BATTLE CONTEST #86 Things that go BOOOOOO....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

In honor of Halloween lets see if we can't get a smack down featuring your favorite Monster ( cinematic, books, or tv..) VS your favorite Monster Hunters ( Helsing,Blade,Ghost Busters..)

Oct 31st deadline and see if we can't start November off fresh?

If one of our super moderators can pin this, much appreciated

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

wow...talk about a dud, huh?

So moderators, if you could take this thread behind the wood shed and give it a mercy killing, and lets try to move onto another topic, please :)

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
deactivated-59953d77c6a44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Damn shame

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So moderators, if you could take this thread behind the wood shed and give it a mercy killing, and lets try to move onto another topic, please :)

You know what? I'll draw one. :D Its past midnight here so you will wait a bit. No reason for a thread to go to waste

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfuzzynutz said:

You know what? I'll draw one. :D Its past midnight here so you will wait a bit. No reason for a thread to go to waste

Sorry, it turns out i lied. no free time at all...

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Perhaps the Battle Contest may become a thing of the past. Looks like another Contest may follow as well but I've not seen much activity with this for a bit. Then again, maybe things will change.

shwnshts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shwnshts

Hope not. I never get around to entering stuff properly but always like what ppl come up with in battle contest...

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decept-O

@shwnshts: I do as well but I don't know, this one seems to be so sporadic with activity. Also it just seems like there may be one or even two "contests" which take participation away. Maybe we have a few too many. Oh well, maybe MrFuzzyNuts can give it another go or if not, a Mod can start another one?

shwnshts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decept_o:Totally agree. And complete and total props to the hand full of ppl that actually put their work out there. The work ethic is really admirable.Is there a certain protocol for stuff that either doesn't get entries by the due date and/or isn't updated by the runner? Do we need a mod to suggest one or can someone just start one and let the mod decide whether it should get pinned?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shatterstar  Moderator

@shwnshts said:

@decept_o:Totally agree. And complete and total props to the hand full of ppl that actually put their work out there. The work ethic is really admirable.Is there a certain protocol for stuff that either doesn't get entries by the due date and/or isn't updated by the runner? Do we need a mod to suggest one or can someone just start one and let the mod decide whether it should get pinned?

If you want to suggest one, start it as battle contest #86 (since this one didn't get any entries) and i'll see that its pinned.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shwnshts: Shatterstar has a great suggestion. Perhaps you can start the next Battle contest?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shatterstar  Moderator

@decept_o said:

@shwnshts: Shatterstar has a great suggestion. Perhaps you can start the next Battle contest?

That's extended to anyone that wants to see the Battle Contest threads going. Anyone that wants to give the 86th battle contest thread another shot, feel free to post, first one posted will be the official one. If we don't see a new one, it's safe to say the interest isn't there to keep it going.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@shatterstar:

Man, I really don't want the Battle Contest to die. That and the Amalgam have been my longtime favs.

The holidays and other issues have kept me from being very active lately, but if no one minds me giving a pretty long deadline (like, after New Year kinda long) I'd be willing to run a new #86 to try and keep this contest alive.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@shatterstar: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off-4/battle-contest-86-ish-alternate-batman-v-superman-1754064/

I went ahead and made one. If no one answers this contest, then I think we can safely say that interest has waned. But "Battle Contest" deserves a second chance.