#1 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to David Mack's Kabuki Universe!

The Noh is a special assassins group composed of Kabuki, Scarab, Butoh, Tigerlily, Ice, Siamese Twins and SnapDragon.

Your task is to create a Noh Assassin, male or female but with the following strict requirement.

a) A Special Face Mask for your Character

b) If You are going to show the back of your Character it must show the standard tattoo of the Noh

c) Your character must specialized in one particular weapon or martial art.

The rest is up to you.

Here are some inspirations:

Deadline for the contest is November 2, 2011

Good luck!

#2 Edited by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Interesting and detailed choice. About time someone set forth a specific rule this will make it a nice challenge and keep it original!

#3 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks you Decept_O for appreciating my choice of Character Creation.

It doesn't really take much of the creativity in fact, one can be creative in choosing their characters mask. And if they don't like the dragon tattoo, they can just draw the front of their character.

Also, I made the exception of gender and race. ;-) I can't wait what the talented vine people can do.

#4 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

im all for this, i can just see this pm being packed with epic ninja women :P

#5 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for breaking the ice, Keroga!

I like this character of yours as well as the choice of weapon, the design of the mask and colored tattoo sealed the deal for this art piece.

#7 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

I did something I think you guys will really like for this one. 

#8 Posted by gorilla_girl (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Oww, why aren't there more entries? I think it's a really cool idea, @IcePrince_X. I'm in!

#9 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

I drew something, I wanted to splash some light colors on it and add it. Been lazy will scan and add when I get home. 

#10 Posted by gorilla_girl (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om1kron: cool, can't wait to see your work :)

#11 Posted by gorilla_girl (134 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, here's my entry. I guess it's not final, might wanna add some colour. Umm, so, I wanted to have some diversity with all the young and sexy assassins around, so I went with a senior one.

Her name is Onryo (Japanese folklore is so awesome!), and her weapon of choice is Tekko-kagi, cause I just can't get enough of clawed women this week. Hope I got the script right :)

#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice entry gorilla_girl! Awesome concept and very scary mask you go there. ;-)

#13 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: I like your middle picture the most.

#14 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio
Obviously a work in progress! but just wanted to share.
#15 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks awesome Om1kron! The angles are intense and the mask concept is also great.

#16 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

i have my design ready its just not coloured yet, thinking about doing it in water pencil

#17 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling him Stingray. He is adept with a special silent slicing blade he dubs the "stinger". He is also adept at subterfuge, and emits a mysterious gas from his gauntlets which renders his opponents either unconscious or if he choose, can kill them, depending on the gas levels. Wish I could settle on just one Martial Art and perhaps I will but let's just say he is proficient in combat right now.

May add more detail and color but here is my entry thus far.

#18 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

i missed this deadline that sucks :P

#19 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: Hopefully you will be able to get one in the next contest. I enjoy seeing your work so hopefully you will have a better chance next time.

#20 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

lol damn I didn't finish mine either, but I think it looks good enough to go with what I entered already, not a big deal.

#21 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for all the entries! Will be setting the voting thread in about an hour.

Sorry Blizaga101 you are not able to let us see your work. I know you would have made a good entry.