• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Project_Worm (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

For this my first contest I thought it would be interesting if you chose one of your favorite Superhero or Supervillain and turn them into the next Star Wars Jedi or Sith.  
 
Doesn't matter if they are Master Knight or Padawan, but just to make things interesting how about for their back story if they have one you mix it with their real origin and what you imagine they would have gone through in the star wars universe. 
 
Sorry if this isn't good but it's the first thing I came up with and i think it will be fun.  
 
I forgot the deadline which is April 20th

#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! Great idea! I'm in!

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it. Idk a thing about Star Wars, so the backstory probably won't come from me, but I really like the concept. 

#4 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet! Congrats on the win BTW...

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's mine!
 
Victor Von Doom aka Darth Moira!
 
Back Story: Doom's knowledge of the arcane arts led him to open a portal to a time machine that transported to a long ago. The time travel destroyed his machine and he was unable to return to present day. His tech preserved him and kept him alive until he drifted to a galaxy far far away. He was discovered by Darth Maul (by then hunting Amidala) and Doom quickly dispatched of him. Palpatine saw this and took Doom under his wing as his apprentice and was named Darth Moira. Doom learned all he can from the Chancellor and killed him just before the leader was about to unleash the clone wars. Without a leader, the galaxy came into turmoil. But Doom, as a Sith lord, took former Chancellor Valorum, controlled him and placed him as the head of senate. His puppet ruled the Republic according to the Sith Lord's orders.
 
Without any grudge against the Jedi, Doom allowed their existence but kept the clone army for himself...................................
 
 
................................The Galaxy then lived happily ever after under the mighty and prosperous leadership of the "hidden emperor" Doom... Nyehehehehe!
#6 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
"
Here's mine!  Victor Von Doom aka Darth Moira!  Back Story: Doom's knowledge of the arcane arts led him to open a portal to a time machine that transported to a long ago. The time travel destroyed his machine and he was unable to return to present day. His tech preserved him and kept him alive until he drifted to a galaxy far far away. He was discovered by Darth Maul (by then hunting Amidala) and Doom quickly dispatched of him. Palpatine saw this and took Doom under his wing as his apprentice and was named Darth Moira. Doom learned all he can from the Chancellor and killed him just before the leader was about to unleash the clone wars. Without a leader, the galaxy came into turmoil. But Doom, as a Sith lord, took former Chancellor Valorum, controlled him and placed him as the head of senate. His puppet ruled the Republic according to the Sith Lord's orders.  Without any grudge against the Jedi, Doom allowed their existence but kept the clone army for himself...................................   ................................The Galaxy then lived happily ever after under the mighty and prosperous leadership of the "hidden emperor" Doom... Nyehehehehe! "
That's fast...Great entry....
#7 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad:  "The Galaxy then lived happily ever after"
 
Eh? sounds like those stories moms tell their kids...
 
But great entry !
#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.: Thanks dude!
 
@spawndon: I was watching Tangled in my PC when I posted this and yeah the child in me just controlled the fingers when typing the back story.. Hehehe! Oh and thanks!
#9 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Really cool idea dude! 
I'lll try to enter, but it may take a little while. 
I'm still wrestling this tablet thing. =) 
 
Sweet!
#10 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: a really good choice for character creation, well done PW, I'm definitely in :) 
 
@ssejllenrad: why am I not surprised you got in so quick, my guess is you've got a WHOLE universe ready to go on this one :) 
Awesome job on the image, I always like your Star Wars work. And you picked a fantastic character to add to the Sith. He's as bad ass as Vader himself.
#11 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

 
When Darth Sidious needed a new apprentice, He sent out Darth Vader to find the most skilled warrior in the galaxy. He searched and searched until finding himself in a ghost planet and stumbling into a lab under the ground. He was awed at what he saw and accidentally turned on a machine and he was transported to an another dimension. He wounded up in the midst of the battle between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and He was amazed at the skill of the two fighters. He brought them back with him(Luckily he accidentally grabbed a remote that brings them back to their home dimension) and presented them to Sidious. After Sidious explained that only one can be chosen, Shadow wanted none of it and was killed on sight. Snake Eyes having no choice, obeyed. For years he was trained in the ways of the Sith and he quickly became an asset.  
 
After years in the meaty paws of the Sith, he escaped from their clutches and killed many sith along the way including Sidious. He went back to his own dimension and everything went back to where it was except he kept his new powers secret from the others except Scarlett. After Snake Eyes' escape, Vader took over the Sith throne and ruled with an iron fist and destroyed everyone who opposed him. He later died at the hands of his son, Luke.

