character creation contest #13!

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Selkirk

ok so this time our challenge is to draw me an X-man! create your new addition to the team. this character would be joining the main xman team not new mutants etc.  be he/she angst ridden emo sulker or do-gooder hero mutant draw that character. pretty much have free latitude only condition is the character must be a mutant. 
notes-due  dec 4th at midnite-notes: changed due date due to requests.
further notes-lets get it on!

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agent Buttons
X-Men
frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By frischdvh
@ Selkirk, do you want an X adorned costume or no?
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By sora_thekey
@FrischDVH said:
"@ Selkirk, do you want an X adorned costume or no? "

I think it has to since the Main X-Men team does..... 

I read somewhere that on Astonishing X-Men the costumes were made to have an X on the male teamates' heart and an X on the women's chest.... So I guess that would be them main Xing for the costume...
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Selkirk

mmm...up to you really  i mean wolverine would sport his own costume for instance quite often.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

oh please don't anybody put a giant X on the chest of the women a la Emma Frost in Astonishing, that was the ugliest X symbol I've ever seen and Emma usually has more "taste" then that, lol.
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Selkirk

just for clarification-basically costume can either be x-related or character's original costume. basically just mentioned character joining main x-team for those writing background stories. 

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sora_thekey
@EGoD said:

"oh please don't anybody put a giant X on the chest of the women a la Emma Frost in Astonishing, that was the ugliest X symbol I've ever seen and Emma usually has more "taste" then that, lol. "

LOL .... you're sooo right! 

Some artist don't potray it that bad though!
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Selkirk

was going to say...i mean lousy costume but wow what a drawing.

ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ithinkitwasyou

and where do we submit this? 
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Selkirk

post here...then after we get all entries we will have a vote.

ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ithinkitwasyou

Okay well in that case here we go. 

Orin is 17 years old, and has the power of electrokinesis and the ability to convrt to electric energy form. He can use his electric energy to augment his physical speed to the extent of the speed of lightning (90,000 MPS) Orin can hit with the impact pressure of a bolt of lightning, this is not a display of physical strength rather it i adding lightning to his fist. Orin can percieve the electromagnetic spectrum, so when using his powers, he can see the world as pure electric energy, making his reaction time, aim, and anticipation, very accurate. The full extent of his power is yet to be explored. 

History: 

Orin was a homeless Amnesiac from brooklyn, who survived by stealing food and sleeping in he subways. He is initially appreached by the brotherhood and Magneto, to join his cause. Magneto claims that he can help Orin control his powers, and even help him to regain his memory, to which Orin simply says "Whatever i was before, if it wasn't who I am right now than that person was nothing." Orin trains with Magneto who teaches him how to control not only his electric powers, but also shows him how to create and control magnetic fields through the medium of his electrokinesis.  

When they attack a group of defenseless human, Orin see's how sabretooth savagely attacks a young woman, and won't stand for it. He attacks sabretooth, and says "Lightning burns 6 times hotter than the surface of the sun. If I hold a charge to you I doubt even your healing factor can stand against it." Orin is on uneasy terms with the brotherhod after that, but when they face off aganst the X-Men, Orin seas Storm and senses a bond between them as she does with him, and switches sides, protecting storm, and defeating the brotherhood, till Magneto shows up and dominates the fight. Orin helps the X-Men fight Magneto and is key in helping them win. 

Storm invites Orin back to the Xavier institute as a student, but he doesn't fit in very well. Storm is extremely protective over him, even to the point of arguing with other X-Men in his defense.  

Orin's interaction with others is very here and there. he acts as a practical joker. He is very flirtacious with the girls at the school, but he openly admits to being bisexual, and not particularly interested in any of the girls at school.  

Orin refuses to join one of the X-Teams, but insists on following storm around.
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Selkirk

very cool...love the backstory you wrote. excellent job.

ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ithinkitwasyou
@Selkirk:
Thanx :)
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sora_thekey

Ok I just finished my entry.... I will post it later on today or tommorow!
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octagon Freak

Considering there's only 2 entries (one up and one completed) and I have started something, would it be a big deal if we pushed the due date back a few days? I'm really busy and it will take me a day or two to get this project finished, but I do plan on entering.

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Selkirk

sounds good how about dec 4th then for new deadline.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Octagon Freak

That sounds good to me. Thanks a lot, I'll try and have something spectacular up by then.

