#1 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi people!! This time I want the incredible HULK vs Marvel heroes. Sorry, EXTREME RULES for this contest. I want a really challenge for all. And these are the rules:

- First Draw Hulk (can you do the grey Hulk if you want but not the Red Hulk. Red Hulk is another character, he is not Bruce Banner).

- Draw Hulk vs 2 or more Marvel heroes (heroes from Avengers, FF, X-Men, etc. You can choose free. But NOT villains. Hulk always fight villains, I want to see Hulk battling another heroes) . Hulk vs 2 or 3 or 4 or 50 heroes, if you like. Minimum Hulk versus TWO heroes.

Here some examples:

End time is 22th May 2012

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: Thankiuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

#4 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

trying to maintain my Avengers fix while waiting to see the movie, and a perfect excuse to use the models from the other Hulk contest in action :)

AvsHULK
#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11652 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Idea.

#6 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis: Nice Tonis!! I really don't want to see the Avengers movie, I hate this movie. I'm a freaking comic fan and don't like the design of the characters, when change everything in the movies. But this is another discussion. Nice work. I working in my design

#7 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: having just come back from the movie and the adrenaline is still pumping I gotta say regardless of being a comic fan or not, or past history of characters or anything like that it's an incredibly entertaining flick all on it's own. Josh Whedon handled it all about as best as could possibly be handled and made a film just about anyone can enjoy.

I wasn't happy with some of the character designs and developments up to this point either and now after seeing it, I have to say it all worked very smooth. Worth every penny :)

#8 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally got round to making an entry for this one. I decided to play to my strengths and go with something a bit humorous rather than a serious heavy battle scene. This one was a lot of fun to make, hope you dig it. :)

Hulk like bobblehead!
#9 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis:

FCBD is over and I'm beat. I've got a box full of free comics for you (one of each that was offered), including the Avengers one and that Mouseguard hardcover that's already going for fifteen bucks on ebay. :-)

I didn't get any sketches for you though. :(

The artists were way too busy this year, with far more kids coming into the store for FCBD than I have ever seen before. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the movie.

Anyway, I did manage to get a Hawkeye sketch for Hawkeye446 from Stephanie Gladden that I'll scan and post here on CV tomorrow before I mail it off to Australia.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14686 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: From which comic book is the first scan?

#11 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I'm not sure. I believe it's from Heroes Reborn saga.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14686 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: Thanks!

#13 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a preview. I hope to finish my entry today.

#14 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: There was a free Mouseguard hard cover????? This is what I get for getting in there late :(

@maxicere: Nice pick for the battle.

@ZZoMBiE13: Hilarious XD

#15 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donovan Montgomery said:

@Roxanne Starr: There was a free Mouseguard hard cover????? This is what I get for getting in there late :(

Your store may not have ordered it. Not all stores did.

Customers don't pay for FCBD comics, but the store owners do.

#16 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: meh, I didn`t get in till afternoon anyway, the shelves were picked pretty clean, even the DC 2nd wave was gone. and yet there was still a full table of the past few years issues : é

#17 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donovan Montgomery:

Where do you live? You told me before, but I don't remember. :(

#18 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: Vernon BC Canada. Small shop but I guess more people collect here than I thought .

#19 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: Vernon BC Canada. Small shop but I guess more people collect here than I thought .

Ah, yes...BC. I loooooove Vancouver. :-)

#20 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: It is nice, I should get down there again sometime lol, only been ...ohhh....10 years

#21 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Canada. All the best wrestlers come from there.

#22 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roxanne Starr: It is nice, I should get down there again sometime lol, only been ...ohhh....10 years

It's been at least 30 years since I was there. XD

#23 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

At this moment, this is my entry (maybe I will color this)

#24 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: Sooo true ;)

@Roxanne Starr: At least you have the excuse of being on the other side of another country. What's my excuse, I'm 4-6 hours away, lol.

@maxicere: beautiful, colored or not.

.....guess since I'm here so much I should make an amateurish attempt at this.......

#25 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: I wouldn't bother with color on that piece. The best part about it is the inking. It's very striking just the way it is. Fantastic work. :)

#26 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

I.A.T.

#27 Posted by KEROGA (985 posts) - - Show Bio
HULK vs STORM,PSYLOCKE,MERCURY AND MULTIPLE MAN
#28 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if this is my final entry. I'm trying to paint it.

#29 Posted by soundbite (463 posts) - - Show Bio

sweeter than yoohoo max

#30 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Battle idea and great entries. Dang, so much awesome talent in the Artist Forums!

#31 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, found something to try......here goes......

Without background

H

Hulk vs Daredevil and Shroud

Was gonna color it, at least draw them in red, green, and black respectively, but once I started didn't dare stop to change colors for fear of not finishing :/

Tried coloring with various programs but just kept messin up, lol, D=

#32 Posted by k4tzm4n (40562 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: How in the holy hell can anyone compete with that? haha

Staff
#33 Posted by TDK_1997 (14686 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere said:

At this moment, this is my entry (maybe I will color this)

Great work dude!

#34 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@soundbite: @k4tzm4n: @TDK_1997: Thanks!

#35 Posted by Basement_Studios (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, here's mine... Hulk vs Wolverine and Deadpool :)

#36 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@Basement_Studios said:

Ok, here's mine... Hulk vs Wolverine and Deadpool :)

HA! That's fantastic. Love the humor angle. I went with a similar theme myself.

Funnily enough, mine ended up being Spidey and Wolverine vs the Hulk, but the original sketch was Deadpool and Wolvering vs the Hulk. Great minds think alike I suppose. :D

#37 Edited by Basement_Studios (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Heheh, I almost did Wolvie andSpidey, too.Great minds, indeed! Love the Bobblehead hehehe, and Hulk beating up on Thing never gets old! Good stuff in this thread so far. :)