#1 Edited by yuenish_leshathe (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting if Fennewalde wanted his contest to extend, but he hasn't been posting for awhile, (and I haven't heard any contest being extended anyway) 
and so I figured out that we start the voting so the battle contest can move on....  
The theme was MARVEL vs CAPCOM characters.  

here's the original thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off/4/battle-contest-8/555745/#58 

here are the entries (in order of submission):  
[[ I didn't put what characters they put in their work, well, coz I don't know much of the capcom characters, so there...go figure =P ]]  
the artist's name have been displayed underneath their respective artworks 

voting will be closed after 48 hours

by ssejllenrad 

=================================================================================================

by spawndon

==========================================================================================  

by FrischDVH

=======================================================================================

by yuenish_leshathe 

================================================================================== 

Mortal Komic 

==============================================================================================

by budonkadonk

=======================================================================================

and oh yeah, one more thing, my vote goes to ssejllenrad (honestly, that was very, very hard to spell. =P)
#2 Posted by Omegaman10 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

yuenish_leshathe, great job to everyone else though, this was a tough vote to call.
#3 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
spawndon
#4 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad     
#6 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

spawndon

#7 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy said:
"  

ssejllenrad

"
#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH

#9 Posted by neumato (93 posts) - - Show Bio

If I knew Capcom character's I might have joined you...and still have sucked...  Ssejllenrad for the energy of the illustration. But killer job y'all.

#10 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

They are all so good... I can't decide...
I'll vote for FrischDVH 

#11 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH pencils caught my eye, great stuff bud! Spawndon's was dramatic but the kickass feel was my buddy from downunder's energy... my vote goes for...

ssejllenrad

#12 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@yuenish_leshathe: 

Glad you started the voting, Fennewalde has admitted he is really bad at remembering to continue the thread and deadlines so this worked out. 

If you have issues remembering how to spell anyone's Vine name. Copy and paste always comes in handy. I do the same coz I get too lazy to remember names myself.... ; P
#13 Posted by yuenish_leshathe (224 posts) - - Show Bio
@DavidR: hahaha! if you copypaste someone's name the link appears once I paste it LOL
#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad  

#15 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad 

#16 Posted by couzinit99 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

FrischDVH. Really lovin it :D

#17 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuenish_Leshathe. 

#18 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad    
#19 Posted by yuenish_leshathe (224 posts) - - Show Bio

ssejllenrad  wins with nine votes! congrats, dude! looking forward to battle contest 9!! =))