#201 Posted by warlock360 (27977 posts) - - Show Bio

Has a kind of Adams family flare to it, i like it :D

#202 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Your welcome! =D Funny you say that, I actually tried looking for Robin pajamas before along with Aquaman slippers. xD Couldn't find any though. D= Hehe! Gotta love Nightwing's finger stripes. We must get JGL to wear that costume! 0.0

I almost missed this hehe, only just got the notification for it >___<

Aw that is mean, Batman and Supes always get their own jammies and slippers, when is it gonna be Aquaman's time to shine? :O

#204 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista said:

@bumpyboo: Your welcome! =D Funny you say that, I actually tried looking for Robin pajamas before along with Aquaman slippers. xD Couldn't find any though. D= Hehe! Gotta love Nightwing's finger stripes. We must get JGL to wear that costume! 0.0

Aw that is mean, Batman and Supes always get their own jammies and slippers, when is it gonna be Aquaman's time to shine? :O

No worries! =D The new notification didn't get set to wumbo. D=

Yeah! And what about Blue Beetle? He even steals Oreo cookies! 0.0 Ooh! A Manhunter cookie jar would be awesome. =D

#205 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista said:

No worries! =D The new notification didn't get set to wumbo. D=

Yeah! And what about Blue Beetle? He even steals Oreo cookies! 0.0 Ooh! A Manhunter cookie jar would be awesome. =D

Ant Man wellies! I want them - no - I DEMAND THEM!! >:D

#206 Posted by scorpion2501 (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

I want moar! It's really nice :)

#207 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501: Thanks very much ^___^

Okay, another strip to add today so here we go, and gonna give @samimista a shout (in case you fancy checking it out) :D

#208 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Lmao! That reminds me of what my brother Andrew used to have. Mr. Socky. XD So funny. I'd be friends with that sock! =D

#209 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hehehehe! ^___^ Aw, thanks for giving it a read, I thought you might like this one :)

#210 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Aw your welcome and thank you for sharing this! =D It reminds me of the Hermit Crab from Shark Tale actually. XD

Can't find right clip but he does sock puppets in the movie. xD

#211 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I know the bit you mean hehe! Squishy is based on a Ready Brek man glove puppet we used to have. I tried to find a pic and could only find this tiny one :/

#212 Edited by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: D'aw! =D I've only heard stories of this since it was before I was born but Andrew used to have this tube sock with tennis balls inside that he'd use as a puppet named Mr. Socky and whack people with it. xD

#213 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Posted by wildvine (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo

As I said already, these are the funniest yet. <3

#215 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I made some fan arts of your original characters, im working on them now, but heres a quick sketch to show you what its kind of going to look like:

#217 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Oh wow! :O I love this sketch! The feel of it, the way the characters look...you even included the bear :D Seriously, this has made my night :)

#218 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Like i said the line art is going to be way cleaner and the colors are going to be as awesome as i can possibly make them!

Also no problem, your original characters are awesome! I know the girl is bumpy boo.... but what the boys name?

#219 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Oh, officially the girl is Charlie and the boy is Damien ^__^

Aw thanks very much :) Glad you like them. It is an honour to have them drawn like this, I am flattered and a little overwhelmed to be honest! Thank you. Like, a million times over (these characters are really dear to me hehe) :D

#220 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Those are very cool fanart! =D It shows how Bumpy's comics is inspiring everyone on here. They really are meaningful characters.

#221 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Oh cool, cool names. ^^ coloring it now almost done with it..

#222 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Wow, great job, it looks awesome! :D

#223 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Thanks, but its far from finished... any request for the background? Heres what i came up with so far... looks kind of cool...

#224 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Are you a ninja? I swear that comment wasnt there the last time i was here... Anyway, almost done now...

#225 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@samimista: Are you a ninja? I swear that comment wasnt there the last time i was here... Anyway, almost done now...

