#1 Edited by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Inspired by All New X-Men, take an X-man, any X-man, and pit them against a version of themselves from the future or past. Feel free to take a character's current iteration and have them fight your own version of them in the future (bonus points for explaining your design).

Deadline is December 23 at 6:00 pm.

Please Pin! (and Thanks!)

#2 Posted by Blizaga101 (900 posts) - - Show Bio

ooh, im digging this idea very original :P

#3 Posted by skillin villin (88 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#4 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dbennett6684: Interesting idea to say the least.

#5 Posted by redscare (421 posts) - - Show Bio

- I think this is going to be great. To clarify though, is something like X-Force from the early 90's VS the present X-Force suitable or are you looking more strictly for character VS another time period of the same character? Presently that's my idea, but I want to make sure that's cool before I real lay into it...

#6 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a cool idea redscare-I like that. If you want to do something like that you absolutely have my blessing! That'll be a heck of a battle!

#7 Posted by redscare (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!

#8 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by IcePrince_X (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

My take...

Psylocke vs Psylocke

(I really miss my scanner! Taking pictures of drawings are not so fun)

#10 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff iceprince!

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks Dbennett6684 :-)

#12 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna bump this one to dec 27 for any last minute entries

#13 Posted by KEROGA (969 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor vs NAMOR & XMAN vs Cable (there the same person right?)
#14 Posted by batkevin74 (10362 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq: Ha ha ha ha nice!

@IcePrince_X: That's really good, I miss big hair Psylocke

@KEROGA: Double team action!!

#15 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: I'm sorry to say... they are not the same person. Great piece either way.

@IcePrince_X: Beautiful as always!

@bennyq: LOL!

#16 Posted by pedromalone (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Sora is sort of right and sort of wrong about X-man and Cable being the same parson. They are both the son of Scott Summers. Yet Cable is the future son of Cyclopse and Madilyn Pryor of this earth who returned to the past from his future He is called Nate Dayspring Summers he even has a clone in this reality called Stryfe. X man is from the Age Of Apocylpse Universe and is the artificial child of that earth's Jean Grey and Scott Summers Known as Nate Grey, he was created by the Mister Sinnister of that reality. So it's more like they are almost alternate reality versions of each other (not exactly the same) yet not quite since they sort of had diffrent mothers (even though Madilyn Pryor is a clone of Jean Grey). A bit of a confusing explination I realize, don't blame me though since both of them are marvel characters.