 "I don't have any powers except to end ones life" 
#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.: Cooooooooooooooooool! Especially since Snake Eyes was played by Darth Maul actor Ray Park! Nice entry! Very nice entry!
 
@tonis: Thanks dude! I was fast cause I just wanted to be the first to post an entry... It's an ego thing... Yeah it's lame.. Nyehehehe!
#13 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.: Snake Eyes, another great choice and my favorite Joe. Good one Achilles. 
 
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Achilles.: Cooooooooooooooooool! Especially since Snake Eyes was played by Darth Maul actor Ray Park! Nice entry! Very nice entry!
 
@tonis: Thanks dude! I was fast cause I just wanted to be the first to post an entry... It's an ego thing... Yeah it's lame.. Nyehehehe! "
hehe, gonna give Dom a run for her money eh :)
#14 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so here it is! =) 
I hope i was aloud to make two, if not just let me know, i'll start over. =) 
 
Batman (Dick Grayson) Jedi and Robin (Damian Wayne) Sith! 
I made it sorta based off of the star wars scene-- just before the legs go. 

 
 
 
Sorry I don't have a background story as of yet.  
 
hope ya all like! =)
#15 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@DomDom: as long as they're in one pic you should be ok :) 
You and the dynamic duo, always a great match-up. Having these two in that scene is really slick, there's a great possible story hiding in that one.
#16 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis:
Thanks! =) 
#17 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I was drawing some Star Wars stuff this weekend and was thinking about a mash-up like this. I have an idea, I just need some time to work on it :)

#18 Posted by payno (971 posts) - - Show Bio

JEDI MASTER LOGAN 
 

 

#19 Posted by The Lobster (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

 

DARTHPOOL!!!


 
No origin here, I just combined Boba Fett with Deadpool and BAM!!!
#20 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm:
Are you joking?  This is an excellent idea!!  Nice one.  I bet there will be plenty and plenty of fantastic submissions!
#21 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@DomDom:  Mustafar battle with Bats and Damian! Wow!

@payno: Love it! Best entry yet! (no offense to others.. just my opinion.. :D)

@The Lobster : Good one! A bounty hunter that would shut up even Jar Jar! And he's a Sith! Badass!
#22 Posted by Project_Worm (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

Im glad everyone likes this!... I guess I was just nervous since the last one was so fun.

#23 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@payno: this is the coolest!
#24 Edited by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a few months since I've submitted any artwork here. I've been going through a bunch of tutorials and drawing books to help tidy up my process and linework.
 
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Jedi Master Starcastle secretly
defied the Jedi Order by marrying and having a child. While vacationing
in the Outer Rim on Tatoonie, his family was slaughtered by minions of
the Fiskko the Hutt, also known as the Kingpin of the Outer Rim. He began
tracking any criminal related to the Hutt’s enterprises in the Outer Rim and
brutally severing their hands and heads from their bodies. His actions
disgraced the Jedi Order and broke the Jedi Oath, so the council declared
him a Jedi outcast. He currently travels the galaxy with his only trusted
companion, the droid named Microchip.


Character Creation Contest #37
Jedi Master Frank Starcastle and droid Microchip





updated image: fixed typos in text narrative
updated image: lightened background, too dark and obscuring details
#25 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : Awesome Darthpool. Do you color using pencils or software?
#26 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

yea I gotta agree with Decept-O that this was a great idea for a character creation. We've got some epic entrees.

I decided to kill two birds with one stone as I needed to make a model of the infamous Red Lamp and while I was designing it I started thinking damn he could make a cool dark lord of the Sith. :)

In a galaxy far far away, there are whispers of another Skywalker so powerful and feared that his very existence is hidden from all but the emperor.
At birth he was given the name Ethan Lance, and quickly taken into hiding in a galaxy very very near.
It is said the force is so strong in this one that he can wield double-bladed sabers in both hands and has mastered all forms of Jedi combat including the most difficult, Juyo. 
Darth LAMP

#27 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis:
You are too much, I love it!  That's frikkin' awesome. 

 

Man, I can't even begin to comment on all the freakin' sweet-ass entries here.  Love 'em all.  Wow, this is a great idea, very creative works by everybody.  A lot of fun, hope more Viners see it!

