#1 Posted by NathanDavid (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty psyched about Marvel vs. Capcom 3. So I think it would be interesting to see... 

DC

VS. 

Nintendo

Any character/s from either franchise. It can be 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3.  

Due date is 10/31 midnight EST   Good Luck!
#2 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@NathanDavid: lol, good one. This should make for some humorous ideas.
#3 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@NathanDavid: hey! Great teams out there!
nintendo should bring humor to the battle...
#4 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

lol why is luigi floating horizontally in the air?

#5 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@Virago said:
" lol why is luigi floating horizontally in the air? "
one of those magic mushrooms me thinks :)
#6 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis: lol nice one. i think it's supposed to be a jet of sorts, but it looks really funny
#7 Posted by goken114 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

it one of his moves in smash bro.s brawls 

#8 Posted by deadpool1109 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds cool!! I'm already getting some ideas in my head.. hope i can draw them out right!

#9 Edited by deadpool1109 (429 posts) - - Show Bio
@NathanDavid:  Quick question!! Any costume is allowed right, as in any costume/ variation of them that has appeared in any form of media?? I can for example use the anti kryptonite suit used in superman the animated series if i want?(or lead lined equivalent in superman/batman comic books)
#10 Posted by NathanDavid (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpool1109 said:
" @NathanDavid:  Quick question!! Any costume is allowed right, as in any costume/ variation of them that has appeared in any form of media?? I can for example use the anti kryptonite suit used in superman the animated series if i want?(or lead lined equivalent in superman/batman comic books) "
Of course! I picked these two groups so people would have a very large selection to choose from. Any character, any costume.
#11 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheik VS Black Canary

Mewtwo VS Martian Manhunter

Pikachu VS Black Lightning

and my favoriteee...

Super Mario VS Superman

#12 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy: yea, Mario and Supes is the epic battle. Although that Black Canary always makes nice eye candy too :)
#13 Posted by Decept-O (7278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy:
While my video game knowledge is severely lacking, I know enough to say these are great!
#14 Posted by NathanDavid (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy: Love that you did multiple battles with the lesser known characters, and the pose/angle on Superman is really nice. Awesome work!
#15 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

hey I did this in about 5 minutes with crayons and colerd pencils so  
please don't be to harsh.
#16 Posted by Decept-O (7278 posts) - - Show Bio
@adamwarner42:
Did you delete your entry?  Or did you have trouble uploading the image?
#17 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@adamwarner42: no pic?
#18 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok well I guess the picture didn't upload right and didn't show up so I'll try to find it and take a new picture. I will get the picture in by tomorrow

#19 Posted by Shatterstar (4548 posts) - - Show Bio
@adamwarner42 said:
" Ok well I guess the picture didn't upload right and didn't show up so I'll try to find it and take a new picture. I will get the picture in by tomorrow   "
Try uploading it to your comicvine account by clicking on insert-> image and select it from your desktop. Check out the help videos on the help tab at the top of the page. 
#20 Posted by deadpool1109 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn i really wanted to do this one, but i got so piled on with work that i couldn't work on my entry, hopefully next time.

#21 Posted by NathanDavid (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpool1109 said:
" Damn i really wanted to do this one, but i got so piled on with work that i couldn't work on my entry, hopefully next time. "
Yeah, same here : / ah well.
#22 Posted by NathanDavid (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright. Well since Kid Anarchy posted the only valid entry I guess that makes him the winner. Congratulations! 

#23 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@NathanDavid said:
" Alright. Well since Kid Anarchy posted the only valid entry I guess that makes him the winner. Congratulations!  "
yea, time and the fear in the dark piece kicked me in the nuts for this one. Considering the diversity and 4 separate pieces that Kid Anarchy pulled off he earned it either way to me :)
#24 Posted by Shatterstar (4548 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid Anarchy :

Dude you won
#25 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks. the next contest will be up soonn