Character Creation Contest #5

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By frischdvh

This is the next Character Creation Contest, the rules are simple: Artists, you'll be given a set of parameters in which to create a character. Anything not specified in the creation criteria is 100% up to the imagination  of the creator. Collaborations are welcome.

The Criteria:
                     The character can be male, female, alien, or mechanical.

The characters powers must be derived from an artifact or weapon
                      (GL'sring,Thors hammer, Quantum bands, Nega bands, Cap's shield).

The deadline is August 7th.

cabra565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cabra565

No Caption Provided

OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OCDiva

hmm...i'll have to think hard on this one!

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ComicCrazy

this will be hard but good nontheless.

Kreatis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kreatis

necklace
EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Okay here is my entry, her deathly powers come from the Ancient Greek God Thanatos' Sword of Death.

No Caption Provided

OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OCDiva

The Hairdryer.  She was an ordinary hair dresser until one day when she fell into a sink with her hair dryer on! Lucky for her, she gained powers from her super hot appliance.  Now, she uses the flames and bobby pins from her dryer to fight crime!  She also uses the cord as a whip.
No Caption Provided

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Selkirk

ok here's my latest oc(original character). her name is helen and she was a part time bartender at a local hooter's with an unspeakable secret...well ok ill speak it-she liked nerdy sports. one day while tending bar she happened to mention to the assembled patrons that she was an avid mountain biker, everyone sort of chuckled and one wag muttered 'whats next babe frisbee golf?'. everyone continued laughing and she muttered 'hell no you would never catch me on a frisbee golf course'...altho it did sound sort of fun. with those innocent words her spiral into darkest evil had begun.

after much searching she eventually found a 'course' for frisbee golf and immediately joined up. her first attempts were rather amateurish(in fairness she was an amateur) but she soon caught on and everyone seemed to want her on their  team(reasons rather obvious-her boundless passion for this pseudo sport). one saturday after 5 grueling matches with some rival players from a team called the 'discheads' she was famished and happened upon a local snack vendor(this vendor was a daytripper who would sell various brownies and 'granola bars' to the deadheads playing fg'frisbee golf'). helen promptly finished three bags of 'trail mix' and the vendor said 'you're gonna be feeling groovy'. helen replied  'hey thanks i need to get in a groove this other team can really disc it!'

a combination of blazing sun and a mix of ragweed mixed with mushrooms(the aforementioned 'trailmix' helen had scarfed down) soon had helen believing her disc was a sentient being named 'aquarius' which would unfailingly find the 'hole'(nets with rings). at first she wanted to use her 'powers' for good and started the organization Frisbees Unite Golfers(the unfortunately acronymed FUG)...alas no one joined and she was widely scoffed at on the frisbee golf message boards. snubbed she decided to use her powers instead for evil...how she could use them is another story(actually probably a couple of hundred issues worth). at any rate from this day forward she would call herself 'the Friz', she tried 'the Fris' but everyone was saying 'fries like french fries?', so the name the Friz stuck.

the friz-origins
the friz-origins

notes-she always wears a bikini and flip flops.

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Selkirk

heh very well done oc diva. great character and actually that hairdryer looks pretty fierce.

OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OCDiva

thanks selkirk! :]

Turbo_Toaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Turbo_Toaster

Hey all, I usually hang out at the Giant Bomb site but have decided to migrate into these parts as well. I figure I'll start my time here with this contest entry. I almost never attempt to draw humans in comic book style but I think she turned out alright though for the first try. Her ice-based powers are derived from the enchanted stone skulls she carries around, which were passed down from her parents (the source of which being her main quest if this were an actual comic book).

No Caption Provided

Dagmar © Kat Smith
Avatar image for termination_squad
Termination Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Turbo_Toaster said:
" Hey all, I usually hang out at the Giant Bomb site but have decided to migrate into these parts as well. I figure I'll start my time here with this contest entry. I almost never attempt to draw humans in comic book style but I think she turned out alright though for the first try. Her ice-based powers are derived from the enchanted stone skulls she carries around, which were passed down from her parents (the source of which being her main quest if this were an actual comic book).

No Caption Provided
You drew that...Awesome
Turbo_Toaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Turbo_Toaster
@Termination Squad: 

Yep, thanks dude ^.^
Avatar image for termination_squad
Termination Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Turbo_Toaster said:
" @Termination Squad:   Yep, thanks dude ^.^ "
Welcome, you deserve it =D

As does every other artist on CV
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Selkirk

very well done turbo toaster...awesome style.

Kreatis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kreatis

i gues mine isnt really up to snuff?

OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OCDiva

has the voting started?

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Selkirk

it should be by now...

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By FoxxFireArt
@OCDiva: I never enter contests that they never sate what the prize is. Otherwise it's just a show off.
Liam Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Liam Bradley

Cap's powers aren't derived from his shield...

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_
@OCDiva said:
"
The Hairdryer.  She was an ordinary hair dresser until one day when she fell into a sink with her hair dryer on! Lucky for her, she gained powers from her super hot appliance.  Now, she uses the flames and bobby pins from her dryer to fight crime!  She also uses the cord as a whip.

"

you get my vote...TOO GREAT
OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OCDiva
@FoxxFireArt: that's why the forum is called artist show-off lol.
Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mutant X
@Liam Bradley said:
" Cap's powers aren't derived from his shield... "
True.