#1 Edited by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems like the last contest was not so interesting,so i came up with something more optional.

create a character that live in the dishonored (game) universe

some info about the dishonored universe,the style look like in a late-19th and early-20th and it seems like the game was set to take place in London in 1666.the game full of mystery,supernatural power,black magic,zombies,futuristic mashing ( in old style) and more.

some picture from the game

deadline july 6 2013

#2 Edited by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Omegaman10 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be interesting, might have to give it a shot.

#4 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@artiom1q2w: That's over a month for artists to submit an entry. Usually doesn't go that long for contest entries. Not being a jerk just wanted to let you know.

#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@decept_o said:

@artiom1q2w: That's over a month for artists to submit an entry. Usually doesn't go that long for contest entries. Not being a jerk just wanted to let you know.

Agreed. 2-3 weeks is not too short of a period for people that want to do something to enter. Deadline should realistically be somewhere around the weekend of July 5th- thats IF people are entering. Character creation threads have hit periods of inactivity in the past for whatever reason but lets try to keep it rolling. I'm interested in what people can do for this contest, really hoping we get at least a couple entries.

#6 Edited by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't have a time to fix it ,now i changed the deadline

#7 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't have a time to fix it ,now i changed the deadline

Appreciate it very much

#8 Edited by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone planning on entering this? Speak up now or artiom & the mods may shut it down early due to lack of interest.

#9 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

not planning on entering....i vote for a new topic!

#10 Edited by gumflabica (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

i would...... but i can't draw for shi- sorry. gotta work on my ability to make things other than basic shapes and stick figures...

#11 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: Sorry no interest on this one. Only because I am not familiar with this game or the universe it is set in. Although it does look cool. I feel bad but just my opinion.

#12 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, shutting it down, apologies to anyone that had something in progress (if anyone). Will have a new, more broad subject up shortly as chosen by icarusflies.