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Selkirk

np...looking forward to it. working one up myself-as to how spectacular it will be...time will tell :).

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Dec 4 as a new deadline, holy crap maybe I can actually finish mine.  Gonna stop playing AION now until I get all caught up, lol.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sora_thekey

Here's my entry:  

Strategist
Monica Martinez  
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black
Powers: The ability to see probabilities in time. 

Story: With her parents being illegal immigrants Monica grew up in a world were her heritage was not something to be proud of.  

At the age of 17 her powers manifested on a chess tournoment. Her powers created posibilites for an easy win on the competition. She realized later, after winning, that this not only worked for chess, but also when doing any action. In one year she was able to master her power for actions like winning bets the lottery and even what would be the outcome in her relationships and on dates.  

At the age of 20 her parents were deported back to Mexico. She repressed emotions from then on because she had to be separated from her parents, all while attending SDSU (San Diego State University) studying to be a lawyer hoping that one day she could have her parents back with her in the U.S. She became the perfect sudent, since she would now the outcome of everything. 

Years passed and she had not yet seen her parents so she decided to go look for them. In Cabos San Lucas. On her way over hshe tried to see the outcome of her going by using her powers. For some reason all of her future sightings were of her parents being killed. She was hessitant to knw what was the reason for this, so she went anyway. When reaching her parents a joyus reunion passed quickly because her parents were killed the day after. Monica's uncle, her father's brother had killed them because after all these years Monica's parents had not been able to pay him for the illegal immigration. So as a return for not paying him he killed them. She saw how this happened and she could do nothing about it. 

She went back to the US and decided to enter some self defense classes because she knew her family ties were a danger for her own safety. Shortly after a woman came to her home, she had beautiful red hair and goergeous green eyes. She presented herself, Jean Grey. Jean Mentioned to Veronica that she was a mutant and explained what the X-Men were but instead of inviting her to join the team all she told her was to be prepared, since the X-Men would need her someday. She then reaserched anything she could about the X-Men, doing as was told, to be prepared.

Shortly after House of M happened, and she was one of the few to remeber her past life. Reunited with her parents she did not want to leave this alternate reality, but it did not last for the heroes won. She went back to her sad reality as one of the 198 mutants to have survived the "No More mutants" event. To her surprise the X-Men had not sought her out. 

The X-Men then moved to San Fransico, a 5 hour drive from her home, so she decided to look for the X-Men. She arrived and had an appoinment to see the headmaster Emma Frost. She asked for Jean but all Emma told her was that she had died and there was no record of her ever mentioning Monica. Still Emma offered her sanctuary with the X-Men but just then her powers kicked in, and the posibility of her satying only lead to her death. She saw herself being killed by a woman just as beautiful as Jean but calling herself Madelyn Pryor. She refused the offer and left her card with Emma, telling her that according to Jean Grey she would be needed someday.

She went back home and the X-Men underwent the Utopia event.  

Emma along with Beast, Psylocke, Professor Xavier, Cyclops and Namor talked about how the X-Men's status could improve and the habittants organization could be better now that Deadpool had joined the X-Men and Magneto was living there too. They needed a startegy to keep everything in place. Later Emma and Cyclops talked in private and mentioned Monica. She had the power to see probabilities and she could organize every mutant there. 

Monica was called for on the island and the situation was explained to her. She accepted. At first she organized things like plumbing and constuction work along with Beast, Collosus and even worked with Prof. X. but later she was called for bigger jobs. 

Scott assigned her to be the Strategist of the X-Men. On any mission she would organize them and told them what/how to do. Along with the Cuckous she would telepathically be linked witht he X-Men on any event. She was finally needed just as Jean told her.... 

