Calling all Artist's! "CRANK THOSE PANELS" contest opportunity!

DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidR

I wanted to see if all the Viners that know how to use a pencil, crayon, spatula with chocolate sauce and the like, would care to join the Crank contest, without having to submit a story or layout. 

The contest is still the same in that the focus is for us to get practice at telling a story by competing against each other and working against a deadline. What I wanted to add was, that if there are artists that like the character chosen they are welcome to put their own drawings into the mix to highlight their art. 

The only thing is that, unless it's a full page layout of a story, panel to panel it will not be part of the voting process but will add diversity and character to the topic. I know most of you do not have time to deal with cranking out a full page of layouts and this will give an opportunity to everyone that has something to show and share. 

Hope you all will join me in making this more fun without excluding the ones that cannot fully participate in the contest. Let me know what you think... 

DavidR      A.K.A   Robert Schaupp   (8 D

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis

@DavidR: sounds good to me, did you append this to the current Crank contest description as well?

DavidR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DavidR

Fixed the typos. : P

It's in the conversation thread but I guess I can add it. I just started this topic to make it more noticeable.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tonis

@DavidR said:

Fixed the typos. : P It's in the conversation thread but I guess I can add it. I just started this topic to make it more noticeable.

yea, I'd append it to the initial post, you know how some people just read that and then jump to responding :)