#28 Posted by The Lobster (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
@jamesewelch said:
" @The Lobster : Awesome Darthpool. Do you color using pencils or software? "
I use a software, I use Paint Shop Pro.
#29 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
" @jamesewelch said:
" @The Lobster : Awesome Darthpool. Do you color using pencils or software? "
I use a software, I use Paint Shop Pro. "
wow, that's an impressive digital coloring my friend. I actually thought you had used traditional pencils. Very good :)
#30 Posted by The Lobster (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
" @The Lobster said:
" @jamesewelch said:
" @The Lobster : Awesome Darthpool. Do you color using pencils or software? "
I use a software, I use Paint Shop Pro. "
wow, that's an impressive digital coloring my friend. I actually thought you had used traditional pencils. Very good :) "
Thanks man, I tried traditional pencils but it looked bad. Paint Shop Pro was faster to color and gave me more styles to practice with.

I could do also do it in the traditional style of comic book covers but when I tried it, it took to long and looked kinda bad.

I lightened the opacity and colored it and got this, I like it because it adds a kind of softness to it. It looks a lot more pleasing to the eye (to me anyway) than traditional comic book coloring.
#31 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster :  Thanks for the info. It looked like you used a software, because it was too uniform in the coloring. Color pencils usually have more variations or patches in the colors. The pencil shading underneath threw me off a bit :)
#32 Posted by The Lobster (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
@jamesewelch said:
" @The Lobster :  Thanks for the info. It looked like you used a software, because it was too uniform in the coloring. Color pencils usually have more variations or patches in the colors. The pencil shading underneath threw me off a bit :) "
No problem, It's a pretty good software. It's no photoshop, but it does it's job.
#33 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@jamesewelch:  Badass! I'd hate to be that master's apprentice. Cool work dude!

@tonis: Booooo! Art masters that blow away competition should be banned! Nyehehe! Great artwork once again mate! Now you'll give me a hard time picking who to vote between you and Payno. :D
#34 Posted by Project_Worm (3390 posts) - - Show Bio

Got one! and man saying that im excited would not do it justice.

#35 Edited by innocence (161 posts) - - Show Bio

  Jedi Knight Lion-O

Born on an enslaved planet named "Thundera", Lion-O's mother entrusted her only child to a Jedi Knight named Jaga. He promised he would take care of her child and teach him the ways of the Jedi at a Jedi Academy. However, en route to planet "Coruscant", Jaga's ship was attacked by Space Pirates, forcing them to crash land on rural planet "Third Terra." A ship with all it's electronics destroyed and a planet in which technology had not been invented yet, Jaga knew It was here where he had to teach Lion-O all about the Power of the Force. Lion-O grew up to become the planets protector, fighting off mutants who endangered the inhabitants of "Third Terra."
#36 Posted by Icarusflies (12491 posts) - - Show Bio
Weather Wizard!
Big Image:

Small Image:


Information:
(Weather Wizard)
 He turned to the dark side after accidentally killing his brother in a lightsaber duel while they were fighting bounty hunters. Now he is Darth Mardon, feared far and wide for his devastating force lightning. . Darth Mardon later banded together with several other rogue Jedi, who became known as the Rogues.
   

Moderator
#37 Posted by Project_Worm (3390 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: 
Nice concept
#38 Posted by Icarusflies (12491 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: Thanks!
Moderator
#39 Posted by Red Rum (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw a pic of the Baroness as a Sith, but it's really NSFW.

#40 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@innocence: Lion-o looks awesome!

@tonis:
great costume and background design! Good work implementing the Darksabers

@Icarusflies: great art, ma'am!
#41 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1040 posts) - - Show Bio

All great entries I luv  BobaPool and Darth Lamp hahaha

I have some time left before the deadline hope to add something before the end

Hmmm......not alot of female entries....
#42 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mrfuzzynutz said:
"Hmmm......not alot of female entries.... "
you could always make one
#43 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1040 posts) - - Show Bio

Woooo Hoooo!

I finished it.
I had originally planned on making this She-Hulk and the Red She Hulk as Twi'lek's. But it occurred to me their is a rather sexy red Twi'lek Sith Lord named Darth Talon, and it would just seem like cheating.
So here we go;
The once peaceful planet of Banor was largely only known to travelers tht would veer off course and venture to their world. Until the Empire discovered that the planet and the inhabitants were perfect to test their knew radiation based bomb
called the Gamma Bomb, after the name of the Gam'leks that called Banor home.
Unknown to the Empire were the effects of the bomb once released to the natives of this world, instead of causing destruction at the atomic level, The Gam'leks were mutated into massive creatures powered by their rage, a emotion long thought to b none exsistent in Gam'Leks

After years of servitude to the empire, various Gm'leks would gain intelligence to mach their brawn and rebel their masters. One such Gam'Lek was named GYN'FER!

And in She Hulk style, she is breaking the 4th wall, enjoy!!