So what do you think, a little long and it need some work but this is my official entry.
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Selkirk

awesome entry...great great background story plus love the illustration(the chessboard is genius and well done to boot). bravo.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sora_thekey
@Selkirk: Thanks!
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Selkirk

ok here's mine. her(hey you didn't think i was going to make a male mutant did you?) name is 'Salome 17'. in the future mutants are herded into slum cities and the females are turned into sex slaves by the mean humans. our heroine the aforementioned salome 17(her name was given to her by a bureaucrat with a sense of humor)  has just escaped the slum city and is being pursued by a sentinel.  after this close call she is rescued by bishop and transported back to the earth the main x-team is on and joins them.
powers-she has great powers of suggestion, also quicker and stronger than normal humans by lets say a factor of 2 :). 
 notes-xmen lore is not my strength, as evidenced. 

salome 17 pursued by sentinel by selkirk
ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ithinkitwasyou
@Selkirk said:
"ok here's mine. her(hey you didn't think i was going to make a male mutant did you?) name is 'Salome 17'. in the future mutants are herded into slum cities and the females are turned into sex slaves by the mean humans. our heroine the aforementioned salome 17(her name was given to her by a bureaucrat with a sense of humor)  has just escaped the slum city and is being pursued by a sentinel.  after this close call she is rescued by bishop and transported back to the earth the main x-team is on and joins them.
powers-she has great powers of suggestion, also quicker and stronger than normal humans by lets say a factor of 2 :). 
 notes-xmen lore is not my strength, as evidenced. 

"

very cool.
PLUTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PLUTON
@Selkirk: can u post an entry on this chalenge since u won the previous one? I dont have any problem with your post I really like the stuff u do I just try to clear the rules about the art challenges... I always wanted to participate in challenges I had started but I thought I couldnt... 
Maybe the moderator can help... 
I also have an other question... Can I vote in a challenge where I have post an entry? 
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Selkirk

yeah we kind of hashed out some of these issues in another thread. basically consensus was yes you can enter threads you start-for a variety of reasons(sometimes there arent many entries, also its sort of a prize for winning). and yes you can vote in challenges you enter altho it would be bad form to vote for yourself :).

PLUTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PLUTON
@Selkirk said:
" yeah we kind of hashed out some of these issues in another thread. basically consensus was yes you can enter threads you start-for a variety of reasons(sometimes there arent many entries, also its sort of a prize for winning). and yes you can vote in challenges you enter altho it would be bad form to vote for yourself :). "
lol Im just dying for the moment someone vote himself... lol 
Anyway thanx for clearing things up... 
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sora_thekey
@PLUTON said:
" @Selkirk said:
" yeah we kind of hashed out some of these issues in another thread. basically consensus was yes you can enter threads you start-for a variety of reasons(sometimes there arent many entries, also its sort of a prize for winning). and yes you can vote in challenges you enter altho it would be bad form to vote for yourself :). "
lol Im just dying for the moment someone vote himself... lol Anyway thanx for clearing things up...  "
Someone once did.... I think in The Showdown like 6 months ago.... Nobody voted for the guy so he voted or himself.... 

but yeah, I always vote/enter when I post the contest! 

It would be understandable if you were winning for a prize then yeah the last winner can't enter but here's it's just for fun!
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Argentino_18

If only I could draw, I have hundred of backstories but not the ability to draw..... 
What a pity...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sora_thekey
@Argentino_18 said:
"If only I could draw, I have hundred of backstories but not the ability to draw..... What a pity... "

You could always do a simple drawing and an awesome backstory... 

There was once an entry of a drawing with only the back of a person and it had an amazing backstory.... 

I always rate because of backstory and creativity to it in this threads!
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Argentino_18

I cannot even draw a fraggin line 

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

okay here's my dude 

Noah Faith, blonde hair, blue eyes, Canadian.

When his powers first manifested he had telepathic projectile powers where he could take peoples thoughts and create physical images of them.  When he used his powers he suffered severe headaches.  His father, working in human genetics engineering sought to cure his son's headaches and possibly his mutation, he put his son through experimental procedures.  During one radiation treatment his son's powers errupted, causing the machine to explode and project monsterous images from his fear that rampaged the facility he was in.  The effect of the radiation altered his mutation, giving them a radiant aura.  If he stays connected to a persons mind too long the radiation from his abilities can fry the person's mind.  

Noah set out on his own, living quietly off money his parents constantly send him.  Noah found solace being alone with no minds to connect too and no possibility to turn anyone into a human vegetable.   His family would courier anything he needed so that he would not need to go out into the public forums. 

