Battle Contest #86(ish) Alternate Batman V Superman

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

In hopes of keeping the Battle Contest alive, I thought that we could try to get a "Batman vs Superman" Contest going. Whether you're excited for the movie or not, the idea of pitting two of DC's biggest against each other has always been fun. But, I'd like to add a little twist to make it a bit more interesting.

Rather than just going with simple vanilla Batman and Superman, let's do Alternate versions of each character. Owl-Man vs Red Son Superman perhaps? Or "Justice Lords" Batman vs Chris Reeve movie Supes? It's up to you which versions you want to bring in to the mix. And if you just want to throw out a good ol' solid vanilla Supes vs good ol' vanilla Batman, well that will do just fine as well.

Deadline will be a lengthy one due to holiday hustle and bustle. How is January 7th for everyone?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2 shatterstar  Moderator

Pinned & thank you. Good luck to any potential contestants!

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I got my deadlines mixed up, I would've waited on this one since there is a lot of time left. BUT....since no one has entered yet, Let the challenge begin..

90's ERA Electric Powered Superman vs The Knightfall edition of The Dark Knight...Enjoy!

No Caption Provided

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
deactivated-59953d77c6a44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like the coloring and shading in this one! Amazing

I got my deadlines mixed up, I would've waited on this one since there is a lot of time left. BUT....since no one has entered yet, Let the challenge begin..

90's ERA Electric Powered Superman vs The Knightfall edition of The Dark Knight...Enjoy!

No Caption Provided

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ok here is my entry unless I find time to refine, shade and colour it. Or unless it gets DQed because I did not really show a "battle". Hehe. Anyway... Marvel's fallen Superman, Sentry, against... ummm... some version of Batman. I'm not quite sure which version. Nyahahahahaha!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ok here is my entry unless I find time to refine, shade and colour it. Or unless it gets DQed because I did not really show a "battle". Hehe. Anyway... Marvel's fallen Superman, Sentry, against... ummm... some version of Batman. I'm not quite sure which version. Nyahahahahaha!

Ah yes, the long fabled Splatterbat we've all heard of but never seen. Kudos. :)

No DQ, I promise. It fits within the challenge. I can see the Bat's entrails so it counts.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zzombie13: I just opened artist show off after months of negligence and ishall comply. Hopefully tomorrow

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

George Reeves as Superman vs Batman 66'

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Wow all of these are incredible.

You guys are very talented.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A friendly reminder that this one will be wrapping up tomorrow. Anyone else considering an entry, now would be the time to post it or ask for extensions. Cheers!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers