to rotate the pic.

My Inspiration was the upcoming movie Rise of the Guardians. They have a russian Santa so why not a french Cupid:)

The Bow doubles as a large blade when the fight is at close range.
Monsieur Cupid

That's really cool!

#4 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Unique and simple, nice contest idea :D

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

Unique and simple, nice contest idea :D

Thank you.

#6 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Introducing:

New Years Evelyn!

The protector of New Years Eve with the ability to create fireworks and a Cocktail Utility belt, New Years Evelyn appears only one night a year from her base of operations in the Ball in Times Square!

#7 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@Achilles. said:

Safari wont allow me to rotate the pic.

My Inspiration was the upcoming movie Rise of the Guardians. They have a russian Santa so why not a french Cupid:)

The Bow doubles as a large blade when the fight is at close range.
#8 Edited by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my entry....

The Cupid

from his College perhaps?

HAHAHAHAH

Done with Gimp...

thanks

this was the first thing I made with GIMP...

this was the cupid trying to take a course on how to make people fall in love...

HAHAHAHAH

#9 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

This is my entry....

The Cupid

from his College perhaps?

HAHAHAHAH

Done with Gimp...

thanks

this was the first thing I made with GIMP...

this was the cupid trying to take a course on how to make people fall in love...

HAHAHAHAH

It's actually not bad, my dude =]

Especially for the first project with GIMP.

#10 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

This is my entry....

The Cupid

from his College perhaps?

HAHAHAHAH

Done with Gimp...

thanks

this was the first thing I made with GIMP...

this was the cupid trying to take a course on how to make people fall in love...

HAHAHAHAH

It's actually not bad, my dude =]

Especially for the first project with GIMP.

Thanks Cozy!!!

You Da Man!!!

#11 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio
Here is my entry: Hallow's EVE.
#12 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZZoMBiE13: That is awesome. I could see the character hanging out with Lady Death
#13 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

Here is my entry: Hallow's EVE.

Freakin' nice!

#14 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Thanks. :)

@Dbennett6684: Heh. Double Entandre'?

#15 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio
New Years Evelyn!

The protector of New Years Eve with the ability to create fireworks and a Cocktail Utility belt, New Years Evelyn appears only one night a year from her base of operations in the Ball in Times Square!

#16 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

Here is my entry: Hallow's EVE.

is it Just ME or this guy already won?

#17 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Halloween

#18 Posted by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio

Only had time to do a quick one for this, so ladies and gentlemen I give you...
 
"Rob Liefeld's Easter Bunny"

#19 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno said:

Only had time to do a quick one for this, so ladies and gentlemen I give you...

"Rob Liefeld's Easter Bunny"

This is epic.

#20 Posted by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2:  Thanks very much.
#21 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq: That is hilarious. @payno: Too funny.

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, so the deadline for entries is now over. Voting will begin...now-ish, then it will end September 1st.

#23 Posted by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: Thanks.

#24 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: cheers!

#25 Posted by Onemoreposter (3952 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno said:

Only had time to do a quick one for this, so ladies and gentlemen I give you...

"Rob Liefeld's Easter Bunny"

I cracked up. Excellent.