Years later Noah ventured out, wanting to  get out of his self confined prison and during a rain storm found himself involved with a car accident where people lost control of the car on a slick corner and crashed into the side of a building he had just walked passed.  Noah noticed the family trapped in the car and decided to help.  Not learning to control his powers the fear and emotions of the family trapped inside got the better of Noah and his powers let loose, lighting up his entire body with a green glow.  Noah ran, afraid of harming the family.  He returned to his quiet home but couldn't control his powers to shut them off.  His powers errupted, blowing the whole one bedroom home to pieces.  Noah headed through the forest near his home trying to flee from his own powers and eventually exhausted, collapsed in a small ravine where he was found by Beast who used an inhibitor to calm Noah and bring him to the X-Men where they could help him and possibly correct his unique abnormality.   

Noah now wears an inhibitor to control his powers as Beast works to fix his genetic mutation.

ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ithinkitwasyou
@Argentino_18 said:
"If only I could draw, I have hundred of backstories but not the ability to draw..... What a pity... "

I can draw your character for you. send me a discription of him or her and I will have it up before he deadline.
~Mystery~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ~Mystery~

hmm if only i had a scanner

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REPTILIA

No Caption Provided

History:

Taken from her family at a young age by the Hand, Shereen Malady was being bred to be a master assassin but the ninja master, Stick was able to take her away knowing that the young reptile looking child is pure of heart and can be trained in a different way. Stick taught her some of his stealth and mind skills while Elektra took her in and trained her intensively in martial arts. It was Wolverine' who suggested Elektra to bring her apprentice to Xavier to further be trained  and be with her own kind.

It was Beast who discovered the other potetials of Shereen's powers and abilities, thus, suggested Psylocke to train Shereen since they have nearly the same martial arts background. Psylocke trained Shereen not only physically but also into a deeper mental level for Shereen to develop her control over her neurotoxin and to be able to emit pheromones instead to hynoptize or mesmerize her opponent rather than directly killing them. But this mental control, can not stop Shereen from having a poisoned bodily fluids that is why being intimate with someone can become an issue. 

Shereen became so attach to Psylocke as Psylocke to he during their training that one day,  when Shereen turned 15 years old, Psylocke adopted her and Psylocke became a single mom and Shereen she became a Braddock. Her Uncle Brian and Auntie Meggan, who also got close to the young girl,  was also glad to have her in the family. Aunti Meggan believes in due time, Shereen with her intensive muscle can control can learn how to alter her body to become a possible shape shifter as well.

Though she can not have direct contact to anyone, she can be in contact with mutants or super beings that can tolerate her poison or have strong healing powers or adaptive powers, this was the reason she had a major thing with Hellion whom by accident kissed her when Hellion slipped in one of their trainings Shereen froze in fright thinking she might have poisoned her team mate but he came out okay. This created a bit of tension with X-23 whom Hellion is currently dating. Nevertheless, Shereen is happy she found a family that truly loves and care for her. 

Powers:
Born with reptile like skin and appearance, Reptilia lives by her namesake, her mutant abilities are:
  • Has full control of her muscles making her able to squeeze into tight places as well as close wounds enough for her healing factors to kick in and repair her body damage. She can also make her brain activity and heart beat so slow that even someone with hyper keen sense can not detect her.
  • Limited elongation body elongation.
  • She has limited wall climbing abilities granting that the wall is not smooth or made of glass.
  • Amphibious.
  • Her skin also is tough, strong and abrasive that it can stand as a weapon as well as a shield from certain types of weapons.  Her skin can also mimic its background making her virtually invisible to the naked eye.
  •  Her body can produce different levels neurotoxins and pheromones that can mesmerize, paralyze or even kill its intended victim. This is her most lethal power but also her curse as this will also prevent her from any human contact. She usually releases her neurotoxins through her cobra-like skin extensions on her head and neck which can shoot-out up to fifteen feet.
  • Her venom can also be the antidote to her poison.

She was trained by the Hand, Stick, Elektra and Psylocke to become an expert martial artist and stealth assassin.

Character Trivia: The Hand trained Shereen to be a master assassin and to fully maximize her stealth abilties, she was made to fight her enemies naked as she can mimic her environment and her sweat alone contains poison enough to paralyze her enemies upon contact. She did not abandon this fighting technique but sometimes uses this to hide and make fun of her team mates. She was even able to fool Wolverine when she mimic her background and controlled all of her body organs so no sound and scent will come out of her to give her away which nearly cost her lungs if not Psylocke mentally stopped him.
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Argentino_18

No Caption Provided

Teaming up with FrischDVH 

Blitzkrieg 
Name: Johan Grant 
Nationality: German 
Eyes: Blue 
Hair: Blonde 

History 
Son of a rich german business man, Johan got everthing he wanted as a child, until whe he was 10, his mother died in a traffic accident, his father dive into work and never was with Johan, so the young boy started to get rebellious and started to hang out with some Skinheads, he befriended them and even helped them to beat mutants. 

