#1 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to vote. Thanks to all artist who joined here. (Names of the artists are below the pic)

END TIME VOTING IS 27th May.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZZoMBiE13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEROGA

maxicere

Donovan Montgomery

Basement_Studios

#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

ZZoMBiE13.

#3 Posted by Rockfall (700 posts) - - Show Bio

ZZoMBiE13

#4 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

Tonis

#5 Posted by mikethekiller (8457 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere

#6 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (732 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

zombie's.

#8 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobble head Wolvie....I mean ZZoMBiE13.....

All very good work, 'cept that Donovan guy, he shoulda put more effort in and at least inked his.......

#9 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

MAN i am having such a hard time choosing between Zzombie13 and Maxicere, but i think i'll have to give it to Maxicere because that is a powerful piece of work. Sorry Zzombie but your piece is still awesome! Great work guys.

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8688 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere.

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

ZZoMBiE13.

#12 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

MAN i am having such a hard time choosing between Zzombie13 and Maxicere, but i think i'll have to give it to Maxicere because that is a powerful piece of work. Sorry Zzombie but your piece is still awesome! Great work guys.

If the worst thing you have to say about me is that I'm second to Maxicere... well then I'm doing pretty well by my count. ;)

I'm going to steal a line from Andy Samberg's Get in the Cage and say "That's HIGH PRAISE!"

#13 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxi

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Basement_Studios

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

ZZoMBiE13

#16 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with ZZombie13. Nice design, nice colors. A great interpretation of what I want in this contest.

#17 Posted by Chaos Burn (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

ZZombie13

#18 Posted by LordMireles (4 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere

#19 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere

#20 Posted by Basement_Studios (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've said Maxi for draftsmanship, but I gotta go with zombie for the wtf effect hehehe

#21 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombie

#22 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats @ZZoMBiE13: You are the winner!!! You can start the next contest!

#23 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: neat.

I've never had the opportunity. Is there a list of rules or criteria somewhere? A list of past contests? I'd hate to retread old ground.

#24 Posted by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: Theres a topic called 'Artist Show-off Guidlines' I dunno about a list od past contests though

#25 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Madness: Thanks, I found it. And I found the past winners thread. You will never know how sad I am that someone made a Jason Voorhees contest and I wasn't part of this community at the time. Jason is my all time favorite everything. Movies, comics, whatever. I dream of a day when someone will make a Jason video game along the lines of a Splinter Cell where you get to stalk naughty teens and jab at them with pointy metal farming implements.

But I digress....

#26 Posted by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: Oh man! That would be a sweet game haha. I hope you have a good idea for the next contest. I'm impatiently waiting for it, these are great! They force me to draw things I normally wouldn't!

#27 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (732 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Billy Batson (58164 posts) - - Show Bio

maxicere
BB