#1 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

For this Character Creation Contest I want you to create a character based on Magnetism!

For Example: Magneto, Polaris, Dr. Polaris.

Be original, be creative and have fun!

Deadline is: 31 May

#2 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rockfall: epical :D

#3 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. This one is going to be extremely difficult for me. Magneto is just about my favorite villain in all of the Marvelverse. It'll be a real challenge trying to make something that isn't a straight rip off of him. So... COOL! I love a good challenge! :)

#4 Posted by Blizaga101 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my design. kinda sure it'll be something different for these contests cause we don't see many characters of this age? Probably a big hint but OH WELL :P, should be up over the weekend still need it coloured

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

I might be able to come up with something...

Online
#6 Posted by coolsam125 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I Dibs on taking Steeler

#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my entry.

Online
#8 Posted by GaryTitan (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Polarity

#9 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: @GaryTitan:

Great work. :)

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2: @GaryTitan:

Great work. :)

Thanks!

Online
#11 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: @GaryTitan: cool characters!

#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rockfall said:

@ARMIV2: @GaryTitan: cool characters!

Thank you!

Online
#13 Posted by KEROGA (985 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: Dig it. A lot. Nice work. :)

#15 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: I like it. :)

#16 Edited by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Polarity

Real Names: Ivana and Iana Trovchovsky

Code Names: Flux and Gauss

Individual Powers: Flight and EM manipulations.

Combined Powers:

Ivana's Right Hand with Iana's Left Hand creates a strong electromagnetic field that pulls metal objects and magnetic based energy to its core that the Polarity twins can manipulate in a variety of ways.

Ivana's Left Hand with Iana's Right Hand creates a strong electromagnetic repulse that can push metal objects and magnetic based energy away from the core. It can give a sphere of impenetrable force field, among others.

Combined hand combinations can cause a planetary distruption and is used by the twins rarely as it can destroy environments and cause electrical burst in nearby cities.

#17 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Very impressive. And I love the bio you provided. Truly helps to flesh out the characters. Nice work friend. :)

#18 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Zzombie13 ! looking forward for your drawing :-)

#19 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

This is 3 images, when voting time comes, please use the "cover" image for the vote. Thanks.

OK here is my entry:

#20 Posted by cocas (14 posts) - - Show Bio
here's mine :)
#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14704 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA said:

I really like the design.

#22 Edited by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio

No name, the idea is she uses her magnetic powers to throw knives at people, more of a villian I guess. I used a female cause it was the only way I could get around not drawing Magneto.

#23 Edited by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Cool story and character

@ZZoMBiE13: Really cool, I like the way you tell stories with images

@cocas: Nice : )

@The_Madness: cool

#24 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Magno, the magnetic menace. it took me forever to think of a pun

#25 Posted by LordRequiem (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: Lol, great play on words.

#26 Posted by shadow death (605 posts) - - Show Bio
magnes
#27 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow death said:

magnes

Wow, did you draw that? It looks so professional.

#28 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

My Entry:

Nick the guy with the giant Magnet

#29 Posted by LordRequiem (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Graviton in mine and went with it.

Remanence

Possessed with one of the fundamental forces in the universe, Remanence is a living electromagnet. Having been chosen to undergo a radical procedure in which countless metal coils encase his blood vessels, he can store vast amounts of energy within himself to bolster physical strength. Upon metal surfaces he can hover, a height dependant on the repulsion of said material. Through what is known as ferro-kinesis he can attract or repel any magnetic material, but not manipulate their structure. His location will change to wherever their exists vast metallic mineral/ore deposits at which point his peak strength can be achieved.

#30 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocas: Hilarious! If they do a voting thread you'll get my vote!

#31 Posted by payno (970 posts) - - Show Bio
ORBIT  
Victor Lorentz a.k.a. Orbit has the ability to create a powerful magnetic field around his body. He is able to extend or contract this field at will. He will often use his magnetic field to gather surrounding metallic objects which will become suspended in the field and orbit his body. He can launch these objects and use them as projectiles by reversing the polarity of the field and firing them away from his body. His magnetic field can also be used as a shield as it is powerful enough to repel objects launched at him. Through the manipulation of the field Orbit can also fly/hover.
 
#32 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordRequiem: @shadow death: @payno: Cool characters!!!

#33 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: He looks really cool. Kind of reminds me of Gravity.

#34 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

Here's my entry.

awesome design. i bet you could sell that if it was colored.

#35 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

Here's my entry.

awesome design. i bet you could sell that if it was colored.

Only problem is I can't think of what to color her.

Online
#36 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

Here's my entry.

awesome design. i bet you could sell that if it was colored.

Only problem is I can't think of what to color her.

I'd go red. Maybe yellow. Something bold and primary and then tailor the metal pieces to suit.

#37 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

Here's my entry.

awesome design. i bet you could sell that if it was colored.

Only problem is I can't think of what to color her.

I'd go red. Maybe yellow. Something bold and primary and then tailor the metal pieces to suit.

Red sounds good. I do know that I kinda thought some purple would look good on her.

Online
#38 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Yeah, purple would look rad. Just don't make a magnetic character with red AND purple. People will say your ripping off Magneto. ;)

#39 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2: Yeah, purple would look rad. Just don't make a magnetic character with red AND purple. People will say your ripping off Magneto. ;)

If anything the main part of the outfit would be a faded white or something while the purple would only be on the designed parts in the center.

Online
#40 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2: Yeah, purple would look rad. Just don't make a magnetic character with red AND purple. People will say your ripping off Magneto. ;)

If anything the main part of the outfit would be a faded white or something while the purple would only be on the designed parts in the center.

yeah I know dude, I was just kidding. :)

#41 Posted by cocas (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

@cocas: Hilarious! If they do a voting thread you'll get my vote!

thnx :) .. Was it the cat? I think it's cat that makes my character special... lol

#42 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by shadow death (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: awsome

#44 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2: Yeah, purple would look rad. Just don't make a magnetic character with red AND purple. People will say your ripping off Magneto. ;)

If anything the main part of the outfit would be a faded white or something while the purple would only be on the designed parts in the center.

yeah I know dude, I was just kidding. :)

Oh...

Online