One day they went to attack a mutant girl that they consiedered an insult to exist, she was ugly, with her skin covered by slime, they wanted to attack her and when one of them punch her, he never got to, the slime covering the girl grabbed the guy hand and melt it, she was covered by a caustic slime that melted every organic it touched.  They started to insult her and throw stuff towards her, she was enraged and runned towards them, they started to run away but Johan tripped and the girl was about to melt him. 

In that moment his powers kicked in and he started to run away, when hesprinted towards his friends the got cut in piece by the aura he was generating and the girl runned away scarred , he runned towards his house while cutting a lot of people in the way, when he reached his house, Johan was covered in blood and guts of almost a hundred humans, and was extremely scared, when his father tried to help him, Johan runned away and his Father lost his hand. 

3 days later he was found by the x-men that were searching him and he was taken to the Nation-X where he started to train, he decided to cover himself in a full body suit, becouse he haves lots of tattos showing his old preferences (Nazi Symbols) and now he is asamed of what he done. 

Powers  
Super Speed: Top Speed 2X Speed of Sound 
Super Agility: Balance, Coordination and jumping power 
Super Reflexes: He can dodge Bullets and so without super speed 
Enchanced Durability: To withstand the friction
Enchanced Stamina : He can run for hours without tiring himself
Enchanced Metabolysm: He process nutrients 4 times more efficiently than a normal Human 
Enchanced Healing: He heals 3 times faster than a normal human being 
Empathic Force Field : Depending on the predominat emotions near Blitzkrieg he have's two different types of Force Field while running
Negative Emotions: He generates a Friction/Air based Force field that cut everything that stand in his way, the more faster he moves the sharper the field is, at top speed he can cut throught 2 mts of steel  without stopping 
Postive Emotions: He generates a field that make the objects or persons in his way vibrate and transfor in intagible so he can run throught with out toching anything
ithinkitwasyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ithinkitwasyou

I had a scond character I felt like submitting

Name: Ryn 
hair: Black 
Eyes: Green 

History: Ryn's powers developed shortly after he was born. When his father realized that his son was a mutant he abandoned he and his mother. Ryn's mutation would manifest from time to time, but go back into remission. When Ryn became a teenager his powers fully developed. He has to maintain a constant conscious effort to maintain legs, as his body will shift if he doesn't think about it. He is in constant pain, like flexing a muscle and never relaxing it. He was an empathic shape shifter with an auatic mutation. They lived in Alabama, but to avoid discrimination she moves them both to Miami and takes on a job as a waiter. Ryn never kept his mutation a secret as his mother had instilled in him to be proud of who he was. He also admits to being homosexual, which insights a local hate group to herss him. When the hate group attacks Ryn, he runs home beaten up crying to his mother and admits to her that he has contemplated suicide wishing he weren't a mutant. Not knwing what she can do to help her son, she tells him that no matter what she loves him just how he is. That night the hate group attacks his house, throwing stones through the windows, and setting it on fire. Ryn's powers manifest fully and he uses his power over hydrokinesis to put out the flames. Realizing that he has now put his mother and his home in danger, Ryn decides to run away from home, leaving her a note telling her he will be alright but he doesn't want her to be in danger.  He makes his way to the beach and steps into the water. His body begins to shift givig him the form of a merman, the pain he had constantly felt from resisting his transofrmation finally went away. 
Ryn lives as a nomad traveling, and eventually makin his way to new york. He takes to his huamnoid form in search of the Xavier institute. Ryn finds the X-Men and asks if he  can stay at the mansion and enrolls as a student. He displays other mutant powers. He has an irresistably hypnotic voice, as well as a destructive sonic scream. When Hank McCoy tests his powers he draws the conclusion that Ryn may actually be descended from the ancient sirens of greek mythology.  

