#1 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Create your own Deadite.  

Due Date is Mar. 26th.
#2 Posted by fromthedead (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Hmmmm, I've never drawn any demons or zombies before lol. This is perfect. How many submissions is each person limited to?
#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead said:
" @Caligula: Hmmmm, I've never drawn any demons or zombies before lol. This is perfect. How many submissions is each person limited to? "

you can post as many as you wish but, I think you can only have one official entry.
#4 Posted by fromthedead (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I literally finished this drawing Yesterday and uploaded it to my DA account earlier today. I did it for my band BUT I was watching Army Of Darkness (Boomstick Edition) and Metalocalypse Season 2 when I drew it. So...It's a death metal demon deadite of DOOOOM! Don't count this my official one yet though. I'm still gonna come up with another one soon and see what else I can come up with.
#5 Posted by DanPrice (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!  
#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead said:
"
Ok, I literally finished this drawing Yesterday and uploaded it to my DA account earlier today. I did it for my band BUT I was watching Army Of Darkness (Boomstick Edition) and Metalocalypse Season 2 when I drew it. So...It's a death metal demon deadite of DOOOOM! Don't count this my official one yet though. I'm still gonna come up with another one soon and see what else I can come up with. "
Thats awesome. Reminds me a lot of Raptor from the Darkstalker series..but more badass.
#7 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow
#8 Posted by fromthedead (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is colored. I kinda prefer the black and white though. I think coloring takes something away. Either way let me know what you guys think of my cheap ass fire effects lol. (render clouds, liquify, smudge, smudge, smudge)

#9 Edited by PLUTON (181 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead said:

" Here it is colored. I kinda prefer the black and white though. I think coloring takes something away. Either way let me know what you guys think of my cheap ass fire effects lol. (render clouds, liquify, smudge, smudge, smudge)

"
That's amazing dude. You should really submit some of your stuff to an editor or something. 

The only thing it's missing is some EMG's.

@PLUTON said:

"

"

Wow. Great job. 

Amazing entries so far.
#11 Posted by IronManNoir (51 posts) - - Show Bio
@PLUTON:
Love iT!!!
#12 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

All are so fantastic well done!
#13 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome entries so far!
#14 Edited by fromthedead (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X: I prefer Seymour Duncan Mayhems. EMG's seem to be what all the kids just discovering metal seem to be into these days. They don't pick up the passive harmonics you hear in old school metal with bands like Obituary and Possessed. EMG's sound too soulless and mechanized for me. My Mayhems have a nice earthy and dirty tone that I like. I guess for bands like Fear Factory and Ministry EMG's are ok but not for death metal. Passive pickups will always win me over active pickups.

@PLUTON: That makes me wanna play some God of War III right now.
#15 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead said:
 @PLUTON: That makes me wanna play some God of War III right now. "

LOL!
#16 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead: I've been playing EMG's for quite some time now. Right now, I'm satisfied with the sound. But to be honest, I've never played with Seymour Duncan Mayhems, so I can't really comment. Maybe I'll try them out one of these days.
#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not?

Bam! Head on a Stick. 
And yes, I know it's not even a good picture.
#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd look a lot better if I owned a scanner.
#19 Posted by fromthedead (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X: What kind of guitar are you using? Newer Schecter models actually sound ok with EMG's. I have a platinum series BC Rich Mockingbird (I know BC Rich sucks, unless you go all out then they're ok) and an Ibanez RG 240. My Mockingbird has dual Mayhem bridge and neck pickups while my Ibanez has a SD Predator Bridge and a stock neck. Again I play death metal so I like the crunchy sound. Goes good for thrash and speed metal too. EMG's I found are good for adding a second layer of fuzz if you use it as a neck pick-up. But you really should try out the Mayhems, you'd be suprised how much better tone you'd get no matter if you're playing metal or regular rock.
#20 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@fromthedead: Well I just recent bought an LTD F-250. Prior to that I had an Ibanez RG7321 [which I miss dearly]. I will definitely take your advice and try Seymour Duncans.
#21 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I need an Artist, 'couse my drawing sucks.... 

Anybody cares to join the Third world Nation side? 

Send me a PM