#1 Edited by BumpyBoo (8523 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh this one was fun! Great work everyone, thanks to all who took part, and good luck! Artist's names are below each picture. Voting will end midnight on the 18th.

Anbu_B_Team

Armiv2

Artiom1q2w

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Bennyq

Billyfoo1

Mrfuzzynutz

Redscare

#2 Posted by ARMIV2 (8432 posts) - - Show Bio

Redscare.

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (8523 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here, been deliberating for a couple of hours now and my vote has to go to redscare :)

#4 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Maaan, redscare and Battle_Forum_Junkie, really did and awesome job! Armiv's is just too cool, love the design on the jacket!

Armiv2

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8432 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, hey, has this been pinned yet?

#6 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

anbu

#7 Posted by Violens (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Redscare

#8 Edited by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Redscare

gave me goosebumps...really disturbing character.

#9 Posted by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

Artiom1q2w for his straight jacketed dude

#10 Posted by WednesdaysHeroes (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Hands down...Redscare

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11652 posts) - - Show Bio

Armiv2

#12 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Armiv2

#13 Edited by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the votes are in on this one and @redscare takes it with his first character creation contest win. Thanks for that, I get to look at that guy in the champions thread forever now....

#14 Posted by redscare (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! Funny story... When I was drawing this my 11 year old ran behind me to see what I was doing (I often seek his input in these contests). I didn't see him come up until it was too late. Do you have any idea how hard it is to explain why you're drawing something like this to a kid??? I asked for his input on the Public Domain contest afterward... "What do you think about this?" He didn't even look at it... "Does the guy have boobs Dad?" It did some damage...

#15 Posted by ARMIV2 (8432 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare said:

Haha! Funny story... When I was drawing this my 11 year old ran behind me to see what I was doing (I often seek his input in these contests). I didn't see him come up until it was too late. Do you have any idea how hard it is to explain why you're drawing something like this to a kid??? I asked for his input on the Public Domain contest afterward... "What do you think about this?" He didn't even look at it... "Does the guy have boobs Dad?" It did some damage...

I guess it's more than just the artist that suffers for his work...

#16 Posted by wildvine (9007 posts) - - Show Bio

Mrfuzznuts

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by redscare (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the votes everyone... new contest is up now!

#18 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare said:

hilarious