Ryn displays a superhuman intellect and acts as Mccoy's lab assistant. His personallity is extremely passive and non combative. He also acts as an ambassador to the Atlantian, and maintains a friendship with Namor. He hopes to become a marine biologist.

list of powers:  
Aquatically adaptive anatomy
Sonokinesis  
Sonar  
Hypnotic voice
super human strengh 
Can swim at speeds of 100 miles an hour 
Empathic shapeshifting (Can change from a humanoid form with legs or his natural form with a fin) full extent of this abillity not yet exploed 
Hydrokinesis 
Criokinesis
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sora_thekey
@ithinkitwasyou: I think I'm going to do that too... and make a second entry... Although I like the first one better
@Argentino_18: Awesome! The art by FrischDVH is great!
@The Phoenix Child: I like your story, how it goeas outside the X-Universe and involves Hydra and Elektra!
@EGoD:
Love the story! The art awesome! 

I'm loving all the entries... I love how they are all very international.. Great entries!!!
PLUTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PLUTON

name:   GORK 

No Caption Provided
well avengers have Hulk... Alpha flight has sasquatch so xmen should have a big guy too.... 
Here is Gork... the big bald ape...  
Characteristics :
his has average IQ but enough strenght... (not hulk strong.... lets say juggernaut strong...)  
he can easily climb anyware using his hands and feet... (and create exit doors) 
his skin is pale and looks normal but its bulletproof....  
he can scent the enemy from distance... 
he can live for great periodes of time eating only bananas...
(his name is ironic.... GORK   "God Only Really Knows")
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Argentino_18
@sora_thekey: Thanks, I only provided the idea, FrischDVH drawing is the really best thing of the entry 
@PLUTON:
 Really Awesome Character (RAC for short)
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sora_thekey
@Argentino_18 said:
" @sora_thekey: Thanks, I only provided the idea, FrischDVH drawing is the really best thing of the entry"

Hey the contest is Character Creation Contest so the story is kind of important... 

@PLUTON:  GORK Smash!
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Argentino_18
@sora_thekey said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
" @sora_thekey: Thanks, I only provided the idea, FrischDVH drawing is the really best thing of the entry"

Hey the contest is Character Creation Contest so the story is kind of important... 

@PLUTON:  GORK Smash! "
The thing that I really like of this Character is the friction aura of gore running! It could be a really cool power...
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sora_thekey
@Argentino_18 said:
" @sora_thekey said:
" @Argentino_18 said:

@PLUTON:  GORK Smash! "
The thing that I really like of this Character is the friction aura of gore running! It could be a really cool power... "

Your character is good, and has a lot of potential, as a lot of the ones posted on these contest...  

I really wish these would be looked at by the comic book companies so that they'd see all of the ideas they haven't gotten... and actually doing something with it! 

That was me being deep for a moment!
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Argentino_18
@sora_thekey: Thanks it's nice having someone to tell this stuff XD
Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Selkirk

ok well posting voting thread a little bit early(30 minutes)...any entries that beat the deadline i will add to the voting thread and i will vote for them. awesome outstanding work top to bottom-superb. a little housekeeping-@ithinkitwasyou went with your first entry as i didn't see you noted a preference, i liked both quite a bit but the first one was well first...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sora_thekey
@The Phoenix Child:
Did you change the drawing?
TheRedHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By TheRedHood
@Argentino_18 said:

@Argentino_18: 

Thats On You Broheim. 
Jim Aparo (I think?) Never thought He himself Could draw.  
Untill He -Either learned Or taught himself- to do it.
Look At His 1st DC Work = 1st Appr. of BLACK MANTA  
how Dope is that AquaMan #27 or something. 

An (in my Opinion) Father of The Joker 
His Joker is The One Ya thnk of,,when ya  think,,,JOKER. 
Or the One frm The Cartoon = 1992 BTAS.

Yea an,,,,
"Hood,,,, Your rambling" 
Although,,,,,hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,Andy Kuberts Joker Might be The Best  
   "I said Shut up"
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Argentino_18
@TheRedHood: I not a problem of ability, is a Physical problems, When I was younger I went to a Techincal school and one day I filled a Tech letter book of 54 pages in 4 hours, now my right hand starts shaking and it gets swollen if I start drawing for too long time, it hurts like bitch, even writing is difficult 
 It's becouse even I am Right Handed I grab the pencils and pens like a left handed, twisting my hand, and that doesnt help to much, and if I change to the normal position anything a write looks like gibberish
AdaMDaAssAssiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By AdaMDaAssAssiN

Blobs sister..