• 64 results
#51 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

@jarrodthekidder: Jonah Hex

#52 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by sdunham818 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

My god it was like an overload of awesomeness this week..thanks Comicvine! Love the art!

#54 Edited by zerostar (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@btmt said:

What is the name of this character?

@btmt: At first I was getting a LeeLoo vibe from this sketch (Fifth Element). After a bit of research I'm thinking it could be related to Armitage http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303678/ - either way, outstanding creation :)

#55 Posted by ALittleTooRaph (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@jarrodthekidder said:

What is the name of this character? The cowboy with the scared face? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/2605109-659925275.jpeg

It's Johah Hex

#56 Posted by RoTheKid (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow man, Freddie Williams has really improved! Good stuff overall!

#57 Posted by TheJokerha (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Spider-man's spider sense warn him when to bet and when to fold? Since Parker lives paycheck to paycheck, losing money would certainly register as a threat.

#58 Posted by Cavemold (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

The WW cover was my fav

#59 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of great art this week.

#60 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@zerostar: Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I can see the similarity in both characters but she is from DC universe and I still don't get any idea about her, may be she is the new character going to be introduced in the upcoming DC comics. But the character artwork is really awesome.

#61 Posted by tximinoman (223 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't understand your obsession with Todd Nauck and Peter Nguyen. They are awful!! And I don't mean this week I mean every single time!!!

#62 Posted by fluffypigeons (258 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha love this

#63 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of great work this week!!! Nauck, Walsh, and McKone are killin it! I loved all of Mike McKone's work this week :)

But i don't care for Freddie E Williams or Brett Booth at all.

#64 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Mike Deodato's Hulks this week! Phillip Tan has really grown on me! I didn't used to like his work at all but I really love that Thanos picture! Nauck's Walking Dead picture is awesome!! And I always love Chris Giarrusso. I do Love Denis Medri's style too. I really enjoy Mike Walsh's heavy inks and I do love me some Dustin Nguyen so I'm excited to see that finished.

Mike McKone has been producing some AWESOME work on here! It makes me miss his run on Teen Titans a lot! And I always love me some Marcio Takara! Mahmud's ladies look lovely as always this week.

I don't see the appeal in Peter Nguyen's work. It's not terrible but all his people are so thin and have such awkward poses. I can understand why people would like Agnes Garbowska's stuff but I just dont like those big eyes she does, they creep me out. What I don't understand is the appeal in Freddie E Williams III's work. I've never really liked his style but this work here actually looks a lot better than his previous work. Maybe he'll grow on me too.

And I love Cliff Chiang's Wonder Girl cover haha