#44 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mrfuzzynutz: lol, the planet Banor, now that is freakin creative all in itself.
And going with She-Hulk is a fine choice in representation, she'd make a smoking jedi. Well done nutz :)
#45 Posted by karbacca (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi Master  T'Challa (The Black Panther). Lord of a jungle world called Wakanda, he protects his land from enemy invaders.


#46 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

yo!
no voting taking place?

#47 Posted by AutopsyPavement (3 posts) - - Show Bio

 Hope I'm not to late but heres my entry.

Jedi Knight Kal-el


#48 Edited by Project_Worm (3390 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawndon: 
Oh dude dont worry there willl be voting in about an hour or or an hour and a half im just trying to get my scanner to work before the deadline...

Edit*


 Here it is hope y'all except it...
Alright as for the story.  Zuko was the son of a Sith Lord named Ozai. When he was 16 his father sent him on a mission to kill his first Jedi, Zuko failed and his father dis-owned him and kicked him out of his clan. Zuko bitter and angry trained intensely to become stronger he was intent on proving he was worthy to be his fathers son. After killing a few Jedi he no longer cared about his father often even killed his men if he ran into them on a kill. 

Zuko decided on going back and killing the Jedi he failed to defeat his first time around, and was beaten again even worse than before. Zuko pleaded to his defeater to end his life as it would be the highest honor. The Jedi named Master Iroh denied his request, but sensing Zuko's connection to the force offered to train him, Zuko accepted but never fully gave into the lightside of the force only embraced its power. With his new unlocked potential Zuko realized that he was the only sith in history to be able to use the ability Force Flame. As his power grew Zuko vowed to kill his father and take his rightful place as a Dark Lord of the Sith.


PS: I will start the voting thread in half a hour but since its not midnight just yet down here if you plan on entering please PM me as soon as possible.

I also understand if y'all believe that Zuko doesn't fit the category but i was watching it with my lil cousin and said why the hell not so...
#49 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm said:
"
@spawndon: 
Oh dude dont worry there willl be voting in about an hour or or an hour and a half im just trying to get my scanner to work before the deadline...

Edit*


 Here it is hope y'all except it...
Alright as for the story.  Zuko was the son of a Sith Lord named Ozai. When he was 16 his father sent him on a mission to kill his first Jedi, Zuko failed and his father dis-owned him and kicked him out of his clan. Zuko bitter and angry trained intensely to become stronger he was intent on proving he was worthy to be his fathers son. After killing a few Jedi he no longer cared about his father often even killed his men if he ran into them on a kill.  Zuko decided on going back and killing the Jedi he failed to defeat his first time around, and was beaten again even worse than before. Zuko pleaded to his defeater to end his life as it would be the highest honor. The Jedi named Master Iroh denied his request, but sensing Zuko's connection to the force offered to train him, Zuko accepted but never fully gave into the lightside of the force only embraced its power. With his new unlocked potential Zuko realized that he was the only sith in history to be able to use the ability Force Flame. As his power grew Zuko vowed to kill his father and take his rightful place as a Dark Lord of the Sith. PS: I will start the voting thread in half a hour but since its not midnight just yet down here if you plan on entering please PM me as soon as possible. I also understand if y'all believe that Zuko doesn't fit the category but i was watching it with my lil cousin and said why the hell not so... "
(Doing the Miz voice) AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#50 Edited by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

 "Defy him, you will die quickly, Defy me, I will personally present you to the Devil myself."
Official entry. Disregard my previous entry.

When Darth Sidious needed a new apprentice, He sent out Darth Vader to find the most skilled warrior in the galaxy. He searched and searched until finding himself in a ghost planet and stumbling into a lab under the ground. He was awed at what he saw and accidentally turned on a machine and he was transported to an another dimension. He wounded up in the midst of the battle between The Gorgon and Leviathan against Sheild members.  and He was amazed at the skill of the two fighters. He brought them back with him(Luckily he accidentally grabbed a remote that brings them back to their home dimension) and presented them to Sidious. After Sidious explained that only one can be chosen, Leviathan wanted none of it and was killed on sight. Snake Eyes having no choice, obeyed. For years he was trained in the ways of the Sith and he quickly became an asset.  
 
After years in the meaty paws of the Sith, he escaped from their clutches and killed many sith along the way including Sidious. He went back to his own dimension and everything went back to where it was except he kept his new powers secret from the others except Madame Hydra. After Gorgon's escape, Vader took over the Sith throne and ruled with an iron fist and destroyed everyone who opposed him. He later died at the hands of his son, Luke.