This...looks...incredible!!! 8D

#226 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Im glad you liked them! You can use it for what ever you want, like for your website/deviantartpage or your next comic book cover. If you want, its a gift, so keep up the good work! ^^

#227 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Wow, this finished piece is just....wow O_O

Thank you again, this is such a cool and unexpected gift :) And you have done a great job, the characters looks so cool in this art style! Hehe, I have already made it my desktop wallpaper ^___^ I don't know if The Norms would ever get a book, but if they ever do, I will remember this <3

#228 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: I'm an invisible escalating ninja that wears purple flamingos! =D Very beautiful art by the way. =O I like the shading you did. Well done!

#229 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

Old strip time again :)

These are from a couple of years back, they are VERY rough in places, lots of legs pointing the wrong way and lines where they shouldn't be XD But Jon hasn't really appeared much so far, so here they are :)

Note: there is some pretty naughty language in these so feel free to skip them if you don't like that kind of thing ^__^

#230 Edited by wildvine (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo

Friend Boo, you have inspired others with you wonderful cartoons. Is there any doubt left about your skills? <3

#231 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Awww you are too kind, thank you <3

#232 Posted by wildvine (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine: Awww you are too kind, thank you <3

You are most welcome for the honest words of encouragement.

#233 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@bumpyboo: Im glad you liked them! You can use it for what ever you want, like for your website/deviantartpage or your next comic book cover. If you want, its a gift, so keep up the good work! ^^

This is so beautiful!

Just...incredible.

#234 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to go back a couple of pages --- I can't even believe I missed so much!!!! I am in BumpyBoo heaven. HEAVEN.

I love everything you do. Your art is like a pinball game machine of the human condition.

(uhm -- I kinda drew a happy face on Damien's empty face shirt with my finger on my computer screen. **hugs hard**)

#235 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: *squeezes* Thank you, I do hate to draw it blank. Never a good sign :/ (Very perceptive by the way, you'd be surprised how many people over the years haven't even noticed that the face moves, let alone disappears xD )

#236 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17522 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see you are keeping up with the creativity. You actually inspired me last week to sit down and do a couple of drawings. I will try to upload em at one point.

#237 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see you are keeping up with the creativity. You actually inspired me last week to sit down and do a couple of drawings. I will try to upload em at one point.

Thanks, I wouldn't be if there weren't so many awesomely supportive people here hehe! I find it nerve racking O_O

Aw you should, that's great! :) I would love to see what you've been doing *gives you biggest, bestest smile* :)

#238 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17522 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Thanks, I wouldn't be if there weren't so many awesomely supportive people here hehe! I find it nerve racking O_O

Aw you should, that's great! :) I would love to see what you've been doing *gives you biggest, bestest smile* :)

Ha there are alot of creative people on here. Just alot of inspiration.

Ha well I will. I mean I just did it for fun not really that great at it. I used to draw alot but I have not done it for ages.

#239 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Well I only do these for fun too hehe, the enjoyment is the main part :) Go ooooon! Go on go on go on go on go on! It'll be great 8D

#240 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17522 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Well I only do these for fun too hehe, the enjoyment is the main part :) Go ooooon! Go on go on go on go on go on! It'll be great 8D

Well I will post them, maybe later today.

#241 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17522 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

#244 Posted by Samimista (20581 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Lol! That's like how addicting Sims 2 is! xD

#245 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17522 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Ha ha I think we can all relate to how addictive games can be.

#246 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: @samimista: thanks for checking them out, guys :)

*turns intense shade of red* Alright, I should probably post this here. In the vein of the MDL and Raccoonista pics, this is just a quick doodle i did today of some pretty awesome people :)

EDIT: See below for the one I meant to add!

#247 Edited by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops wrong scan XD

Clockwise from top left: Lyko, Sami, Boo, Feebs :)

#248 Posted by ARMIV2 (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Oops wrong scan XD

Clockwise from top left: Lyko, Sami, Boo, Feebs :)

Awwwwww.

#249 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, I love the puppets. ^_^

#250 Posted by BumpyBoo (7634 posts) - - Show Bio