#1 Posted by joewell (6248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey this is my first time in the ASO boards and I would love it if some one could draw some pictures for me

• An epic Percy Jackson picture ( as many as possible )
  • Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter
  • Aang in avatar state
  • Red Lantern Hulk
  • Spiderman with any power ring
  • Toph vs Terra
  • Percy Jackson vs Wolverine

Ok well tag me if you wanna do any, i may add some. And if you see one already done feel free to do it again

Thanks

#2 Posted by joewell (6248 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like a job for payno!

#4 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (669 posts) - - Show Bio

I did a Spider-man with the Green Lantern power ring for one of our Round Robin contests a while back. It's in my IMAGE folder.

You're welcome to use it for personal reasons (wallpaper on your PC or something like that), but if you want to post it anywhere I'd rather you not use it.

You're asking for a lot of work here. Is there some reason you're wanting these things done?

#5 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

You're asking for a lot of work here. Is there some reason you're wanting these things done?

He's new to this particular forum and may not realize that sometimes the artists jump in and many more times they don't.

Has to do with time and effort and if the request(s) strikes their fancy. :P

#6 Edited by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

Here's a picture I did a little while back of The Hulk as a Red Lantern.

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: I love this. It's got some humor in it :)

#8 Edited by joewell (6248 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: Nice

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

I did a Spider-man with the Green Lantern power ring for one of our Round Robin contests a while back. It's in my IMAGE folder.

You're welcome to use it for personal reasons (wallpaper on your PC or something like that), but if you want to post it anywhere I'd rather you not use it.

I know

I mostly have no reason for some, but i might use some for future battles in the battle form

Oh and and

#9 Posted by jack_before_joker (65 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by joewell (6248 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_before_joker said:

bump

thanks